• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

NastyBook

Sniper rifles are fine

AntiqueDaringIrishwolfhound.gif
Hahahaha, you finally posted it, huh? Too bad we couldn't win that one.

Ghazi

Hahahaha, you finally posted it, huh? Too bad we couldn't win that one.

Unfortunately :( Had a great time though, those were some solid matches (other than that terribly laggy one). Trials/Elimination is still the best PvP game mode in Destiny.

Strider

wish actually quit Destiny and is streaming Halo 5 full time. He's doing pretty well apparently. Despite the attitude issues and all that the dude is unquestionably an amazing player.

I watched his stream one time for like 30 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. He's a fuckin asshole.

But yea just from watching him briefly it's obvious he is a monster at fps games.

Afrocious

Recs for perks for Zhalo Supercell? Debating if I should spend an Exotic Shard on a reprint. Didn't like the gun when it dropped for me at 310.

Shiv47

Anyone need one for non-serious Trials action? I don't have the skill to get to the lighthouse, so I'd be looking to do bounties and whatever happens happens. PSN shiv2099

ocean

Banned
Recs for perks for Zhalo Supercell? Debating if I should spend an Exotic Shard on a reprint. Didn't like the gun when it dropped for me at 310.
I gave it range. I don't ever use ARs, ever, but I found this gun and kinda fell in love. When I'm doing low level PvE it's super fun. I wouldn't use it in Crucible or high level PvE (not that it's not viable, just not my thing).

But doing PoE for Strange Coins? Geez this thing eats trash mobs up like nothing.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I managed to go from 304 to 307 from beating Warpriest. Dude is a pain.

Still need 1? I can help with a weapons bubble but light 299. I've done it plenty of times so I should be ok. Plus warpriest drop will make me above 300 easily.

Sorry dude only seen your post. We beat him and left Golgoroth until tomorrow night but if your around and want in I can send an invite.

Anyone want to help me get a win/loss in trials so I can get my gold tier reward? I just need this one match.
You don't have to be on mic, you can be AFK, you can jump off the side of the map, whatever. I don't care as long as we complete the match.

X-Frame

OMGGG.

Party Crasher +1 Year 2 dropped with AggBallistics, Rifled Barrel & Army of One.

SO much better than the Conspiracy-D. Ever so slightly higher range, same impact, but higher rate of fire, stability, and reload.

OMGGG.

Party Crasher +1 Year 2 dropped with AggBallistics, Rifled Barrel & Army of One.

SO much better than the Conspiracy-D. Ever so slightly higher range, same impact, but higher rate of fire, stability, and reload.

Damn! It dropped in regular crucible? That sounds delightful. Or was it Trials?

I may just be sour, I don't know, but I really don't like the new trials system.

When I lose I feel miserable, and when I win, I don't feel accomlpished. So the good isn't outweighing the bad, and it just makes me want to not keep playing.

I know it sounds silly, but it just doesn't feel "fun" anymore.

ocean

Banned
I may just be sour, I don't know, but I really don't like the new trials system.

When I lose I feel miserable, and when I win, I don't feel accomlpished. So the good isn't outweighing the bad, and it just makes me want to not keep playing.

I know it sounds silly, but it just doesn't feel "fun" anymore.
Because of the lag?

GorillaJu

Seen a few interested in a NM raid. I need to do two characters.

Let's get one going.

1. wild_whiskey
2 crunchybarrel
3 princeakuma
4 pandora012

Need 2 more!

I managed to go from 304 to 307 from beating Warpriest. Dude is a pain.

Sorry dude only seen your post. We beat him and left Golgoroth until tomorrow night but if your around and want in I can send an invite.

Oh yea golgy is the easiest, I'm game. Did yall 5 man warpriest? Haha

Top Bottom