• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Final results after today - and these are without full optimization:

Warlock 316
Hunter 317
Titan 317

Pretty happy that Bungie made the rewards rather nice. Of course, I am waiting for something bad to happen now lol.

It isn't obvious that I am asking which one to keep? And which one to use to infuse?

Sorry for not making that clear. I am keeping one of them. Cocoon is king with secondary weapons in PvE.

Besides Afro being on the money as most Gaffers would never use any of the raid secondaries in PvE as they are low tier, your best bet, if you really want to keep one, would probably be surrounded as it will be slightly more useful.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now I have two spectres with glass half full :lol

One with spray&play and perfect balance, one with focused fire&rifled barrel...

So one with more stability, one with more range and damage basically. Mhmmm. Which one is better?

Hm.

So the Hunger Pangs quest does continue after doing the Warpriest...it just popped up on my Titan, even though I'm pretty sure I've done all the quests ever for him.

Afrocious

Hm.

So the Hunger Pangs quest does continue after doing the Warpriest...it just popped up on my Titan, even though I'm pretty sure I've done all the quests ever for him.

you simply got enough fragments to get to the next stage of the quest

maybe you can actually get the touch of malice

Oh, is that what's it for? Getting the warpriest fragment gave me enough fragments?

Blegh. Time to delete this quest and continue to not have ToM.

You might want to do it eventually if the 50 fragment quest requires you to have completed it, just a thought.

Though that is assuming that the reward for 50 fragments is worth it.

Afrocious

Oh, is that what's it for? Getting the warpriest fragment gave me enough fragments?

Blegh. Time to delete this quest and continue to not have ToM.

npI0JVb.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did they take away rewards from CE or something? Just took someone through the abyss and both of us got literally nothing at all.

LTWood12

Did they take away rewards from CE or something? Just took someone through the abyss and both of us got literally nothing at all.

I ran Atheon a couple weeks back and all anyone got was Chatterwhite. No shards/energies, weapons, armor. Just shader

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My first time running CE in months. Well he apparently never finish Crota story missions or anything so would that affect it?

My first time running CE in months. Well he apparently never finish Crota story missions or anything so would that affect it?

I don't think they should affect it, that would be a bizzarre thing. And if it affected you too, that would be even more bizarre.

AFAIK story content does not affect raids, only light level does, when xur sold gally in August we rushed my buddy through the vault and he got a bunch of garbage (shards and already obsolete raid weapons and no armor)

Need 3 for war priest challenge runs, starting in 15 mins or as soon as full

Just had a weird clash match where a person showed up on the kill feed in white and wasn't listed on either team but was killed by myself and my teammates at times.

Sorry I'm late to reply, just saw your post.

IB weekly bounties count towards the Shaxx NF requirements, so when IB rolls around you will always have 3 extra crucible weekly bounties to save for next week's crucible NF requirements. Stacking the extra bounties this way every week means I will always have 2-5 completed weekly bounties saved up to turn in for next week's crucible NF. For example this week my Warlock was sitting on 5 completed bounties, titan was on 4, hunter was on 3. Once the reset rolls around, I just turn them in for instant completion.

I sort of worked that out, what I don't understand is I have 1 IB weekly bounty left to hand in but it gave me credit for 3/5 when I picked up Shaxx's ones? I'll log in on my Warlock/Titan later and see what happens with them

the_id

I guess I missed Golgoroth Farming mode today...Oh well, I only have one character anyway.

But...who's up for actually finishing the raid today??? If so, let me know and we'll try and get a fireteam going.

Failing that...anybody wants to do a nightfall while waiting for a raid to start as well?

Serious question, I have a 319 raid auto rifle I want to infuse should I infuse it into:

A 318 hung jury?
A 315 TOM
A 314 nerwind pulse rifle
A 310 Suros
A 310 Monte Carlo
A 310 super cell
Or save it till after the update and maybe put it into a hand cannon like Hawkmoo or the FWC hand canon?

I ran Atheon a couple weeks back and all anyone got was Chatterwhite. No shards/energies, weapons, armor. Just shader

Yup. The run that myself and other Gaffers did for the NTTE gave me Chatterwhite, Atheons Epilogue, a chest armour. Got ascendant shards and ascendant energy from chests and gatekeeper

maomaoIYP

I sort of worked that out, what I don't understand is I have 1 IB weekly bounty left to hand in but it gave me credit for 3/5 when I picked up Shaxx's ones? I'll log in on my Warlock/Titan later and see what happens with them

For some reason IB bounties will count for the following crucible NF even if you turned them in them before the reset and had already finished the NF for IB week. The game gives you a hidden +3 completion, so when you pick up "The True Meaning of War" the following week it will start at 3/5.

Note that this doesn't work for the regular crucible weekly bounties, so you should always hold on to those until you've picked the "The True Meaning of War" after the weekly reset.

Serious question, I have a 319 raid auto rifle I want to infuse should I infuse it into:

A 318 hung jury?
A 315 TOM
A 314 nerwind pulse rifle
A 310 Suros
A 310 Monte Carlo
A 310 super cell
Or save it till after the update and maybe put it into a hand cannon like Hawkmoo or the FWC hand canon?

Wait for the update, it won't be Hawkmoon though :(

For some reason IB bounties will count for the following crucible NF even if you turned them in them before the reset and had already finished the NF for IB week. The game gives you a hidden +3 completion, so when you pick up "The True Meaning of War" the following week it will start at 3/5.

Note that this doesn't work for the regular crucible weekly bounties, so you should always hold on to those until you've picked the "The True Meaning of War" after the weekly reset.

Cool, got my first Eyasluna yesterday Partial Refund, Handloaded and Icarus could be something or nothing

maomaoIYP

Cool, got my first Eyasluna yesterday Partial Refund, Handloaded and Icarus could be something or nothing

My Eyasluna has outlaw, braced frame and grenadier. It's super fun!
I've also been playing a little with a IB HC that has rifled barrel and third eye.
My spare change has glass half filled, hand-laid and counter balance.....I hate it. LOL. Can't seem to get used to the slower RoF.

My Eyasluna has outlaw, braced frame and grenadier. It's super fun!
I've also been playing a little with a IB HC that has rifled barrel and third eye.
My spare change has glass half filled, hand-laid and counter balance.....I hate it. LOL. Can't seem to get used to the slower RoF.

Have you seen my Spare Change?

CU_JRI7WEAATg0g.png

41/42 Max Crit. I prefer the slower rate of fire so I can't get used to Hawksaw/Suros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom