• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Bogeypop

I apologize to those I missed for Black Spindle Sherpa'ing so tonight I'll sing a song to all my friends. Also to those we won't be seeing again. To those I knew and those I still adore, and I want to see once more. Really tired and want to go get some rest. Hopefully I wake up early and can get some last minute Spindle runs, but that seems unlikely. Hopefully some other kind folks will pick up my slack. Also
Anime was a mistake. it's nothing but trash
BInpaHT.gif

How did trials go for everyone? I felt that I was on the verge of being able to go flawless without being carried last time, but IB showed me that I wasn't good at all with PRs. Now that it's been redesigned to be more exclusive, I didn't even log on to try. Should I bother next weekend?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
anyone wanna hop in on the raid? we're doing it mostly blind but we need one more. we're at the second boss.

inthrall

How did trials go for everyone? I felt that I was on the verge of being able to go flawless without being carried last time, but IB showed me that I wasn't good at all with PRs. Now that it's been redesigned to be more exclusive, I didn't even log on to try. Should I bother next weekend?

It takes a stronger team than before, but still doable. I tried around four groups before finding one where we really clicked

A bit harder. A lot of it will depend on the map selection. This week's difficulty was in part due to the map. Bannerfall is bad map for trials given all the angles/sight lines, and good teams can easily capatalize on this if you stick your head out.

spyder_ur

Youll be fine - its tougher for mid tier players but you can get all the rewards. The complaining here is a bit exaggerated. You on tonight?

SnakeEyes

Banned
You need a solid team, and be VERY wary of long lines of sight because there's a lot of bullshit use of high-Aim Assist Snipers.

It takes a stronger team than before, but still doable. I tried around four groups before finding one where we really clicked

A bit harder. A lot of it will depend on the map selection. This week's difficulty was in part due to the map. Bannerfall is bad map for trials given all the angles/sight lines, and good teams can easily capatalize on this if you stick your head out.

Hmmm...Not very encouraging. Maybe I'll wait to see if they say anything more about weapon balancing, some hand cannon love would help a ton.

Edit:

Spyder...I don't think so. My kid ran the battery dead on my head phones. Plus I don't have the weapon parts to get any of my PRs leveled up. I'd have to grind first and is already getting late.

GorillaJu

Eyasluna dropped for me in a Crucible match and immediately became my favorite gun. The question I have is:

Hand Loaded
Rifled Barrel
Smallbore

Which one is best for Hand Cannon? Even without any upgrades this thing is a PVP beast.

Insaniac

Eyasluna dropped for me in a Crucible match and immediately became my favorite gun. The question I have is:

Hand Loaded
Rifled Barrel
Smallbore

Which one is best for Hand Cannon? Even without any upgrades this thing is a PVP beast.

anything that boosts the range the most IMO

Hand Loaded
Rifled Barrel
Smallbore

Rifled Barrel is the least obtrusive range perk if you have HC reload gloves. You lucked out

border

Need 1 person for Black Spindle run. It will be me at 306 and probably a 310 hunter who has done it before.

Reply with your gamertag and I will invite.

I have no idea.

Some really bad reasoning from our own regulars here.

I'm looking at you Deku.

I understand that you won't get an optimal team probably 75% of the time, but if they can't do MM at least put an in game LFG system. Having to go outside the game to do that seems really lazy on Bungie's part.

Anyone want to do Normal Raid? We have 4 people so far, and we are going to play for about 2 hours. It will be super casual since 2 haven't beaten it yet.

Send messages to Pandora012

Kyoufu

I understand that you won't get an optimal team probably 75% of the time, but if they can't do MM at least put an in game LFG system. Having to go outside the game to do that seems really lazy on Bungie's part.

I posted in the other thread about it but they really, really need an in-game LFG channel where players can communicate or at the VERY LEAST flag themselves for particular activities.

They have to do it in Destiny 2. They have to.

Top Bottom