• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

phen0m24

Not a fan of Bethesda game, looking forward to being reminded why I choice Bloodborne as my GOTY with the DLC :3

edit: or is it chose the proper word I should have used? Meh why am I so bad at grammar :(

So, um, uh are me you and Dhruv gonna play again? :p

I stand in the middle and watch you guys hack each other while I laugh at my inadequacy hahaha

TOP OF THE PAGE CONFESSION.

I haven't played since last Wednesday night apart from logging on to buy a helmet.

:(

Frenden

Banned
Devils' Lair, Nexus Mind, and Summoning Pits are still my favorite strikes from Year 1. Shield Brothers is the only new one I like.

Those are my favorite strikes overall too--I think Sepiks and Phogoth are tied for first in my book. Quick, to the point, fun.

So, um, uh are me you and Dhruv gonna play again? :p

I stand in the middle and watch you guys hack each other while I laugh at my inadequacy hahaha

TOP OF THE PAGE CONFESSION.

I haven't played since last Wednesday night apart from logging on to buy a helmet.

:(

We sure can :3 that was fun haha. Welp I know Dhruv's PS4 is still broken. He mention getting a new one within the upcoming months.

Or I can become iDHRUVasaurus :p
aka I log into his account

Shiv47

Reposting again for new page:

Maybe too early to ask, but is anyone interested in running Oryx NM checkpoint tonight, maybe 9 EST or thereabouts? Just want to squeeze it in before the reset, and never got round to it this weekend. On PS4 (feels like I shouldn't have to specify that, but <shrugs>)

1) shiv2099
2) Pandora012
3) casmith7509
4) iRAWRasaurus
5) futbol_dude77
6)

Homeboyd

You guys remember March when Bloodborne killed this thread and then everyone came back to Destiny 3 weeks later?

Yea
Yeah I never left, but at least then you had something to look forward to with a DLC schedule. Right now we have nothing on the horizon (announced) except challenges of content we've run to death already except it'll be "harder" if you've gotten shit drops from the current content. Even if they do announce a new raid (or whatever), it'll be months out and could still feature the terrible progression system KF currently has. I dunno.. I'll always be around to check out new stuff but I've never had less desire to play this game. And I never was one of those who took a break from the game before like others here.

Halo is all I have to take me away from Destiny, but there's a lot of other options coming for lots of others here.

tldr; RIP in pieces

phen0m24

We sure can :3 that was fun haha. Welp I know Dhruv's PS4 is still broken. He mention getting a new one within the upcoming months.

Or I can become iDHRUVasaurus :p
aka I log into his account

Dhruv:

"You're glowing red"

Me: "So? What does that mean?"

Dhruv: "That means we're enemies"

Me: "???"

Dhruv: "Did you join the other faction thing?"

Me: "I have no idea."

Dhruv: "Do you want to battle?"

Me: HAhahaHAhaha just kill me already

Zoidberg

I have to wonder what they have planned for the next year...time-gating all the new content has not panned out well for them and if that's all they have up their sleeve I'm not sure how they are going to retain a decent player base.

RNG upon RNG loot isn't helping. Finally getting a drop, only for it to be the lowest light level it could be is just balls. If you dangle the carrot too far in front (and keep extending it with light level increases), then people are going to lose interest.

If I do a hard mode tonight and miss out on >3 drop chances, as I have the last 2 weeks, I'll be taking a break I think.

Bungo, help me enjoy your game :(

Two questions:

1.)Should I have come here for some to help sherpa me through Trials? (So fucked off I only found out it was on, on Saturday. )

2.)Have I missed out on the leg armour forever, or will it be available next Trials in addition to the next piece of armour?

I have to wonder what they have planned for the next year...time-gating all the new content has not panned out well for them and if that's all they have up their sleeve I'm not sure how they are going to retain a decent player base.

RNG upon RNG loot isn't helping. Finally getting a drop, only for it to be the lowest light level it could be is just balls. If you dangle the carrot too far in front (and keep extending it with light level increases), then people are going to lose interest.

If I do a hard mode tonight and miss out on >3 drop chances, as I have the last 2 weeks, I'll be taking a break I think.

Bungo, help me enjoy your game :(

Insanity this is the sentiment that is mirrored everywhere. It's so true.

It's like Bungie gets off on making things JUST a tiny bit annoying. Not enough to spoil the amazing gameplay mechanics, or some awesome encounter design, AI and levels. But just enough to continually ruin the metagame with opacity in wording and luck.

Frenden

Banned
I actually like the new ones a lot. They're my favorite strike bosses in the game. But holy shit the game has twice the number of Strikes as it launched with and yet feels as repetitive as it did in Vanilla. It's crazy.

Yeah. I might like the new ones more if I wasn't already burned out on them. Add all maps to the hopper, for the love of christ!

ich00

Anyone want to do the HM daughters and maybe Oryx? I haven't kill Oryx yet on HM, so would probably need a few who have done it before. I have the cp at the jumping puzzle before the daughters. We can start as soon as we have a full fireteam. My psn is ichabod00

Edit: n/m looks like its a Halo night

vctor182

Huge thanks to RickyRozay and Dante316 for running Trials with me for bounties on my warlock. Got crap out of it and made me realize how much I love Hunters but most of all, how important is to have PvP gear. Those seconds you can shed off for your grenade, melee or super are so useful and can change the flow of the round even the match.

X-Frame

Gah, I personally can't play aggressive and make any hand cannons work for me.

I'll keep trying though but I may just be banging my head against the wall for no reason, deliberately crippling myself. Maybe I should just wait for the hopeful buff to hand cannons before I use them again.

Top Bottom