• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulClap

We got two quick clears and I got two 320 HMGs!

It was jokes. Very pleasant experience. Was trying to cut a careful balance between appearing serious and not. Probably veered a little bit on the former too hard :]

Click the angry face for an even angrier face.

I read you post and I was like "Damn.....he hated us." Good to see it was all jokes.

Because of a late business dinner meeting I only spent 2 hours or so with my referred friend (RAF).

Update on him:

• He reached level 40
  • He is now grinding motes (just trying to level up fast) to buy the new RAF sword that costs like 20 motes
  • He hit 205 light and is trying to get to 240 so we can do the daily mission and NF

I hope he has time to run some strikes to get more light level. Is COO the best way for light increase?

Because of a late business dinner meeting I only spent 2 hours or so with my referred friend (RAF).

Update on him:

• He reached level 40
  • He is now grinding motes (just trying to level up fast) to buy the new RAF sword that costs like 20 motes
  • He hit 205 light and is trying to get to 240 so we can do the daily mission and NF

I hope he has time to run some strikes to get more light level. Is COO the best way for light increase?

Definitely the most efficient way to do it

I imagine if you have a good stock of runes you can get him through it speedily

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just went to Tower and saw this. I couldn't stop laughing.

tyui67.gif

Mindlog

7AHHQD3.gif

Please.
Haha, yeah I was thinking, "I hope he knows we were joking around."

My mind has been logged :/
lol
One of the many meanings of Mindlog is, 'shitty idea.' I probably should have been a little less subtle with the joke disclaimer :]
It was a good group. Quick runs and good loot. No complaints at all. Would recommend. 7/10 Yelp.
Jumping straight to 10/10 is a rookie move. Make them think they still have to improve and you'll be comped with all manner of goods and services.

ich00

So like an old man I feel asleep for my 930 group, anyone up for at least one run of the warpriest cp? Need 3. Psn is ichabod00

Done giving out Warpriest checkpoint, I'm going to die here.

Speaking of which, today was a bad day. I scrubbed it up hard in the raids and died to stupid shit then scrubbed it up in PvP.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone wanna group for a few PvP rounds for about 30 min? I don't wanna do control alone lol.

Join me! I'm getting auto rifle kills.

Lol we'll see. I'm sucking as a sniper atm.

Lol sure, invite me: SmileyFM

Luis_23

7AHHQD3.gif

Please.

lol
One of the many meanings of Mindlog is, 'shitty idea.' I probably should have been a little less subtle with the joke disclaimer :]
It was a good group. Quick runs and good loot. No complaints at all. Would recommend. 7/10 Yelp.
Jumping straight to 10/10 is a rookie move. Make them think they still have to improve and you'll be comped with all manner of goods and services.

Ahhh, nicely done good sir.

We are always looking to improve and if ever you get bored and need a raid group or iron banana train, you can definitely hit us up. We're down for whatever.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Here goes. I'll bust out some invisible grenades for runner. Yeah he's my RAF buddy. The carry will be real. I'm going to have to go Unstable levels of asswhuppin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom