• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS!

That Dark Souls 3 gameplay trailer looked fucking amazing though. It's going to be pretty hard to keep up with DS3, Uncharted4, The Division, Quantum Break and noomi jr's birth in April though :p

*edit*

Well would you look at that, the true top of the page. Hey everyone :) Haven't been around here much lately , but that does't mean that I've forgotten you <3

I enjoyed that you put your child's birth after 4 different games on the list of things that would be difficult to keep up with. Congrats.

What's the Trials map? Edit: Never mind, Widow's Court. Really like that map, although I enjoyed not having to be sucked into using snipers on the last couple maps.

Widow's court huh

Ape, let's get ready to rock

Later

Always ready. I can do a run right at 6pm EST or 6pm TODD'S TIME today.

Edit: If that doesn't work I am free in the morning/early afternoon Sat and then all day Sunday :)

Edit 2: Reminder, save your bounties that reward marks for maximum purchasing power next week!

spyder_ur

Wicked is MIA again. I sent him a message a little while ago but haven't heard back. He might be on later, I think me and Rubenov were gonna do some runs starting around 4:30pm EST

But how am I going to kill my Friday afternoon at work?

Kick some ass Drizz.

Saw him live twice, once with STP and once with Velvet Revolver.

He was the very definition of "living on the edge".

Sad, not unexpected.

EDIT: Still need on Oryx kill on my alt - anybody?
I need it, but I won't be on for at least an hour.

Happy birthday to me!

Mindlog

Bungie needs to remove the dumb arbitrary limit of 200 for materials. No idea why they keep overlooking it.
That's a feature.

Witcher 3 just arrived as I am about to finish Dragon Age. Yay. Also have a few other games.

Right now my back catalog is way more attractive than Destiny. I'll still be around for light raiding, nightfalls and challenges. Doubt I'll be doing much beyond that.
How does one embed a tweet in a post here?
I'm having an issue with my remote Firfox not displaying embedded Twitter images :\
Something about Firefox's reinstated tracking protection is breaking it. Gotta get around to fixing that.

noomi

Hey look, another new player, some noomi guy. PS4 or xbone?

I already sent him a RAF - don't even try!

Noomi, I will you show the way through Destiny.

Hey guys, I just looted this thing called the Gjallarhorn is it any good?

I enjoyed that you put your child's birth after 4 different games on the list of things that would be difficult to keep up with. Congrats.

Hah! Not to worries little noomi is going to be a gamer just like his old man :D

Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday bud ;)

Lvl 25 FWC with Hunter. All shaders and emblems acquired by lvl 18. Still no ship.

Are the ships bugged now?

I've said it before, but I have gotten to rank 25 on every faction with every character, with the majority of that coming from a post-TTK Draksis grind. I'd estimate I ranked up 130-140 times since TTK. One ship.

Well I googled what Xur had this week and its time to login for the first time in like a month...just to log back out after I'm done.

Here's hoping that update is worth a damn today though.

Deku Tree

Might i ask howd you get so much rep off draxis?

1) grind Draksis for ether seeds. Kill him and wipe at the same time. Repeat.
2) grind glimmer at NM GK
3) buy heavy synth from Variks for 250 glimmer and either seed
4) donate synth to your faction

It's used to be the fastest way to grind faction rep. Seems quite boring though.

Now It might be faster to just grind glimmer and buy weapons parts though.

This ^

I've barely ranked up factions in TTK.

I feel like a lot of people don't get that the main way Bungie wants you to grind rep in TTK is via donations of your materials. Bounty rep is secondary, and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom