• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Rumble is where you should go to hone your skills. How many Rumble wins do you have? I'm trying to hit 100 for the grimoire but I've been feeling lazy lately. I plan to hop back in after the December update, before weapon 2.0 I would always end up in the top 2 in Rumble.

I have 56 Rumble games, and 11 wins. :p. My Year 1 K/D was 1.3, but since I've been really focusing and my Year 2 K/D is 1.7. As a result, 8 of those 11 wins have been this year.

Super pumped for the Division, it's going to be a whole new era of DGAF
(DivisionGAF)

It tickles me that DGAF means something completely different to anyone outside of our community.

A lot of folks on GAF are clueless on how they talk with people. I've corrected (and sometimes blew up on) some users here and there.

Zoba's different - I didn't immediately say anything because he's a familiar face/user but folks like that are the most problematic because just because you can associate with them that you think they should slide.

I'd sooner call someone out on a mic than I would in a post for some reason though.

i have roots in a lot of places so i wouldn't really think of myself as a "black american". i'm so far removed from that culture personally, but am very familiar with it from places i've lived and people i've met through family or friends. i may have communicated that in this thread a few times but it's possible i hadn't.

i almost never talk that way in person even in those settings, and i wouldn't have here if the rules weren't so ambiguous. there's a certain humor in the dialect however that i think is easy to communicate, and would hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Twilight where is that video of you killing yourself next to a self res sunsinger?

This is a myth.

"myth"

PhysicalPlainBufflehead.gif

(hey, I never said "next to". bonus clap in the gif too)

Trakan

After getting delayed, the overhyped Watch Dogs, and Ubisoft's quality of releases in general as time has went on, I'm worried about The Division.

I missed out on the Iron Banner before the last one (October).

How long do you think I'll have to wait for the pants and class armor to show up again? I assume December Iron Banner will have the helmet and something else, eh?

Afrocious

i have roots in a lot of places so i wouldn't really think of myself as a "black american". i'm so far removed from that culture personally, but am very familiar with it from places i've lived and people i've met through family or friends. i may have communicated that in this thread a few times but it's possible i hadn't.

i almost never talk that way in person even in those settings, and i wouldn't have here if the rules weren't so ambiguous. there's a certain humor in the dialect however that i think is easy to communicate, and would hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Well I'm not going to police anyone's words or anything unless I'm personally offended or I feel folks are getting disturbed. You do you man. I personally wouldn't drop nigga amongst a community of people I've assumed (perhaps incorrectly I'm willing to admit) to be mostly non-PoC (DGAF), but not everyone is me.

My black friends? I use the word if they're cool with it and always have though I'm using it less and less nowadays out of personal choice. But I've always used it out of endearment.

So yeah, feel free to ignore this post but that's where I stand.

S/N: Not that you asked but I dunno if we're close to being the same age or if you're younger than me, but I will say that if you don't look white at all - you may not think of yourself as a 'black american' but, for all intents and purposes, you are not white and the luxury of being able to live 'race-less' is out of the hands either of us were dealt in life.

SpecX

Wait, what's this talk about a Titan nerf? I haven't been playing much lately, but if they plan on nerfing all classes of Titan I think I would stay gone for good. Sorry if it's only a few pages deep, but haven't been able to find any solid information about this discussion yet.

Wait, what's this talk about a Titan nerf? I haven't been playing much lately, but if they plan on nerfing all classes of Titan I think I would stay gone for good. Sorry if it's only a few pages deep, but haven't been able to find any solid information about this discussion yet.

They said they are going to tweak the subclasses iirc. Not necessarily nerf. Sunbreaker is getting nerfed for sure tho

XenoRaven

People are talking about Titan nerfs because Hammer of Sol is too good. Any talk about nerfs to movement or anything else I would imagine is just an exaggeration based on the Bungie nerf cycle that has been established with weapon balance.

Nuszka

Super pumped for the Division, it's going to be a whole new era of DGAF
(DivisionGAF)

In for that as well , i have started completely skipping games like Uncharted 4 - on rail, hand held, movie like, one time only, watch me on YT type of games. March belongs to The Division for me, docent matter if its bad as long as i have people to play it with. It was similar with Destiny was it not?

I just want TLW to be good again. So bad.

Ask Nothus how good it is as I just committed a serious Gaf on Gaf crime :p Not Krafty levels but 13 kills in a game http://destinytracker.com/dg/4276975221 once you readjust its still the best gun in the game, you still have to switch to a pulse every now and then but even if it gets a 50% buff in the patch it will be No1 again

In other news I finally did it, the double headshot (no firefly) :d

yxXg2b.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
RIP Titan sunbro, Titan Defenders, and Titan skating Strikers too.

What did Defenders and Titans ever do to anyone :(

We got the shaft for so long and now that we're finally comparatively viable to other supers (with still bad non-super play as a sunbreaker), we get nerfed into oblivion again? :(

Sunbreaker PvP is literally just a pretty awesome panic-button and heavy-wiper. Aside from that it's got nothing. I mean, every class has an incendiary grenade or meelee.

And defenders only have NBP, DONT TAKE THIS FROM US OUR SUPER IS ALREADY USELESS IN PVP

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS ALREADY?!

LOL gotta give you props for that at least. i jumped off the map like 20 times yesterday

Well I'm not going to police anyone's words or anything unless I'm personally offended or I feel folks are getting disturbed. You do you man. I personally wouldn't drop nigga amongst a community of people I've assumed (perhaps incorrectly I'm willing to admit) to be mostly non-PoC (DGAF), but not everyone is me.

My black friends? I use the word if they're cool with it and always have though I'm using it less and less nowadays out of personal choice. But I've always used it out of endearment.

So yeah, feel free to ignore this post but that's where I stand.

S/N: Not that you asked but I dunno if we're close to being the same age or if you're younger than me, but I will say that if you don't look white at all - you may not think of yourself as a 'black american' but, for all intents and purposes, you are not white and the luxury of being able to live 'race-less' is out of the hands either of us were dealt in life.

my profile pic on twitter should speak for itself in that regard. i definitely mean it in an endearing way though. only time i've ever thrown out a slur in malice was when i was being dumb in the 7th grade and we got into a silly fist fight. found out afterwards that the the guy wasn't even the right race lol

Are handcannons getting a good buff in the December update? Might be time to pull out Hawkmoon.

Hand Cannons are but Hawkmoon's nerf might be too stronk

Ask Nothus how good it is as I just committed a serious Gaf on Gaf crime :p Not Krafty levels but 13 kills in a game http://destinytracker.com/dg/4276975221 once you readjust its still the best gun in the game, you still have to switch to a pulse every now and then but even if it gets a 50% buff in the patch it will be No1 again

In other news I finally did it, the double headshot (no firefly) :d

This video is pretty convincing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utq6WJHPilQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom