• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are any of the Strongbow rolls good this week?

Full rolls are on reddit, the single-perk rolls are

Full Auto/Danger Close
Final Round/Rangefinder
Surrounded/Rangefinder

Knocked out 24 crucible matches in the past two days. Dunno if I'll be up to play tonight though since I'm heading to a bar to watch all three of the Star Wars original trilogy movies.

My KDR went up 0.02 points so that's nice.

There are bars that do that? Order the Wookie Blaster

21-SLUS_006.69_28072007_045615_0852.jpg

It's a Zohar!?!?

Smiley90

Join rumble with friends, let them headshot you. Is anyone NOT doing it that way?

... I'll have to do that too -sigh-

GutZ31

i dont think there is an over-power damage curve in TTK

you sure about that? I know they are not 320, but i thought that part was at least 315
Yeah, daughters are 310. Only Oryx faze is 320.

Being 306 for the daughters at 320 would have shown all enemies as red/hard/impossible to defeat.
That was not the case for many on hard mode release.
Also, if you die to any of the mobs, its 310.

GlamFM

Banned
Still looking for one.

Don´t miss your chance for guarenteed <320 loot (if any)

Daughters + Oryx ASAP

-Glam
-Hzoltan
-aanx10us
-Pandora
-mostwantedzero
-

ethomaz

Banned
Thanks @Smiley

So anybody wants to boost this shit? Or help me pleaseeeeeee...

I can headshot way over 10 times in a match with Hawkmoon but not with this shit HC.

Edit - Mine get 95 per headshot... 3 shots to kill lol... and it shots too slow.

Dave_6

Yeah I did that part of the quest with friends in a rumble match. That's the only way I was going to do it.

Smiley90

Thanks @Smiley

So anybody wants to boost this shit? Or help me pleaseeeeeee...

I can headshot way over 10 times in a match with Hawkmoon but not with this shit HC.

I have to do it later today/tomorrow as well so I can easily do it with you then - if you wanna wait that long, that is. :p

Have a job interview in 15, nervous as fuuuuuck I need a job, I'm graduating grad school next week lol

ethomaz

Banned
I have to do it later today/tomorrow as well so I can easily do it with you then - if you wanna wait that long, that is. :p

Have a job interview in 15, nervous as fuuuuuck I need a job, I'm graduating grad school next week lol
No problem... I can wait ;)
Thanks in advance.
Good luck in the interview.

LordofPwn

Yeah, daughters are 310. Only Oryx faze is 320.

Being 306 for the daughters at 320 would have shown all enemies as red/hard/impossible to defeat.
That was not the case for many on hard mode release.
Also, if you die to any of the mobs, its 310.

isnt golgy 315? what's warpriest?

Haven't died to adds at daughters in hard mode so i guess i just thought all the encounters scaled up after each other.

Congrats on the graduation and good luck with the job hunt!

LTWood12

Haven't died to adds at daughters in hard mode so i guess i just thought all the encounters scaled up after each other.

No. You can see their light level when you're killed by them. I'm pretty sure the Warpriest is 306. I can't recall what Golgoroth's is.

Warpriest is 312.

At least thats the number that showed up when I couldn't find an add to kill with the aura on me.

No. You can see their light level when you're killed by them. I'm pretty sure the Warpriest is 306. I can't recall what Golgoroth's is.
Warpriest actually shows as YOUR light level if he kills you, which is weird. The mobs are 300. Golgoroth and the Daughters are 310.

Frenden

Banned
I stayed up until 5:00 AM playing Crucible last night and had a streak of the WORST maps Destiny has to offer. A couple hours for lunch here and still getting the turd burgeriest turd burgers that Destiny ever turded.

Voting. Weighting. A playlist that includes all the goddamn maps. Something, Bungie. Fuck. So frustrating.

Has anyone tried using the block function of a sword to see if they can survive the aura debuff for warpriest?

Would be a great way to really maximize your time.

LTWood12

Warpriest actually shows as YOUR light level if he kills you, which is weird. The mobs are 300. Golgoroth and the Daughters are 310.

That makes sense. I remember seeing 306 that first week and thinking that was an odd # for a Hard Mode boss. Never bothered to look since.

ethomaz

Banned
Time to finish these 6+ kills HC quest using something good lol

Where I get a Ghost to find Helium Fragment? I have one for all others material but this one...

LordofPwn

I guess we know what some people's light levels are at...

Still yes you do want to make your ToM 320 as the oryx fight benefits from it. though i think it's BS that a 320 1000yd stare with a 318 light character you can't 1-shot the knights. if you have WoL you can but still. BS.

ethomaz

Banned
Hawkmoon...

First 3 kills... 3 headshots lol

Edit - 4 kills... 4 headshots

Edit 2 - 5 kills... 5 headshots... 1st die by s Goldgun

At this point, the only thing I'm really excited about is running Trials every week. I'm not great at it, but it's fun, challenging and rewarding.

Which is just weird, considering how I got Destiny for co-op and raiding, and it's just neither fun nor rewarding in PvE. Just a slog. For example, I can't remember the last Nightfall I completed. I used to run 3 characters, but now I'm down to just my Titan.

There's probably a reason my twitter bio says "guardian lord, salt golem".

I would have given up on this game a long time ago if it weren't for DGAF.

I seem to be one of the few who can just jump into crucible for an hour or so and just have some fun.

Doesn't typically matter which playlist as long as it's not clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom