• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

deadduck

Rank 5 a 310 ghost shell, woop.

Change characters, do bounties and win about 5 games to hit rank 5 again... What delights are in store?

A 310 ghost shell.

Bed.

Lol no one ever plays along with my jokes anymore. Le sigh

Top of the page iron banner hype!

The time for jokes is over
So let me be a gloater
Got my Hard Light
Gonna make you feel right
I'll take you to No Land Beyond
This is what you know canned sung
Don't run cause of my dragons breath
I'm just here to spread a little death
Make a scene, Peregrine
I'm keen but, pretty mean

I got nothing

Zoidberg

Well they've used all their exotic hype cards, that list is pretty much every commonly requested exotic since TTK dropped. It's kind of sad to see how excited everyone is when there are 2 new exotics in that whole list...

They have gone full drip feed. Next raid will have time gated wings at this rate.

Rank 5 a 310 ghost shell, woop.

Change characters, do bounties and win about 5 games to hit rank 5 again... What delights are in store?

A 310 ghost shell.

Bed.

It's a bug, you need to close Destiny, then re-open it and choose the same character, once you get to orbit your Rank 5 weapon / armor reward will pop up.

outsida

So far I've gotten 2 of the hand cannons, 2 310 ghosts, 1 316 ghost, 3 Warlock chest armor and 1 316 scout from the rank 5 package as drops during this Iron Banner.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sorry for derailing the train. I forgot that I would join up with players at your skill level, and thus get wreaked, dragging the team down. I bailed so as to not toast another game.

What do you think I'm about to do? lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's no worries Gally. You have to play with people better to get better. Not everyone is good and everybody has their bad and good games. It's all about just playing and having fun. I like to get into sniping battles and taunt if I get a kill. That's the only thing I live for.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
See there is a benefit to placing low.

Coy got a god tier roll with his HC.

LLsYmOr.png

Super fun day in Trials, I absolutely love Rusted Lands. One of my favorite Trials maps so far, right up there with Burning Shrine. Officially hooked on running Nightstalker, even though I'll never totally bail on my true love Bladedancer.

Strongly favors snipers which is my jam, unlike Firebase last week which was very shotgun-friendly. Rusted Lands just feels good: has clear sight lines and engagement areas, minimal clutter, appropriate height variations (besides the sloping death tunnel in middle), allows for different approaches and varied strats. So so good.

Had a great 27-0 undefeated streak with Wicked and Rubenov despite matching some strong teams. Then another 7-0 flawless with Rubenov to help get Playstation's podcaster and resident Colonel O'Corn friend to his first year 2 Mercury. He even got a 310 Red Death from the chest which he never had in year 1!

Smiley90

Super fun day in Trials, I absolutely love Rusted Lands. One of my favorite Trials maps so far, right up there with Burning Shrine. Officially hooked on running Nightstalker, even though I'll never totally bail on my true love Bladedancer.

Strongly favors snipers which is my jam, unlike Firebase last week which was very shotgun-friendly. Rusted Lands just feels good: has clear sight lines and engagement areas, minimal clutter, appropriate height variations (besides the sloping death tunnel in middle), allows for different approaches and varied strats. So so good.

Had a great 27-0 undefeated streak with Wicked and Rubenov despite matching some strong teams. Then another 7-0 flawless with Rubenov to help get Playstation's podcaster and resident Colonel O'Corn friend to his first year 2 Mercury. He even got a 310 Red Death from the chest which he never had in year 1!

27-0? Jesus lord

Damn, that's an OK run!

The only thing I'm not totally fond of with this map is the death tunnel as you mentioned, and the "thread the needle" slivers by C and B points. It's a pretty fun map though. I thought spawns might be an issue at first. Figured I'd prefer C spawn more, it seems superior, but I don't mind either, I guess it is if only due to the proximity of the cap point.

Smiley90

Okay I give up, my internet is too shit to play IB, sorry guys. 4 games, 3 disconnects. Wow. Worked perfectly fine earlier no idea what's up.

27-0 in trials?

Q2Gp9m5.jpg

Top Bottom