• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheHateMe

I'm home, the little one is in the bed, and I am ready, and I will not let this opportunity pass me by... Cup of coffee man, yeah.

Oh, wow, breakdown! /Macho Man

Seriously, who's doing HM WP Challenge?

Yep! I'll send out chat invites in about 15 min.
LT
T
JohnofMars
Kreep
Saveweyard
Hawkian

Can't join right now, still stuck in this Downloading update file... screen. I hope it finishes soon. I guess it's doing that thing where it checks all of your install when it downloads a new update?

Some random invited me to do the refer a friend thing so I said why not and aggreed because I thought it would be a simple quest and not some long ass thing that requires me to grind to near end game.

And now I have a Destiny buddy who keeps nagging me to play Destiny. YAY?

Its fun though. Currently trying to get good enough for the Heroic Strike. Currently at 231 light.

Playing TTK and its a big improvement over the base game but its totally just a half step in the right direction. If in Destiny 2.0 they can have more voice acting and blow out the variety across the board from environments mission design it could be something real cool.

spyder_ur

Man...after the 'light progressions struggles' that lots of complained about, they've certainly given us plenty of avenues to 310+ gear between Trials, Raid, IB, and especially this challenge.

I got 6 heavy weapon drops between 310 and 320 over my characters.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I blame my handcannon handicap

I seen you miss a bunch of point blank shots.

But still. That lucky drop.

rtX9lAd.png

We need a pro player in the team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I seen you miss a bunch of point blank shots.

But still. That lucky drop.

rtX9lAd.png

We need a pro player in the team.

Now I have two spectres with glass half full :lol

One with spray&play and perfect balance, one with focused fire&rifled barrel...

So one with stability, one with range basically. Mhmmm.

Afrocious

Fucking shitty internet disconnecting.

Sorry for quitting but I'm not dealing with that garbage.

Welp. Scratch that one off the counter. Good game servers. Good game. You know my boy afro is trying to play 1000 games right? GG servers.

No I'm counting it. Bungie and TWC can suck every inch of my dick.

EDIT: Fuck yeah my game counted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=4282634175&characterId=2305843009215974643

IDGAF if it didn't count toward my quests because of the DC.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Even though we're carrying we're losing by like a few hundred points or so. It burns. I'm stupid for starting this quest on a hunter. I would've wrecked with my Titan.

maomaoIYP

How the fuck did you do them so fast, teach me your ways/glitches

Sorry I'm late to reply, just saw your post.

IB weekly bounties count towards the Shaxx NF requirements, so when IB rolls around you will always have 3 extra crucible weekly bounties to save for next week's crucible NF requirements. Stacking the extra bounties this way every week means I will always have 2-5 completed weekly bounties saved up to turn in for next week's crucible NF. For example this week my Warlock was sitting on 5 completed bounties, titan was on 4, hunter was on 3. Once the reset rolls around, I just turn them in for instant completion.

Afrocious

Is there a way to see every game I've played in Destiny?

The Recent tab at BNET is annoying to deal with.

Good games guys. Once again thanks for me helping me carry the little one.

For sure. Sorry for the ragequit again. I try not to get that way around folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom