• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

I have to do it later today/tomorrow as well so I can easily do it with you then - if you wanna wait that long, that is. :p

Have a job interview in 15, nervous as fuuuuuck I need a job, I'm graduating grad school next week lol

No problem... I can wait ;)
Thanks in advance.
Good luck in the interview.

I have to do the Imprecation garbage as well, if I can possibly get in on that tonight/tomorrow.

Kal_El

I'm ready to raid if anyone is getting a group together. PSN Clark_Kent I'm 315. Haven't done warpriest challenge yet.

LTWood12

Cozmo tweeted 'what's your favorite weapon right now in crucible? PvE?'

The Messenger. Fatebringer.

I wish I could use my favorite PvE weapon :(

Svartnatt

Gauging interest for a 3x Warpriest Hard Challenge Mode tonight, starting at 9:00 PM Pacific. Don't have the checkpoint, so if we don't find one, first run will be from the start. Only looking for Warpriest Challenge Mode loot, so we'll stop after we down him to rinse and repeat. Sign yourself up if you're interested! Will start assembling around 8:45. PSN: Svartnatt

1. Svartnatt

Thanks!

SnakeEyes

Banned
He's asking so Bungie can nerf Hung Jury
Do people use that in PvP at all? To be fair, I barely see people using it in PvE these days either.

Off-topic GAF, is Dishonoured worth getting? The PS4 Definitive edition is on sale for me in NZ so I'm tempted to buy it if it's worth it.

He's asking so Bungie can nerf Hung Jury

He's asking for fluff and to get people talking about Destiny in a positive way.

Bungie has all the statistics they could ever need to determine people's favorite guns.

Do people use that in PvP at all? To be fair, I barely see people using it in PvE these days either.

Off-topic GAF, is Dishonoured worth getting? The PS4 Definitive edition is on sale for me in NZ so I'm tempted to buy it if it's worth it.

I used it in Trials the first weekend until I found a good pulse I liked.

Dreez

Wish artifacts were somehow visible on your character because I just got Fist of Eight Moons and it looks awesome.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My favorite weapon right now in the Crucible is Ace of Spades and my favorite weapon right now in PvE is Raze-Lighter.

there will be a VoG newbie raid tomorrow at 9:00PM EST, and a CE newbie raid on Saturday at 3pm.

If anyone wants a spot in either one please PM me (and specify which). I will make a more formal post when I am not so tired, but I can't use the form for this since it can't do more than one raid roster at the same time.

I enjoyed Dishonoured alot, it's even more worth it since it includes the DLC.

Svartnatt

Reposting for top of page.

Gauging interest for a 3x Warpriest Hard Challenge Mode tonight, starting at 9:00 PM Pacific. Don't have the checkpoint, so if we don't find one, first run will be from the start. Only looking for Warpriest Challenge Mode loot, so we'll stop after we down him to rinse and repeat. Sign yourself up if you're interested! Will start assembling around 8:45. PSN: Svartnatt

1. Svartnatt

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom