• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gif folder is a thing of beauty.

bUFl5.gif

todd360

That Mike Chaos guy is a chump now. When he goes to tournaments and such now he's all timid and quiet. The guy is like 5'4. I would put my money on Igor against him in a fist fight. When you think about it, it goes with the times. Back in the 90s and 2000s, gang banging was still a thing and these guys were just trying to be like that.

I know a lot about fighters even though a lot of them I don't play because of the people I hang out with. Back in the day fighting games were huge. It was basically MK and SF. There weren't RTS or FPS or anything of that sort. Fighting games ruled all. So everybody played them. And we spent time outside all day in arcades. I had no choice but to play them too. I started off a scrub. Didn't get a legit win until like 1000 matches later but now I can destroy anybody I grew up with in any fighting game. I stuck to fighters while they all went into PC games.

Anyway. This is the probably the lowest point of the FGC within the last couple of years. It made it to worldstarhiphop. It's actually pretty funny. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh81SVKx18WIYh40xL

Mike "chaos" is a Mike "chump" now? What a disappointment. I want moar trash talk videos!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Or Rent a Friend.

A lot of those so called streams and such usually are deleted and not archived for obvious reasons.

T-44

Neo Member
Slightly off topic but didn't want to waste best buys employees time with this question in case I didn't buy from them so I'll waste yalls....my bedroom tv died so I figured it was a great time to buy a new main tv for my playroom and just bump the other yes down the line to replace the bedroom one....are curve tvs a gimmic? They look good....my current main tv is 1080p lcd, so I'm looking for a 4K capable and 3D tv to replace it....I have a rand bias to Sony and Samsung....also would like best for playing destiny on

Would anyone be down for helping me with nightfall later on? Especially if I have to carry a new guy through it. Would return the favor ten folds.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Would anyone be down for helping me with nightfall later on? Especially if I have to carry a new guy through it. Would return the favor ten folds.

You're not going to get to the NF part for at least a day or two and that's if they are playing with you for hours. LOL. This isn't a slam bam thank you ma'am quest. Have to take it nice and slooooow.

You're not going to get to the NF part for at least a day or two and that's if they are playing with you for hours. LOL. This isn't a slam bam thank you ma'am quest. Have to take it nice and slooooow.

Why do you say that? I thought the quest was just do a story mode with them, then public event, then crucible, then a heroic quest, and then a nightfall once they hit 40?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I thought they just needed to be level 40, hmm I have no way to check this right now since I'm in the tower with him and he's taking a smoke break

It's already going well. LOL.

Yeah they need to be light 240 to enter NF. Going to need to do a lot of stuff to get that light level up.

Tried to buy the "D is for Destiny" book that's 25% off at the Bungie store, $13. The shipping is $11.24. Domestic.

Wtf. It's a small book. Media mail is dirt cheap.

ಠ_ಠ

deadduck

A friend in brought a spare new boxed copy of TKK off me. Started a new char, got to 28... No RAF for us, Bungie not responded on forum or twitter and their site doesnt recognise she's played the game.

I'm in England, she's in Ireland... Bungie probably lock it.

Got a friends Titan to mercury today, the bandits Rubenov and wicked weren't around to hijack that train this time. Trials ain't getting old for me, still so much fun.

Super curious on how you approached the guy.

Just saw his light level and grimoire and waved a lot and used my mic asking "hey X do you have a mic"

It's already going well. LOL.

Yeah they need to be light 240 to enter NF. Going to need to do a lot of stuff to get that light level up.

Lol let him live.

You're gonna need to carry them through Court of Oryx and pray they get gear that brings up their light level.

Meh we will see. Nightfall is the last step so hopefully he get some decent armor along the way.

OHK sniper body shots are fucking stupid, I agree.

And oh how the mighty have fallen. Not even a mention of Bladedancer on the multiple classes ban? Guess they have nothing to spam anymore since arcbolt is shit now.

OHK sniper body shots are fucking stupid, I agree.

And oh how the mighty have fallen. Not even a mention of Bladedancer on the multiple classes ban? Guess they have nothing to spam anymore since arcbolt is shit now.

Seriously, arcbolt is useless now. And that skip grenade that has been getting used now is so annoying.

deadduck

Rasberry gets a ban, but yeah bladedancers not mentioned. Everyone was a quick switching, blinking, arcberry bladedancer... So boring.

Not sure why the last two rules are console specific? Also why not just ban Tlaloc instead of banning all class exotics. AoS and Fabian don't break anything.

That's exactly how I imagine Todd looks when he Trials.

Not sure why the last two rules are console specific? Also why not just ban Tlaloc instead of banning all class exotics. AoS and Fabian don't break anything.

To make it somewhat fair, I guess? I mean, the exotic armour ban is basically just to keep specific Warlock armours out. Lucky Raspberry ain't shit now.

Afrocious

I don't think I ever used Twitter as much as I have just now.

Hi new followers and followees

also how do i get on that instgram stuff? i want to look at narcissistic beautiful ppl/women

To make it somewhat fair, I guess? I mean, the exotic armour ban is basically just to keep specific Warlock armours out. Lucky Raspberry ain't shit now.

The armor ban makes more sense to me because it's easier to say no exotic armor as opposed to listing a bunch of armors. With only three class exotics it's not hard to ban one specifically.

Communities are different, and there's also slightly different weapon pools. Xbox didn't have a Hand Cannon Trinity for example.

I can understand exclusivity stuff but high impact pulses are top tier on both consoles, despite Playstation having Jade Rabbit. The class stuff seems more odd though as you can spam equally well on either console. I find it hard to believe that Xbox players are less prone to spam than Playstation players or vice versa.

The biggest problem with the list is that it doesn't ban viking funeral firebolt grenades, as those are straight bs.

Shoutout to this random I picked up to help me with the RAF. We are breezing through, he just need 4 more levels until 40. After we do this crucible match we are power leveling in COO. Anyone want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom