• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

Anyone available for trials bounties? I just have to finish the gold and silver ones, shouldn't take too long. I suck at PvP, so don't expect Mercury or anything.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Just got this game. It gave me a lv25 boost. Should I use that now or play through the 1-25 content?

Kilau

Weird, I did HM earlier this week but it still says I haven't completed the activity in the weekly tracker. Does it not show as complete if you don't do all the checkpoints? I skipped the relics one and started at Totems, would that be why?

mhmm I'll see. 1am is a bit late of a start, especially if we don't go flawless lol

It's pretty much farm mode now, but yeah the timing is rough on everyone.

todd360

WaWP1RG.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus christ so many baboon and rabbits for me now

Rawr you might have to sub for my shitty internet

actually have someone who just messaged me earlier to run so gonna start up soon.

igordennis i can run you in a bit (either now or after one run) then it's
waffle.png
hype

twitch.tv/twilightgap

Smiley90

I'm down for some trials! And by that I mean getting carried by kadey

But seriously, trials?

Update on my new (referred) friend I met in the tower 2 hours ago:

• He hit level 38
  • He hit light 175
  • We got the rewards up to the shader and emblem
  • We plan on playing again tomorrow around 6pm EST
  • We might play CoD also together
  • We talked about dogs and I showed him my puppy, he had a Husky when he was little and he is moving next year so he can have a dog in his new apartment

Welp, 2 hours in and it seems like I made a friend. He ended the night saying "Man I'm glad I finally have someone to play Destiny with." He bought his PS4 last Wednesday since he came from Xbox 360. He told me that he would just play VoG over and over since he didn't have the DLC before.

In order to find a raid team he would load up in the tower multiple time and then go to his recent playerlist and send everyone an invite and message. . god damnit Bungie I feel compelled to really help this guy do all of the content because you have no system in place.

• He hit level 38
  • He hit light 175
  • We talked about dogs and I showed him my puppy, he had a Husky when he was little and he is moving next year so he can have a dog in his new apartment

Welp, 2 hours in and it seems like I made a friend. He ended the night saying "Man I'm glad I finally have someone to play Destiny with." He bought his PS4 last Wednesday since he came from Xbox 360. He told me that he would just play VoG over and over since he didn't have the DLC before.

In order to find a raid team he would load up in the tower multiple time and then go to his recent playerlist and send everyone an invite and message. . god damnit Bungie I feel compelled to really help this guy do all of the content because you have no system in place.

I'm legit near some onions right now

I'm legit near some onions right now

I really feel like I made a friend. . and to think I wanted to game the system. Hopefully tomorrow me and my friend can knock the rest of the stuff out. If he bought it on Wednesday I'm not sure if he has 7 days from then to finish all the quests or if we just needed to sync up within his first 7 days.

Afrocious

• He hit level 38
  • He hit light 175

best post

Smiley90

What the fuck is going on with my destiny, I can play rumble but not raid or trials without disconnects

Gotten in the last 10mins

Baboon
Weasel
Rabbit
Sheep

WHAT ELSE

Strider

• He hit level 38
  • He hit light 175

tbh this is pretty dope.

The social aspect of Destiny is a big reason why the game is as fun as it is and why it's so popular.

In order to find a raid team he would load up in the tower multiple time and then go to his recent playerlist and send everyone an invite and message

And good lord. Thats sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom