• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

my profile pic on twitter should speak for itself in that regard. i definitely mean it in an endearing way though. only time i've ever thrown out a slur in malice was when i was being dumb in the 7th grade and we got into a silly fist fight. found out afterwards that the the guy wasn't even the right race lol

whats your twitter handle? mine is @afrocious

What did Defenders and Titans ever do to anyone :(

We got the shaft for so long and now that we're finally comparatively viable to other supers (with still bad non-super play as a sunbreaker), we get nerfed into oblivion again? :(

Sunbreaker PvP is literally just a pretty awesome panic-button and heavy-wiper. Aside from that it's got nothing. I mean, every class has an incendiary grenade or meelee.

And defenders only have NBP, DONT TAKE THIS FROM US OUR SUPER IS ALREADY USELESS IN PVP

Someone is overreacting and getting you riled up.

The only thing we know for sure is Sunbreakers are going to be tune down. Deej said the other titan subclasses will be getting some attention as well, but that could be anything.

Nothus

Ask Nothus how good it is as I just committed a serious Gaf on Gaf crime :p Not Krafty levels but 13 kills in a game http://destinytracker.com/dg/4276975221 once you readjust its still the best gun in the game, you still have to switch to a pulse every now and then but even if it gets a 50% buff in the patch it will be No1 again

In other news I finally did it, the double headshot (no firefly) :d

Haha, you and your pesky shadestep ;)
As irritating as the first part of the Jolly Holliday quest was, this last part is great. Having tons of fun just running around with my 4th Horseman.

Afrocious

the people getting bodied by gap online need to follow him on twitter just so they can rage at the fact they got rocked soundly by a black teenager with a perm wearing a jesus piece and nomura belts on his wrist

just messing with you ;)

Haha, you and your pesky shadestep ;)
As irritating as the first part of the Jolly Holliday quest was, this last part is great. Having tons of fun just running around with my 4th Horseman.

You should switch to it, that last game I got 10 kills with invective. invis bombs and shadestep wrecks

darryl looks fly as hell with an arm around a gorgeous woman

shit i need to get on that status

Thank you kind sir.

the people getting bodied by gap online need to follow him on twitter just so they can rage at the fact they got rocked soundly by a black teenager with a perm wearing a jesus piece and nomura belts on his wrist

just messing with you ;)

I was wondering if it was a perm or if he is like Afro-latino

LTWood12

TwilightGap
ap8412010129_4.jpg

GhaleonEB

Is there something coming other than the HM challenges you're looking forward to? Haven't been keeping up at all.

Yes, from the BWU:

We know that you’re anxious to see what we have cooking up for December. Although we hope to keep the main course under wraps a little while longer, we’ll have some meaty details ready to go as early as next week. In fact, here’s a preview – an appetizer, if you will – of what you can expect after the holiday.

The "appetizer" was a preview of the Challenge modes that we already know about. It sounds like there's quite a bit more on tap.

I was called Don Vito for my stuttering in middle school, but people started to tell me I look like a smaller version of FloE. I dont know what to say about this. lol

LTWood12

As a child <5years old, when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said 'a black basketball player.' I thought this was an achievable goal.

I just want TLW to be good again. So bad.

With ADS buff it will. Soft Ballistics was always 3 shots to the head for a kill unless the player had high armor. Once players started speccing for higher armor, we switched to Aggressive Ballistics. The drop in range and stability was accounted for by the extra damage, letting you kill players with higher armor. If only the 111 glitch didn't happen...

After this patch, The Last Word will essentially be buffed from its Year One version outside of the general nerfs to the Hand Cannon archetype's stability and range. And it's not like it can't kill across long distances either - just requires more bullets and careful aim.

Daemul

Fuck it, it's time to start adding Xbox DestinyGAF to my friends list, I've been too damn lazy to do it up until now.

If anyone gets a friends add from someone with the GT Daemul33, that will be me.

The 111 glitch was so fucking broken man. Like, sometimes it would proc two times in a row while in ADS and the guy would be dead before i even thought about engaging in an actual firefight. And i was just like jesus gun thats overkill no one has 222 health.

The 111 glitch was so fucking broken man. Like, sometimes it would proc two times in a row while in ADS and the guy would be dead before i even thought about engaging in an actual firefight. And i was just like jesus gun thats overkill no one has 222 health.

yea part of the fun in Last Word duels is that cowboy feeling and the glitch completely took that away from it.

Namikaze1

Twitter name is same as GAF name but I barely go to twitter nowadays. Only updates you'll get from me nowadays is some screenshot I took and that's pretty much it.

Not many pics of me since I'm not a fan of taking photos.

Oh and once in a while you may get the occasional bitching.

Edit: I still haven't changed my profile pic. That shit has been the same since 2009.

Afrocious

Twitter name is same as GAF name but I barely go to twitter nowadays. Only updates you'll get from me nowadays is some screenshot I took and that's pretty much it.

Not many pics of me since I'm not a fan of taking photos.

Oh and once in a while you may get the occasional bitching.

Edit: I still haven't changed my profile pic. That shit has been the same since 2009.

dont worry nami. i have twitter but i have no idea how to use it or why i should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom