• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GorillaJu

I don't think I'll be getting into Mercury but I would at least like to finish bounties on one more char. Who is joining me for last minute trials?

KJRage

Every time we get to around 7th-8th win in trials we end up going up against an MLG pro sniper team. So close :(

FyreWulff

Thanks for info Gutz!

I don't see their reasoning behind throwing away old content, tbh...
Fine, you don't have to drop Y2 raid gear, but at least give Y2 rewards to TTK owners who play that content. wtf? o_O

What's the best farming route to get 50 flakes? ;_;

The point is so people don't have to run 3x raids each week to stay at the forefront of the endgame, where it'd make the raids more of a job than an activity.

Originally, Vault of Glass (and all pre-DB content) was also obsolete when Dark Below came out. It was a patch right before House of Wolves, and House of Wolves in general that retroactively made VoG and pre-DB guns and armor relevant to the endgame again. Obsoletion was already a thing in Destiny. It's just that they changed to the "Year __" mechanic halfway through the first year and did a half-reboot before TTK's full reboot that moved and consolided the obsoletion epoch.

I all. First post , long time lurker

Great to be part of this community. Will be looking for some people for nightfall later today.
If anyone also running any raids (KF NM preferably) for newbies i will also be interested on joining

Sane_Man

Managed to get the Graviton hunter helmet to drop at 314 from a trials silver package. I didn't even know that was possible!

Flawless without the mercy. Guess I won't be so salty about those laggy stuck in scoreboard matches.

Edit: also got 314 exotic helemt from the silver package as well.

I all. First post , long time lurker

Great to be part of this community. Will be looking for some people for nightfall later today.
If anyone also running any raids (KF NM preferably) for newbies i will also be interested on joining

Welcome I hope you find the community friendly and helpful :3

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
After being so close numerous times, finally got flawless before reset with Unknown and Irawr. No mercy needed too so that was great!

CS35LjlU8AQUnP-.jpg:large

Really not good at taking these pics lol

Future

After playing halo 5 I have newfound respect for bungie AI design. Enemies actually flinch when being shot and are not so shifty when moving so they can be hit. i can get close to enemies and not get wrecked instantly

Feorax

reset day woooooo

Would be nice if the Nightfall isnt the Warsat one.

I will lose my shit if it's that one again.

It's such a terribly designed opening section. I can see it becoming another Flayers or Valus type strike soon in that everyone actively avoids it.

Top Bottom