• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Namikaze1

I infused the weapon into the wrong Touch of Malice. -____-

Looks like I'll have to make due with a 310 Malice for a while longer.

can someone explain me something about the Materials for the final step of the Exotic Sword quest please?

it says 0/10 Materials, i went farming. i am still at 0

oh maybe it is because i have wrong sword equipped, so i equip the original sword that i have chosen.

still 0/10. hmmm,

so i go on Each Planet to see exactly if it is a specific material. tried alll planets. still 0/10

what am i doing wrong?

Because matchmaking algorithms can do wonders. Trials used to matchmake best connections. Now it also tries to balance that with matching cards. Meaning the game could put you in a better connected lobby but give priority to a worse ping host because his card matches yours if they deem it's "close enough".

It's why outside lagswitchers, Trials used to be noticeably less laggy than any other playlist. Not anymore.

Wait, you're saying Trials wasn't a laggy mess previously? Huh?

can someone explain my something about the Materials for the final step of the Exotic Sword quest please?

oh maybe it is because i have wrong sword equipped, so i equip the orignsl sword that i have chosen.

still 0/10. hmmm,

so i go on Each Planet to see exactly if it is a specifx material. tried alll planets. still 0/10

ehat am i doing wrong?

It should tell you what materials you need to farm. A certain sword requires certain materials. The problem is that getting those 10 materials is random. Just keep farming what they ask you to farm and it'll pop up.
If I remember correctly. Every 10 materials gives you 1 out of 10. So that means you farm 100 of whatever it asks for.
And chests don't count. It's a pain in the ass.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
IF I get any drops in hard mode will they be above 310? I've already completed normal mode this week.

can someone explain me something about the Materials for the final step of the Exotic Sword quest please?

oh maybe it is because i have wrong sword equipped, so i equip the original sword that i have chosen.

still 0/10. hmmm,

so i go on Each Planet to see exactly if it is a specific material. tried alll planets. still 0/10

what am i doing wrong?
tumblr-mywtmjudw51r6fs8eo2-500-812003.gif
keep farming it's a pretty rare drop. It only come from the materials no chest..

It should tell you what materials you need to farm. A certain sword requires certain materials. The problem is that getting those 10 materials is random. Just keep farming what they ask you to farm and it'll pop up.
If I remember correctly. Every 10 materials gives you 1 out of 10. So that means you farm 100 of whatever it asks for.
And chests don't count. It's a pain in the ass.
wow. thanks.

i thought that i bugged the quest because i swapped swords from one character to another

ocean

Banned
Wait, you're saying Trials wasn't a laggy mess previously? Huh?
It still happened, specially when your Fireteam was super spread out (I'm in France and often played with guys in NA or Asia or both). But I think it's fair to say that overall, Trials was significantly less laggy than the rest of the Crucible.

My sample size is small by GAF standards though. I only have like 200 games in Trials.

noomi

Infused some weapons today and got my grasp of malok to 304 and nirwens mercy to 305.

Would love to infuse black spindle and touch of malice but raid drops have not been kind.

OK...so...
Anyone wanna take me through KF Normal?
Never done it before and would really like to experience it proper. :)
By proper I mean the same way I did with VoC and CE with Ridli & Retro (shout out to the best sherpas ever! :) ), which involves a slow, methodical play and not a blitz run.
I'm a 292 Warlock
2 more needed.

Lnkn52

Wait... Is there a new Oryx strat?
I imagine it close to the original strat from normal, just make sure to kill the knights. You have a Titan Floater with Blessings Bubble.

I did it this morning with the SoMs. Pretty easy but everyone is experienced.

MrS

Banned
Wait... Is there a new Oryx strat?
It's just the 2 titan floaters with bubbles and TOM to kill ogres while the guys on the ground have a fixed jumping order number (i.e. one guy will always go first regardless of where Oryx starts from).

Need 1 for a Trials bounty run. Mr-Stephen on PSN

Thanks for the matches Magik and Rene. We got our groove going at the end.

Trials every week is a no go.

Should be every month, a whole week. Like IB. So every 2 week, you'd have IB and/or Trials.

The MM flop is also a given. Other then that... we need rewards. Better ones.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I understand wanting to make the trip to Mercury that much more presitgious, but at what cost? I would much rather have MM based soley on connection. So what if a few people get lucky and get to Mercury. It doesn't hurt anyone. So what if someone is carried to Mercury. It makes no difference to me.
Hah holy shit, that keeps happening to us. We keep facing streamers.

That was was very good, i actually messaged him at the end and said gg.

Congrates on the flawless clear! I replied to you Friday night in the last OT but I think you were already gone. I was super salty with Trials then, heck I still am a bit, so glad to see you kept with it. It's harder this time for sure. I got two clears this weekend and I am still in awe that happened.
Thanks so much for Flawless, Falifax and Afro. Now to complete the gold tier bounty.

Got a 310 Skullfort and a 312 AR that's going straight into Touch of Malice.

You're a beast Nami! I need to play a card with you sometime. Also hope whatever news you got turns around. Stay strong.

First Flawless ever!

Congrates dude! Glad you got it done.

D_psipher

It's just the 2 titan floaters with bubbles and TOM to kill ogres while the guys on the ground have a fixed jumping order number (i.e. one guy will always go first regardless of which platforms change around).

Need 1 for a Trials bounty run. Mr-Stephen on PSN

I am down. PSN is d-psipher.

Alright, flawless get. Got my emblem and one of those adept pulse rifles.

Good shit.

Trials is definitely much harder this time around.

Congrats noomi

What happened to our card? D:

Any MLG pros down to help me get 3 wins before the reset? Lost my mercy unfortunately

NeOak

The LAG of Osiris. Down 4-1 and came back when host switched. SMH

Terrible connections all day in trails.

This is as bad as when we lost a boon because a team disconnected on us.

I'm done.

Yeah its a horrible experience when teams are lagging all over the place! Fix this shit bungie

The *insert fruit/ape* d/c loss is fucked up

I have to force the Netduma to reject anything outside of the area I highlight because this is ridiculous.

And then the fuckers start to lag switch -.-

Top Bottom