• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darryls and Todds stories are like, the complete opposites of social Destiny.

~~~

On a side note, has anyone gotten or seen Autumn Splendor? Apparently it's a TTK quest reward but...I've never seen it. Feud Unfading as well...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Darryls and Todds stories are like, the complete opposites of social Destiny.

~~~

On a side note, has anyone gotten or seen Autumn Splendor? Apparently it's a TTK quest reward but...I've never seen it. Feud Unfading as well...
Feud Unfading I've gotten on 2/3 of my characters, and it's a quest reward. I have a feeling (but don't quote me on it) that I got it at the same time as the Conspiracy Theory D quest reward.

Feud Unfading I've gotten on 2/3 of my characters, and it's a quest reward. I have a feeling (but don't quote me on it) that I got it at the same time as the Conspiracy Theory D quest reward.

I'MA QUOTE YOU ON IT

cause I haven't gotten it since I've done that quest

Namikaze1

How I got him I'll never know:
pMXb4UJ.gif

Todd's sniping game on fucking point:
P5YPHtX.gif

Afrocious

Anyone up for non-trials PvP? Haven't been on in a week so I know how rusty I am.

I want to knock out ten games before going to bed tonight.

Would prefer to get two for skirmish, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Afrocious

Also give me some rules for doing this 1000 match PvP challenge. This is what I got so far:

1) Complete matches only. Finishing in-progress matches will not count toward the number.

2) If I quit a match, that match will not be counted.

3) Any crucible match goes - this involves special event matches such as Trials and Iron Banner

^^those are what I have so far.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Also give me some rules for doing this 1000 match PvP challenge. This is what I got so far:

1) Complete matches only. Finishing in-progress matches will not count toward the number.

2) If I quit a match, that match will not be counted.

3) Any crucible match goes.

^^those are what I have so far.
4) Matches only count when playing with parties comprised solely of GAF members.

Afrocious

SnakeEyes, are we friends on PS4? If so we can fool around in crucible if you're up to it.

I'm just gonna do ten matches and call it a day.

I'll do trials this coming weekend.

That might be overkill. I'd love it if GAFfers would pvp with me. While I do have folks I pvp regularly with, I dunno if I should be waiting for them to get online or not.

Might start playing pvp more if the new weapon patch actually makes TLW "accessible" for me again :p manage to do well in regular IB but I dont trust myself using TLW in ToO...

Afrocious

Oh yeah, no carrying. So games with twilight gap, drizzay, wicked, rubenov, or anyone who's unanimously considered god tier or w/e will not be counted.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody is either playing BB or Fallout. And one person is playing Yugioh.

What's with this all praise be satan clan. I've been running into them a lot in the tower.

todd360

What's with this all praise be satan clan. I've been running into them a lot in the tower.

Dark and edgy clan eh? These new destiny players don't understand the value of good wholesome light.

Good games twilight and tides, thanks a lot. We got to the Mercury that matters and that is the one of friendship and love ok?

Kappa

Strider

Anyone up for non-trials PvP? Haven't been on in a week so I know how rusty I am.

I want to knock out ten games before going to bed tonight.

Would prefer to get two for skirmish, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I'll play a few skirmish matches with you if you're stil planning on it and have space.

I'm rusty as hell but I kinda feel like taking my Titan into the crucible for a change.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped my son get his first Oryx kill earlier. It made his night.

That's what makes this community so great.

SnakeEyes

Banned
SnakeEyes, are we friends on PS4? If so we can fool around in crucible if you're up to it.

I'm just gonna do ten matches and call it a day.

I'll do trials this coming weekend.
Nah we're not, add me: Kurt-Niisan.

I'm currently at work though, since I live in NZ :)

Yup, Fallout. Basically procrastinated as much as I can by doing side quests and just exploring stuff, and am now taking on early story quests with a full set of X-01 Power Armour and all-Legendary weaponry and armour :D

All that Bloodborne conditioning.
In my case I try to run with r3 in Bloodborne. Never seems to work out though....

It can work! You gotta believe
in remapping through PS4 :p

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped my son get his first Oryx kill earlier. It made his night.

That's what makes this community so great.

Anytime! Glad to help out 2 newbies especially kids :3

BTW my apologizes if I said a curse word. Such a bad habit, I need to think about it around children :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom