• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Ryck

I have pretty much stopped playing Destiny after spending a lot of time with it since release and I think I'm done for good. I'm tired of the little things Bungie does to try and keep you playing only to make it all useless once a new expansion comes out.

Do they expect you to run the raid over and over to months to possibly get the glorified 320 drop for every single slot? It feels like a waste of time when I know the next expansion that drops will have made all my grinding useless.
Kinda feeling the same way. Really haven't done much grinding as a result. Whatever drops for me will drop, and I have had a lot of fun when I have that attitude. ( Usually able to most of the time except for disappointing raid drops. )

Lnkn52

I'm going to need more marks to pad out the collection. Good grief. :(

Right, I understand that. The question is whether they are 100% done and just locked up. It's possible they were held back because they were going to be tweaked further and a glitch let them out for a couple drops; I'd wager that is the more likely scenario. The alternative is they were done and held back to be part of the December release. I'm still skeptical that was the case, but if the ones that arrive in December are identical in perks and behavior, then we'll know.
I know you don't like pvp, but the trial bounties are a good way to farm marks. Just play some games and you will end up with some easy marks.

GhaleonEB

I know you don't like pvp, but the trial bounties are a good way to farm marks. Just play some games and you will end up with some easy marks.
I'm a PvP convert as of this week. :p

Currently level 3 in this Iron Banner, hoping to hit 4 tonight. Trials would be too much for me, though, my heart can barely take IB. Thanks for the advice, but I'm just not nearly competitive enough for Trials, but I've had fun with IB. Will be on in about three hours.

I'll just have to earn'em slowly.

stay gold

Iron Banner rng fucking hates me. Im 3/4s of the way to 5 and the only drops i've had are 4 hand cannons. I see other people get the armour every single game!

Namikaze1

Nami Land Beyond?
frMZr6e.gif

Disgusting.

Rank 5 reward packages...

314 Cloak for Hunter (already have 320 Cloak of Seven Bones from Daughters)

317 Boots for Titan (this actually helped me go up 2 light on my Titan boots)

319 Weyloran's March sniper for Warlock (1 light higher than my Yasmin)

..to go along with a whole mess of Iron Banner chest and arm pieces, ghosts, hand cannons, and heavy machine guns, a legendary engram that turned into 310 Crest of Alpha Lupi and a blue that turned into a legendary hand cannon with explosive rounds.

Anyone seen any helm rewards as single endgame rewards?

Top Bottom