• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Bogeypop

I'd be up for doing it; I'll PM you now. When are you available?

I'm available all day. I doubt many people even still need the Black Spindle plus most people are either asleep or headed off to work in the Americas right now, so morning is going to be sl-o-o-o-w finding people. Still need 1 more person for JonCha's Black Spindle run.

I've already soloed it as sunbreaker and stormcaller, I've got a vid of the sunbreaker run, it's nothing impressive, everything dies so much faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IieC4S_ysa4

Oh and thanks for the run, would have been faster but I scrubbed it up and died twice in the wizard room :(

Crazy, ok will watch. Pretty sure I died 4 times lol. It's what I do best!
Thanks you guys, not sure how much I helped but it was fun.

Ghazi

I read someone on Reddit yesterday saying that they had to work today so they were guessing black spindle would show up again.

RIP.

Bogeypop

I read someone on Reddit yesterday saying that they had to work today so they were guessing black spindle would show up again.

RIP.

Always when you least expect it. I'd been checking the Daily Story Mission everyday at reset since the last time it was Black Spindle Day, but today I didn't and sure enough it was Lost to Light.

I'd recognize your voice anywhere as I'm your unborn son from the future, Kilau. I've come back in time to warn you of the tragedies that await you in Destiny 7.

No one else is on the Waiting List so I sent you a FR for your Ship run.

Lets go. I need to vhange chars first.

Nuszka

The d is for dead

This page took 3 hours guys D:

Totally expected, it will only get worse with all the upcoming releases . Bungie had a chance to rejuvenate the game with ToO but the failed in my opinion. Fortunately for me I only have enough time to play one game at the minute so it a will be destiny all way through , maybe with a small break for Old Hunters dlc. Finished my exotic collection last night as B. Gemini was the last one to get , now to rebuy everything else from the blueprints.

Top Bottom