• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Why isn't there a pink shader

I want a pink shader

Back from my break. Time to form this group.

HM reset run (PS4)

1. Me
2. And you
3. And you
4. Can't forget about you
5. Like I'm leaving you behind
6. Who? I'm kidding :p

trying to get the artifact quest

I'll let you know

Namikaze1

So who has the totems cp so that I can skip through the unnecessary parts.

Edit: to my raid team, I'm getting the CP right now. Give me two minutes.

You're probably super salty that you missed those two shards :)

Like they could finish the raid without the great me there :mad:

What a joke, I got a 311 chest (have 317) and a 312 Scout (have a 314 Primary) from the entire HM run. That's it for me. I'm done. HM Raid is shit, Trials is shit. I can keep complaining, but what's the point. Hopefully Destiny 2 is any good.

On a side note, Oryx can apparently drop an exotic weapon and gun simultaneously. Had a Suros and a Skyburners drop from the same chest. I only have like a dozen of those, but still.

Great run Bitsu, Langoit, Ikk, Inapp and Saithan. Killed Oryx in no time at all with 2 first timers present, couldn't have gone better!

ocean

Banned
Nothing from totems. Fucking nothing.

Not even NM drops. Just fucking shards.
Well shards are NM drops Kappa

This loot table is so wonky lol. Now that there's a ~9% chance drops are actually max level (vs 100% before), armor or weapon drops should be guaranteed. High chances it's just low level (300-305) shit but better than shards at least. 300 stuff is useful for IB/Trials infusions.

ocean

Banned
On September 15, 2015, Activision Publishing and Bungie released The Taken King, the largest update to the Destiny universe yet, which was enthusiastically received by fans and critics alike. Day-one downloads broke PlayStation records, day-one engagement saw the highest number of active players in Destiny's history, daily player engagement is now well above 3 hours per day and the Destiny community has climbed to over 25 million registered players. Since its launch, Destiny has become the most watched console game on Twitch.

Acti conference call. Holy shit at that last sentence.

Klyka

Banned
On September 15, 2015, Activision Publishing and Bungie released The Taken King, the largest update to the Destiny universe yet, which was enthusiastically received by fans and critics alike. Day-one downloads broke PlayStation records, day-one engagement saw the highest number of active players in Destiny's history, daily player engagement is now well above 3 hours per day and the Destiny community has climbed to over 25 million registered players. Since its launch, Destiny has become the most watched console game on Twitch.

Yep, Destiny is ALWAYS in the top 10. Every day. Like clockwork if I go on Twitch,yup,there is Destiny with around 6000 viewers,if not more.
The Kings Fall raid day 1 had 90k+ viewers
The HM raid day 1 had 60k+ on Gothalions stream ALONE.

Bradach

I got the raid pulse at Oryx (NM) last night. It dropped at 308 but my other one was 310 so I was going to infuse it into something else until I noticed it had firefly! My 310 old one got infused into the new one straight away.

Firefly will probably make it my main primary for the next while.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Goddamn, 25 million users after that broken launch. I'm kinda glad I stuck with it, Bungie has been improving the game a lot with each DLC.

So according to Luke Smith, DGAF is the 1% of 1% of 25 million, so we are 2500 :p

JonCha

Seems like normal mode runs are getting harder and harder for people to do in this thread unless plenty of notice is given.

How do you get the Vanguard class emblems that were purchasable before 2.0?
Google told me you now get them at lvl 10 & 20, but my characters are already 40 and each has Vanguard level way over 10+ or 20+.

Edit: "Former Vanguard emblems are now unlocked at level 10 and 20 of their respective class quest chains" - no idea what this means.

Bogeypop

MvSfKzX.jpg

Top Bottom