• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

Need one more for morning reset raid crew. 4am EST, come join us...you know you want to.

PSN: Kilau or Cosmos_Man, message for invite.

Edit: top of page raid post ftw.

Namikaze1

Nami. Todd. I'm home. Making dinner. I will be on in 15 mins.

tumblr_ma7kbgojXT1rn88ts.gif

You said 6:30PM CST!

Take your time. :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Weird, I did HM earlier this week but it still says I haven't completed the activity in the weekly tracker. Does it not show as complete if you don't do all the checkpoints? I skipped the relics one and started at Totems, would that be why?

Hard :)

We do this every week but lately we are always short one.

mhmm I'll see. 1am is a bit late of a start, especially if we don't go flawless lol

I don't think I ever used Twitter as much as I have just now.

Hi new followers and followees

also how do i get on that instgram stuff? i want to look at narcissistic beautiful ppl/women

I have, like, 12 or so tweets since 2008, mostly during giveaways or sweepstakes. Guess I'll board the Black People Posting Twitter Handles train; mine is the same as GAF. I could be some of you guys' father lol; damn I feel old!

Nuszka

Xo, Gunnerz, Reign, Ms, Wicked, Dopple and Illini - sorry its kind of late now, need to brush my teeth before i go to bed. Tomorrow i need to get up early as well to pass that checkpoint, oh and then have breakfast.

Maybesew

Question for the group. Do people ever run hard mode vault of glass or crota's end anymore? It's one of my regrets of all the time that I played Destiny, that I never completed a hard mode. Came real close on crota's but couldn't finish it. I'm guessing with the higher level caps now, it would be much easier. edit: on PS4

Namikaze1

The fuck? Seriously, the fuck?

I'll take the win but wow.

They suicide two rounds. One afks one round. One suicides during heavy and final rounds.

Dynasty8

So a couple questions for those who're still playing this game.

I'm asking because I loved my time with Destiny when I was playing it last year, but replaying the same missions and Vault of Glass every week started getting too repetitive...not to mention new games came along.

I haven't played any of the expansions (Dark Below, House of Wolves, and Taken King)...but recently some friends and I who used to raid together were talking about how much fun we had doing the Vault of Glass. Then we were talking about The Taken King.

Is this the full Destiny experience?

What is so good about The Taken King compared to the original game a year ago?

Does the PS4 version still have exclusive content? (I have it on X1).

Thanks.

The fuck? Seriously, the fuck?

I'll take the win but wow.

They suicide two rounds. One afks one round. One suicides during heavy and final rounds.

That happened with kadey and me. Ran into a group that just danced and waved while waiting for us to kill them. Pretty weird.

stabie entertaining his fam, drizz awol, dawn at work

might have to do double carries....

I wouldn't mind it, i dont care that much about getting to mercury, just want to play trials with you 🙃

Also if you can pull a 34 kill streak like krafty you should have no problem doing it :p

What's the fastest way to get high light armor? Should me and my new friend head back to COO after he hit 40? He doesn't have any runes though and I forgot he he can get runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom