• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too nice. Also everyone share some twitter handles. I enjoy listening to people who go on GAF rant about non-video game related stuff.

Edit: Nami your new dog looks adorable bro.

LTWood12

You guys are too nice. Also everyone share some twitter handles. I enjoy listening to people who go on GAF rant about non-video game related stuff.

@luketunderwood
BztWJ4fCUAAs9BU.png:large

Namikaze1

I quit Facebook a long while back. The site though keeps sending me emails regarding me having over hundreds of notifications. Most of them are probably folks inviting me to some game.

Was the glitch always in the game or was it introduced with a patch?

That's a good question that I don't know the answer to.

But we have to look at it in context. The Last Word was a random drop up until November 15th last year. I heard that competitive players were already using Hand Cannons back then, but it's not like everyone was running around with Last Words in Crucible. I never saw one in PvP until Xur sold it, and I never used Aggressive Ballistics until sometime in December after ZL_Chriss told me how good it was. So there was that period of time after the Auto Rifles were nerfed and before the Hand Cannon surge where its potential wasn't really understood.

GhaleonEB

I'm @GhaleonEB on Twitter, but you can expect tweets about Destiny, Fallout, etc. and my general family/home life in the mix. Sort of my outlet for random thoughts I don't post on GAF.

When I am yelling at all caps.
No I'm not sorry
It is with my friends outside of GAF and most of the time I am just talking football/hockey/basketball stuff

Namikaze1

I mentioned the other day I killed Gaf.

Okay his name is Gaff with 2 Fs!

Anyway, here's the pic (which I forgot to show other other day)

CU_hd4LUEAAeXwU.jpg

Falifax

I'm @Falifax on Twitter.

I use it only to annoy EatChildren so having more gaffers to follow would be great, and maybe I'll start posting more rational tweets.

Invis bombs and invective are so much fun

vOYB2Z.gif

Finally finished the crucible quest line, breezed through them all at 5/7 wins took a break, can I get the 6/7th win :(

And its stuff like this which makes TLW so great

KRQBGb.gif

Nothing beats those feels

Daemul

twitter is eh pretty cool guy.

instagram on the other hand...

Woah now Zoba, Instagram is the shit, so many hot girls I know on there constantly posting pictures. It's narcissistic as fuck, that much is true, but it's the will of the Lord that it exists to grant us pleasure.

rejoice.png

Strider

Woah now Zoba, Instagram is the shit, so many hot girls I know on there constantly posting pictures. It's narcissistic as fuck, that much is true, but it's the will of the Lord that it exists to grant us pleasure.

rejoice.png

Truuuuuu

Insta is the only social media I bother with nowadays. Deleted the rest

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What's the minimum level for Crota these days? Looks like I have to venture alone into the depths of the moon again to help new recruits.

Or we can take a different approach. Get them to 25 in order to start Taken King stuff and go from there. Either way the main goal is to get them through a NF to finish the quest. I'm actually have a lot of fun doing this.

It does not get any better than this Driz. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-...ion-Console-Bundle-Walmart-Exclusive/46620251

What's the minimum level for Crota these days? Looks like I have to venture alone into the depths of the moon again to help new recruits.

Or we can take a different approach. Get them to 25 in order to start Taken King stuff and go from there. Either way the main goal is to get them through a NF to finish the quest. I'm actually have a lot of fun doing this.

It does not get any better than this Driz. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-...ion-Console-Bundle-Walmart-Exclusive/46620251

I wanna say Light Level 180.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So it seems there is no easy way around it.

Sep, Bit or whoever. Do you need two people to actually use the emotes?

They are going to probably put it on sale later on.

I don't trust Bungie. I want it now. .also I want to test a theory. Can a veteran player send me a RAF link through bungie's pms system.

Edit: Also Luke if you are lurking, HM helmet drop rate is terrible. This is not fun. I stopped playing HM and just stick to trials for end game gear, but the gear is also bad. Why can I get a 260 light chest piece when it requires someone to be 280 or 290 light to just participate in trials??

I have 2 PS4s, 2 copies of PS4 Destiny + TTK (1 is the TDB/HoW/TTK code that's unused) and I still don't have a desire to use the code and do the RAF thing. Not after buying 4 total copies of Destiny. Should be like a receipt + guardian turn in thing to show I have 6 guardians on 2 consoles, that alone should be good enough.

The RAF makes me upset. I got my nephew into this game in July and he went ahead and bought TTK. That is a 2nd reason I should have this RAF stuff. I took him to his first VoG raid, CE raid, and 2nd half of TTK raid, and showed him the ropes of the Tower/Quests and PvP.

So, FUCK YOU RAF bonus content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom