• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

chur

Just hit rank 5 on my alt and I still have a weekly bounty uncompleted. I'll just hang on to it for the next time IB comes around. :)

darthbob

Just hit rank 5 on my alt and I still have a weekly bounty uncompleted. I'll just hang on to it for the next time IB comes around. :)

If you turn it in at that point I think it'll make the next one unavailable, so you can't double down. But that's cool, because it'll still give you a decent boost.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Rusted Lands is my favorite map, but the area over by C is gonna get annoying in Trials me thinks.

chur

If you turn it in at that point I think it'll make the next one unavailable, so you can't double down. But that's cool, because it'll still give you a decent boost.
Yeah you can't double down but at least it's something that I won't have to do next time.

Jabronium

Now Horn. Come on Horn!

My only Y1 exotic I haven't been able to bring myself to shard. I spent so long hunting for one, getting one was my driving force for TDB and HoW. If they brought it back they'd have to get rid of Wolfpack Rounds or nerf them further...right?

Jafku

What does it say on the instagram post. Cant see it at work.
Mida:
destinythegameWith Destiny's upcoming December update, some Year One Exotics will be upgraded to Year Two power levels. Stay tuned to Instagram today for more decryptions.
MIDA Multi-tool: Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrenching tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.

phen0m24

My only Y1 exotic I haven't been able to bring myself to shard. I spent so long hunting for one, getting one was my driving force for TDB and HoW. If they brought it back they'd have to get rid of Wolfpack Rounds or nerf them further...right?

Bring it back to Y1 glory! :)

As a scout rifle user, May i ask why? I had it, and remember never using it. What was so good about it?

+2 speed
Stagger

So good

Tovarisc

So, why they just don't disable shotguns from the game? Those weapon balance changes, imo, just show that they have no clue how to "balance" them for anything so they are making them [again] useless tosh everyone laughs at.

Also not to adjust amount of aim assist sniper rifles have, seriously? At last Last Round 2.0 is getting removed.

GhaleonEB

As a scout rifle user, May i ask why? I had it, and remember never using it. What was so good about it?

It's got a nice fast firing rate, good range, a noticeable speed/agility boost when held, and the 3rd Eye (radar active when ADS). And just in terms of feel, it's a very tactile, satisfying weapon to use. You just feel agile and quick when using it, and it's really fun to fire.

Lnkn52

ok, hmmmmmm

Screenshot_20151120-132323.png

Top Bottom