• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

zewone

Hitscan or bust.

Edit: top of the page

zuXmdN3.gif

E92 M3

Luke himself said that they are fine with people taking a breaking and coming back later. Their goal is to make sure people leave happy.

WipedOut

Yeah, chasing items is the worst part. Nothing better than just being able to play without concerns. At this point, I am looking for specific stuff like the hard mode helmet.

Oryx is really easy if the knights are killed, especially since there is time to kill adds before detonation. Gotta get that kill man!

Yeah but I'm probably not going to be able to play it until Wednesday. (Code - Russian)

I've read multiple times that you can farm it.

A few times that you can try once with every char whenever the mission shows up.

I've heard it from bogie that it's a one shot per char ever.

I dont know what to belueve! Its tearing me apart!
I haven't seen a single screenshot of just the ship dropping for ANYBODY.

lt519

Luke himself said that they are fine with people taking a breaking and coming back later. Their goal is to make sure people leave happy.

They'll need more than festivals to bring people back. I'll jump on for a challenge mode but otherwise I'm not going to play Kings Fall and the Y1 content for another year until Destiny 2 releases.

JonCha

They'll need more than festivals to bring people back. I'll jump on for a challenge mode but otherwise I'm not going to play Kings Fall and the Y1 content for another year until Destiny 2 releases.

When Battlefront's out that's going to be me gone, except I may pop on to do a N/HM raid to get gear depending on my level at that time. At the moment there's definitely a couple of more raids that I need to do but beyond that ... nothing. Logging on every day to do the daily missions isn't interesting enough and the loot won't be either once I've levelled for all of the content.

noomi

As I said before, they're pretty fine with people taking a break and coming back. There's no monthly sub to be concerned about. We are a small minority (1% of the 1%). They aren't going to cater to us with sizable content every other month.

It's dollars and centz, yo

Same here, this is going to sound a bit shitty.... but in a way I kind of want Destiny to be content starved for a bit so I can go play something else lol.

RELEASE ME

Must be nice to have a Party Crasher while I sit her on a pile of Eyasluna, Red Spectre, and Ash Factorys (with shitty rolls.)

Hey, at least we got Trials Pulse Rifles :|

You on after work today, I think Icon still wants to do more trials.

Kyne

speaking of Hawkian... where is my fearless leader?

it is a little sad to see everyone kind of just spreading about with all the new games coming out. There's still a lot I have to live for in Destiny. Haven't even begun to play ToO yet due to a comic-con I was at this weekend.

the newbie raids I run every weekend breath new life into the game constantly. We sit here and complain about our 1% problems but everyone else who plays on the regular are barely breaking the 300 LL point.

shoutouts to Bogeypop for helping everyone with their spindles. I might hit you up later for some friends of mine.

PuMa

Saturday and Sunday it was horrible. Every run I had at least 1-2 lag fest matches.

Oh well, I think we can pull out the flawless again tonight. I just want that other emblem.

Should we wear the emblems we got so people bail in the first match again? Lol.

What is the other emblem?

Nightstalker is really good in PvP/Trials. I've seen several sunbros forget there was an active tether nearby, resurrect themselves and immediately get snared again taking them out of radiance. It is also pretty effective at neutralizing other supers like Sunbreaker.

Must be nice to have a Party Crasher while I sit her on a pile of Eyasluna, Red Spectre, and Ash Factorys (with shitty rolls.)

I've got 3 and only one of them is (really) good, others are straight up garbage.

Has Aggressive Ballistics, Rangefinder and Rifled Barrel. Last perk is Surrounded but who cares about that. It's a Conspiracy Theory with more everything.

Has anyone received the new emblem (the beetle, not the jackal), ship (it's the Draught of Nectar ever so slightly recolored) or the two new shaders from end of match yet? I've only seen the class items dropping, outside of the blindsight armor.

deadduck

Nightstalker is really good in PvP/Trials. I've seen several sunbros forget there was an active tether nearby, resurrect themselves and immediately get snared again taking them out of radiance. It is also pretty effective at neutralizing other supers like Sunbreaker.

Yeah we had that yesterday, rezzed, teathered then dead. So funny.

I wanna try out my defender, I love running supressors and seeing people panic bunny hopping instead of blinking.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wow Black Spindle run so much easier this time. Got it with over 3 minutes left. Think I'll infuse my 310 Hereafter with it. Should be handy for tonights HM run.

Agent

Are any DGAFer's picking up Black Ops 3? I have it in my cart on Amazon and i'm leaning towards pulling the trigger. I played the beta and actually had fun. It was the first time I played a COD game since the original Black Ops as I got much more into Battlefield.

This would literally be the first game I've bought since Destiny released; feels weird. I have no interest in Fallout or Battlefront (I know, I know).

WipedOut

Yo yo, whatchu know about Borscht? I used to eat that stuff every Christmas! My family is Polish and it's one of those dishes that you eat growing up ;)

E92 aka Trance - Our resident XB1 Russian almost always eats it during the jumping puzzle. Secretly I think he uses it as an excuse in case he falls. Sorry guys was eating this delicious soup.

Are any DGAFer's picking up Black Ops 3? I have it in my cart on Amazon and i'm leaning towards pulling the trigger. I played the beta and actually had fun. It was the first time I played a COD game since the original Black Ops as I got much more into Battlefield.

This would literally be the first game I've bought since Destiny released; feels weird. I have no interest in Fallout or Battlefront (I know, I know).

I have it installed and ready to go. Any game that spends money on the crappiest of advertisements that involve burgers from Carls Junior gets my money.

Capitalism Ho!

E92 M3

E92 aka Trance - Our resident XB1 Russian almost always eats it during the jumping puzzle. Secretly I think he uses it as an excuse in case he falls. Sorry guys was eating this delicious soup.

Yo son I do jumping puzzle flawless unless eating since everyone always raids during raid during food time!

Hey, at least we got Trials Pulse Rifles :|

You on after work today, I think Icon still wants to do more trials.
Indeed. Big shout out to Wicked and Gunnerz.

I won't be able to play tonight, because Monday.
Haha.

I'm still in the salt mines about the Trials changes today. If I were to leave now, I would not be a happy camper. So much lag this weekend.
I never saw lag in Trials like I did this weekend. Bungie has really screwed the pooch on this. I feel like the best part of Destiny has been taken away and made infinitely worse.

Indeed. Big shout out to Wicked and Gunnerz.

I won't be able to play tonight, because Monday.

I never saw lag in Trials like I did this weekend. Bungie has really screwed the pooch on this. I feel like the best part of Destiny has been taken away and made infinitely worse.

Yup. It really puts a bad taste in my mouth when I am 7-0 and run in to two lag matches back to back. Especially when my teammates are freaking out because they see one thing on the screen and I am seeing another.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Morning, DGaf. It's my birthday!

Thought you ought to know . . .

Happy birthday dude. Go get that Black Spindle if you don't have it.

Man I couldn't work out his accent last week but wouldn't have guessed Russian. =o

noomi

Has anyone received the new emblem (the beetle, not the jackal), ship (it's the Draught of Nectar ever so slightly recolored) or the two new shaders from end of match yet? I've only seen the class items dropping, outside of the blindsight armor.

I think EJRobinson had the beetle avatar, as far as the shaders and ship goes.... haven't seen a single one. Maybe this is part of the pvp loot drop glitch that Bungie was talking about a few weeks ago?

Morning, DGaf. It's my birthday!

Thought you ought to know . . .

Happy Birthday WheelHoss :)

They're always hating on borscht. No one knows how good it is :p

Haha, a valid excuse. Eastern Europeans gots the best foods!

Top Bottom