• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

hey guys, sorry about the lack of comm's today - kinezo, deafmedal, drizzay, gibbshift, and johnofmars (gutz, i didn't think you were interested in maybe raiding tonight, sorry if i was incorrect) - halloween festivities took a lot more effort than i anticipated, lol, and my kids didn't get to bed until a half hour ago.
i'm hoping that maybe tomorrow night, we can run another KF from totems, or fresh?
priority will be given to prior FT members, but if anyone wants in, i'll include you as alts

KF NM, preferably from totems for me, as i'm just chasing loot to get to HM
10pm EDT, if that works?

1. rasengan1337

Alt1 Ichabod00
Alt2 Fahlco
Alt3
Alt4

sorry, but haven't gone through the OT to see who may have responded. original FT, who's down?

Anyone doing normal Kings fall?
this might help, have not seem kazeshini around since he posted that, but he should be back before that time..

edit: Top of the page hype, helping my best friend propose to his girlfriend. They have been dating for 4-5 years :3 taking his adorable dog to the park and setting her lose with the wedding ring attach to her collar when I see them as I creep in the woods....
1384394_10153416345100364_1902296691_n.jpg

Definity

Another 7-1 run. No third flawless for me. I really hate this new MM.

ha, I got to 6 wins yesterday then got matched with two red bars. GAME OVER. I liked the old RNG of the previous trials when it came to skill levels plus from what I've seen so far I had better connections.

ha, I got to 6 wins yesterday then got matched with two red bars. GAME OVER. I liked the old RNG of the previous trials when it came to skill levels plus from what I've seen so far I had better connections.

Yeah. That connection issues are really killing the game mode for me. It was very rare in HoW trials to get connection issues. Oh well. It is what it is.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone who's completed Hard mode Kingsfall be able to help us out with Warpriest and Golgroroth for Xbox One? We had someone leave due to connection problems.

Frenden

Banned
Its Higher, Her Benevolence is 40 1000yd is 56

Feast your eyes

CSW0UkiWoAAvRuW.png

I'm going to keep buying engrams for snapshot, see if that helps

I have a HB with Shortgaze/Ambush, Unflinching, Hidden Hand, Snapshot and a 1KY with Shortgaze/Ambush, Quickdraw, and Spray and Play. I find Snapshot on the HB feels snappier than Quickdraw on the 1KY.

Sniper rifles are fine

AntiqueDaringIrishwolfhound.gif

This is by far the easiest game I've ever sniped in. I'm a terrible sniper in every game except this one. I don't know what kind of training wheels they have on the rifles in this game but I can't hit anything in most games and this one it's just "my first sniping game" easy.

I have a HB with Shortgaze/Ambush, Unflinching, Hidden Hand, Snapshot and a 1KY with Shortgaze/Ambush, Quickdraw, and Spray and Play. I find Snapshot on the HB feels snappier than Quickdraw on the 1KY.

I deleted my HB with Shortgaze, Performance bonus, snapshot and hidden hand and my Longbow with a beast roll. Somethings off with the 1000yd don't know what, I might try a different scope

Did you get this from Crypty's engrams? I think I'm gonna start doing this.

Nightfall, but I've got nothing else to spend marks on till IB rolls back around

Anyone who's completed Hard mode Kingsfall be able to help us out with Warpriest and Golgroroth for Xbox One? We had someone leave due to connection problems.

Still need 1? I can help with a weapons bubble but light 299. I've done it plenty of times so I should be ok. Plus warpriest drop will make me above 300 easily.

we need 3 more for Oryx Normal Mode:

1.me
2.friend of mine
3.friend of mine

looking for a quick run, you should know the fight :)

ocean

Banned
My Trials sniper: performance bonus, Shortgaze, Snapshot, Hidden Hand.

If this thing had high impact like Stare or Benevolence I would not need another sniper in Year 2. I'll still gladly rock this in 6v6 though.

Curiously enough, I've done Trials on 2 characters and gotten the same sniper with the same roll from Gold package.

Another HM Oryx clear:

Harrowed scout rifle! ...at 310 (with full auto at least)
Harrowed chest plate! ...at 311
Harrowed helmet! ...at 310

Stop Taking the piss Oryx :/

That HM shader though

If this thing had high impact like Stare or Benevolence I would not need another sniper in Year 2. I'll still gladly rock this in 6v6 though.

Curiously enough, I've done Trials on 2 characters and gotten the same sniper with the same roll from Gold package.

I bet the weapons only come with one possible roll.

Falifax

I miss my Longbow. It could have the shittiest perks imaginable and it still would be a godlike weapon.

Dante316

Had 6 wins, 0 losses, lost 3 in a row...we were on final match. We're down 4-0, lost all hope to get the scout.

Then somehow someway we won 5-4. And finally got the scout and it's perk is a radar is active! Pretty handy for trials.

Trakan

Wait, really? I thought everyone was complaining about the AA on snipers because it was at the highest its ever been? Thats not the case then? The aim assist is still ridiculous though.

It's not just the actual numeric value on the sniper that relates to Aim Assist. In the last update they tied a lot of those values into the range stat of a weapon as well, so it blew sniper Aim Assist through the roof. It's way easier to snipe than it was pre-2.0.

Top Bottom