• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Daemul

So thats

Bones of Eao
Achlyophage Symbiote
Radiant Dance Machines(lol)
ATS/8 Taranella

for me to get. Two of them are impossible to get from engrams since exotic boot engrams don't exist, meaning that I'll have to buy them. Bungie please, 125 legendary marks is too fucking much.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
take me with you

grimmace+waving.gif
surely that's enough for us to win at clash. anyone else

Namikaze1

I've been hoarding up all the raid boots dupes for whenever Bungie decides that we waited long enough and add exotic boots (new and old) to the year 2 table.

Jumping above people and shotgunning them to finish them off with a throwing knife is my new favorite thing. It works almost every time. You disorient them, take half their life off (because of shotgun range when you are up there) and finish them with a throwing knife that is guaranteed to hit (throwing from above is way easier for some reason). Jumper ftw of course.

Why is my shotgun gaining some ammo back after i die sometimes? I had 0 and respawned with 5. I feel like im missing something here. Was there a change to special ammo? Am i stupid?

Edit: checking the perks it seems to be the rescue mag perk. Ok then.

Jumping above people and shotgunning them to finish them off with a throwing knife is my new favorite thing. It works almost every time. You disorient them, take half their life off (because of shotgun range when you are up there) and finish them with a throwing knife that is guaranteed to hit (throwing from above is way easier for some reason). Jumper ftw of course.

I haven't seen this often but plenty of people like to jump into the air when they shotgun (not *above* just be higher than their target), so I've gotten into the habit of rolling forward when they do that. They sail over me, missing their shot, and they're the ones who end up confused. :p

Zocano

That's the first time I've ever seen that happen.

Both my team and the opposition hit 10040 at the same time and it was "stuck" until someone else got one more kill.

exYle

Having shit luck in the GAF train, constantly 1.0 < K/D

GAF train breaks up

Play solo round

Get 3.0 K/D

Where was this twenty minutes ago?!

That rescue mag perk seems to be extremely good for not making you waste your time getting special ammo or going through periods without it. I tried it some more and thorought the whole match i had 12+ shots without going for any special ammo.

Skill based matchmaking + a gaf team composed of a huge variance in location.

GAF was stealing so the kills

All of the above. Everytime you're in a GAF train you'll find that either the Matchmaking puts you against players that are normally above your skill level (so your K/D is lower than normal) or your timing is off just enough that you get assists to your teamates kills (or vice versa).

Top Bottom