• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

I doubt kinderguardians know about The100.io
And this is why Bungie sucks at social networking.
The game should have had a system in place for LFG so you never had to leave the game, or pull up another device just to look for a group.
Raids would have been much easier to push.
Pvp could have been much more rewarding for new players.
Grimoire should have had an in game system as well to read, or listen to audio logs. Even if they used a translator type method where all the words are just read by a computer AI would have been cool as an option.
Audio files get large.

There is a lot of little things like this that are huge in their own way, and lead/can lead to a much better experience for all.

Yea Bungie needs to get it together. But there is rumor that RAF might be bugged a bit if you refer from using the companion app. Any players want to try this with me where they will send me their link through Bungie's messaging system through a web client?

The game should have had a system in place for LFG so you never had to leave the game, or pull up another device just to look for a group.
Grimoire should have had an in game system as well to read, or listen to audio logs. Even if they used a translator type method where all the words are just read by a computer AI would have been cool as an option.
Audio files get large.

There is a lot of little things like this that are huge in their own way, and lead/can lead to a much better experience for all.

they should just convert one of the lounges at the Tower into PvE LFG gatherings in game, and convert the other into a PvP specivific LFG gathering room

Like you got the Dead Orbit lounge area where the juke box is. Convert that area with LFGable boards on the wall where people can join groups in game

OoOoOoo....very pretty!

That's your view? Beautiful. I
Need to move out of suburbia asap.

Thanks - It's nice in the beginning of Summer and when it snows, but other than that, I don't like it! Mainly because there are SO MANY bugs from Mid Summer to Fall. My house (inside and out, but mostly out) turns into a Spider farm and I HATE SPIDERS!!!
Also, centipedes. A few end up coming into my house every year and go on my couch while I'm gaming and scare the crap out of me. Anything with more than 4 legs and I don't like it. It's hard enough for me to play all these fantasy games that has some weird fascination with spiders, and GINORMOUS ones at that.

The following is about a boss from another PS4 game, with the first spoiler as the Game title, and the 2nd spoiler about a boss in that game.

Bloodborne, vanilla

ROM. OMG that boss. I nearly had a heart attack the first time I had to fight him. sdhfaufiuahsfdh

Audio files get large.

Why couldn't they set it up like PSO? Have a Kiosk or something in the tower.

Thanks - It's nice in the beginning of Summer and when it snows, but other than that, I don't like it! Mainly because there are SO MANY bugs from Mid Summer to Fall. My house (inside and out, but mostly out) turns into a Spider farm and I HATE SPIDERS!!!
Also, centipedes. A few end up coming into my house every year and go on my couch while I'm gaming and scare the crap out of me. Anything with more than 4 legs and I don't like it. It's hard enough for me to play all these fantasy games that has some weird fascination with spiders.

I feel ya, man. I just bought my first house and it's no fun learning the seasons & cycles of bugs. Ants->Silverfish->Crickets->Ants again, etc.

1111comics-00196-the-centipede-and-the-millipede.png

I feel ya, man. I just bought my first house and it's no fun learning the seasons & cycles of bugs. Ants->Silverfish->Crickets->Ants again, etc.

Hahahaha gross!!

Yea, I'm not sure what silverfish are but we have these giant bugs with wings, cicadas, that are SUPER annoying!!! They make this sound that goes from faint to loud to faint, over and over again.

Thank goodness for gaming with headphones.

Ohh, that almost makes me jealous and excited for the first snowfall but then I remember what Boston was like in February last year.

Pretty, though.

Oh yea I totally remember those days! You talked about them during our CE normal runs for the hunt for Black Hammer & Crota RL. Insane snow last winter for y'all.

Pretty but I hate driving it in, with a passion. My normal commute to work is 30 minutes. With snow, it's anywhere from an hour to 2 hours, each way -_-

*snip*
I HATE SPIDERS!!!
Also, centipedes. A few end up coming into my house every year and go on my couch while I'm gaming and scare the crap out of me. Anything with more than 4 legs and I don't like it.
*snip*

I can't STAND centipedes. I'm not afraid of them, but for some reason, I have a hatred of indeterminable origin for them. I don't mind millipedes, and I appreciate what spiders do for me/humanity, but centipedes... I just want them to die horrible deaths.

He lives in Skyrim.
Fus Ro Dah!

Afrocious

I don't know what god was doing when he made centipedes

I think he realized not everyone has arachniphobia and came up with a generally fucked up bug that isn't an insect or a spider

He lives in Skyrim.

Nevermind looks like Nebraska.

Hahaha I wish!

I can't STAND centipedes. I'm not afraid of them, but for some reason, I have a hatred of indeterminable origin for them. I don't mind millipedes, and I appreciate what spiders do for me/humanity, but centipedes... I just want them to die horrible deaths.

Fus Ro Dah!

Haha yea they're really disgusting. Funny story:

I moved here August of last year, right before Destiny came out. At the time I was really into TLoU multiplayer. It was my first time playing since I moved and I was sitting down on my new couch and all of a sudden I see something moving NEXT TO MY FACE! On my couch about 6 inches from my face was a centipede. I got up and grabbed my PS4 box and let it crawl on it, and sprayed RAID all over it and it never DIED!!! I finally had to stab it like 11 times and then put it in the toilet. Those things are tough.

Needless to say, I had to throw away that PS4 box.

My friends were wondering what was going on when I screamed in the middle of a match hahaha

*snip*
Haha yea they're really disgusting. Funny story:

I moved here August of last year, right before Destiny came out. At the time I was really into TLoU multiplayer. It was my first time playing since I moved and I was sitting down on my new couch and all of a sudden I see something moving NEXT TO MY FACE! On my couch about 6 inches from my face was a centipede. I got up and grabbed my PS4 box and let it crawl on it, and sprayed RAID all over it and it never DIED!!! I finally had to stab it like 11 times and then put it in the toilet. Those things are tough.

Needless to say, I had to throw away that PS4 box.

i'm kinda ashamed to admit it, but I trapped one once under a CD spindle top and lasered it to death :/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I once came into work and found a beaker covered with a heavy textbook on the floor

apparently my coworkers found a spider, covered it, then covered the beaker with a textbook (you know, JUST IN CASE THE SPIDER COULD LIFT UP THE BEAKER AND ESCAPE)

it was a pretty hilarious sight, especially since they had done this at least 3 hours before I got there, so there was a trapped spider in the middle of the room for at least 3 hours and everyone was too scared to remove it and walked around it :lol

Namikaze1

I hate spiders.

I ain't never going to Australia because of them (among many other reasons).

That's fucking Spider Kingdom.

I can't barely handle these small ass spiders here. Fuck the ones over in Australia. We should nuke that place.

I once came into work and found a beaker covered with a heavy textbook on the floor

apparently my coworkers found a spider, covered it, then covered the beaker with a textbook (you know, JUST IN CASE THE SPIDER COULD LIFT UP THE BEAKER AND ESCAPE)

it was a pretty hilarious sight, especially since they had done this at least 3 hours before I got there, so there was a trapped spider in the middle of the room for at least 3 hours and everyone was too scared to remove it and walked around it :lol

I'd just smash it with the textbook. The more that die the better!

No spiders in my work or gaming environment allowed.

There's one on my ceiling and I can't reach it and I look at it everyday to make sure it's still there Hahaha

WipedOut

I hate spiders.

I ain't never going to Australia because of them (among many other reasons).

That's fucking Spider Kingdom.

I can't barely handle these small ass spiders here. Fuck the ones over in Australia. We should nuke that place.

You would never last in Florida either. Bugs everywhere, spiders and palmetto bugs. Freaking Flying Cockroaches.

Namikaze1

You would never last in Florida either. Bugs everywhere, spiders and palmetto bugs.
I've been to Florida. Stayed there for a month. It's nothing compare to the shit I've seen when I was living in Puerto Rico.

I still have nightmares of some of the shit I saw as a child back in the PR.

But still, fuck spiders.

X-Frame

I am honestly scared about how Bungie will be tinkering - nerfing - Titans. I can see this happening:

Honestly, if they nerfed or otherwise tweaked skating and/or shoulder charge boosting in any way I would likely stop playing entirely.

I've clicked with the Titan class and that is the biggest reason why.

I hope the Titan focus is to do something with the melee for all subclasses, nerf Sunbreaker's Hammer and then buff Striker and Defender in PvP or something.

I can't see a reason to nerf Titans outside of Hammer of Sol for any reason whatsoever -- even if Defenders are currently top tier for PvE.

WipedOut

I've been to Florida. Stayed there for a month. It's nothing compare to the shit I've seen when I was living in Puerto Rico.

I still have nightmares of some of the shit I saw as a child back in the PR.

But still, fuck spiders.

Where did you stay? I went camping up by Gainesville, I'll never do that again. Snakes, spiders and Alligators. No Thank you. I'll go camp up north

E92 M3

Honestly, if they nerfed or otherwise tweaked skating and/or shoulder charge boosting in any way I would likely stop playing entirely.

I've clicked with the Titan class and that is the biggest reason why.

I hope the Titan focus is to do something with the melee for all subclasses, nerf Sunbreaker's Hammer and then buff Striker and Defender in PvP or something.

I can't see a reason to nerf Titans outside of Hammer of Sol for any reason whatsoever -- even if Defenders are currently top tier for PvE.

I've really clicked with Titan's as well, but Bungie being Bungie, will nerf something for no reason and take 5 months to reverse it lol.

Krelian

So I'm open to this refer-a-friend thing. I picked up the game in the PSN flash sale for PS4 and just started playing yesterday. I'm not an entirely new player though, I've played the game before on Xbox One. Also, my timezone is GMT+1, so if I'm online it will most likely be at this hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom