• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

inthrall

OMGGG.

Party Crasher +1 Year 2 dropped with AggBallistics, Rifled Barrel & Army of One.

SO much better than the Conspiracy-D. Ever so slightly higher range, same impact, but higher rate of fire, stability, and reload.

Jealous! I got one as a reward in trials, but the roll was complete garbage (RescueMag + Danger Close, with zero range perks in the middle column)

EDIT: For top of page
tumblr_nuh9r1mOcT1tmtogao1_500.gif

farmerboy

Feel like my quests are drying up but almost certain i haven't done anywhere near the total quests available.

Anyway i can trigger them or look them up and figure out how to trigger them?

X-Frame

Damn! It dropped in regular crucible? That sounds delightful. Or was it Trials?

Just regular PvP .. Control.

I was just mentioning yesterday how pathetic the Crucible drops have been and how I've maybe seen 10 of the Crucible-exclusive drops happen since TTK launched. We know as of 2 weeks ago that there is a loot bug in PvP though, so hopefully when that is fixed they start dropping more.

Party Crasher is the only Crucible drop I wanted, and I seemed to have gotten a great one. Army of One is excellent on a shotgun, and it came with Danger Close too which I guess is okay, but nothing crazy.

Jealous! I got one as a reward in trials, but the roll was complete garbage (RescueMag + Danger Close, with zero range perks in the middle column)

When I saw it drop after the match ended I prayed to RNGesus that it came at least with AB and Reinforced/Rifled Barrel. I was so relieved!

As I said above, hopefully when the loot drop rate is fixed they drop more often so you can get a well rolled one!

EL CUCO

It's amazing how many more people are Sniping now. I'm inclined to think there's more snipers than shotgunners now.

Tjamato88

My fireteam needs 2 for NM raid. We're currently at the Deathsingers checkpoint and this will be our first time attempting Deathsingers or Oryx so bear with us if we struggle.

We're trying to start around 8:30 ET. My PSN is TJ_Electronica if you want in.

KF NM, preferably from totems for me, as i'm just chasing loot to get to HM
10pm EST, if that works?

looks like the original FT isn't down, so away we go at 10pm, if you're all still interested?

1. rasengan1337
2. Ichabod00
3. Fahlco
4. Ubergrmn
5. Pandora012

we need 1 more

I may just be sour, I don't know, but I really don't like the new trials system.

When I lose I feel miserable, and when I win, I don't feel accomlpished. So the good isn't outweighing the bad, and it just makes me want to not keep playing.

I know it sounds silly, but it just doesn't feel "fun" anymore.

It's not just you. A lot of people feel the same way, me included.

catspit

10pm EDT, if that works?

looks like the original FT isn't down, so away we go at 10pm, if you're all still interested?

1. rasengan1337
2. Ichabod00
3. Fahlco
4. Ubergrmn
5. Pandora012

we need 1 more

I'd go, 292 warlock - newbie. Psn stuckd

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Oh yea golgy is the easiest, I'm game. Did yall 5 man warpriest? Haha

We had 6 at first but someone died at the end of round 1 then another died at round 2. On the third round Warpriest only had like 1/6th of health then someone else died while shooting him but we got him with 3 alive in the end.

Most of the people were only 300-302 light so it was a little tough. Also our method of going middle right middle wasn't working so switching to right middle right helped alot more.

Also 2 Titans popped 2 bubbles overlaying each other consisting of weapons and blessing which helped big time.

If I can reach 310 after Golgoroth I'll be happy. Maybe try the daughters but a no no to Oryx. :p

Achilles_

Neo Member
10pm EDT, if that works?

1. rasengan1337
2. Ichabod00
3. Fahlco
4. Ubergrmn
5. Pandora012

we need 1 more
I'm down, 307. PSN is Raadius

What does everyone think the minimum amount of content going forward should be for the major releases of Destiny? I feel like they should be as follows:

3 new raids
1 new subclass
20 new strikes
5 mini games like CoO
4 new weapon archetypes
10 new PvP maps
4 new PvP modes like IB and ToO
5 entirely new locations/planets
1 new enemy species

If the main Bungie team can't get this done then they should farm out content to third party developers. I feel like the original vanilla should have had Vanilla Destiny, TDB, HoW, and TTK in it instead of being sold piecemeal. If anything, it should have had TDB and HoW in it. TTK seemed to already have been intended as the final part of Vanilla until they scrapped everything..

Dante316

I asked many about their experience for the trials and it's definitely split. People who didn't play last year and those who aren't pvp specialit's like it due to bounties and getting to 5 to 7 wins isn't impossible.

Mupod

I asked many about their experience for the trials and it's definitely split. People who didn't play last year and those who aren't pvp specialit's like it due to bounties and getting to 5 to 7 wins isn't impossible.

yeah it's a lot less stressful for me. The bounties aren't hard and I got some actual gear from wins last night.

I like pvp in this game but only when I'm not taking it seriously and getting mad at the stupid bullshit. As an event I prefer IB because it makes GAF actually play crucible but the stakes are low so it's mostly just fun.

That said I still have two characters to get my bounties done on, if there's any groups looking for someone.

the_id

I'm addicted to this game so much that I check this thread and the App every chance that I get. I hope this does not turn into a disorder for me.

I'd go, 292 warlock - newbie. Psn stuckd
hi stuckd, we'll be starting from totems, so you'd miss the beginning. i think there was a NM group above, maybe on the previous page, that was starting a fresh NM raid that may be a better bet, so you can experience the joy that is the jumping
falling
puzzle. :D
if you'd still like to join us, then you're more than welcome, if not, then i'll add raadius.

raadius, if catspit isn't going to join us, the spot is yours.

gatti-man

It's amazing how many more people are Sniping now. I'm inclined to think there's more snipers than shotgunners now.

This map can't support more than 1/3 shotguners. It's really a snipe map. We ran 2 snipes one shotgun for my 3 9-0 runs but we could have easily run 3 snipes.

catspit

hi stuckd, we'll be starting from totems, so you'd miss the beginning. i think there was a NM group above, either on the previous page, that was starting a fresh NM raid that may be a better bet, so you can experience that joy that is the jumping
falling
puzzle. :D
if you'd still like to join us, then you're more than welcome, if not, then i'll add raadius.

raadius, if catspit isn't going to join us, the spot is yours.

I would like to join you guys if cool. I'll read up/watch some vids. Running in 1hr or 2?

gatti-man

The matchmaking is highly irregular. Friday night we faced 3-4 9-0 teams on our way to flawless. Sunday morning was a laugher we went 10-0 with no mercy needed. Sunday afternoon every single team we faced had adept weapons and emblems on atleast 2 of the 3 players. We lost one match and made it to 9-0 barely. Every match was a 5-2 or 5-3 affair. Very close. Our match we lost was 4-5.

Maybe it's taking into account our prior 9-0 trips? Idk.

I would like to join you guys if cool. I'll read up/watch some vids. Running in 1hr or 2?
112 minutes.

Raadius, if one of the other guys can't make it, i'll send you an invite.
if you didn't catch it before, my PSN is rasengan1337

edit: forgot we are now in standard time. buhbye daylight savings. XD

Top Bottom