• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

dunno what it is. maybe my new monitor or the fact im playing jumper on warlock but damn i feel agile even though i'm at 3 sensitivity.

anyone up for a crucible train? not gonna do trials yet since i only have 8 coins.

noomi

dunno what it is. maybe my new monitor or the fact im playing jumper on warlock but damn i feel agile even though i'm at 3 sensitivity.

anyone up for a crucible train? not gonna do trials yet since i only have 8 coins.

Dat low input lag bruh.

Ghazi

If jumping didn't make you shoot like a drunkard, I'd run bumper jumper. I'm one of those people who use puppeteer, lol.

When sunbreaker gets nerfed, hope they buff defender at the same time. That class is horribly underpowered

in pvp
cant-tell-if-serious.png

Not saying they don't need buffs, but defender is really good for objective game types.

Jumper lets me do this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzzig6whNGA

Therefore jumper>everything

The ability to utilize vertical space while never sacrificing the ability to aim is a huge advantage.

Got someone chasing you? or got a slide-shotgunner? Run around the corner and double jump in the air and aim down. Nobody expects it.

Need to quickly clear an obstacle? Do so faster and never letting your guard down.

Need to get past a sniper lane? Why not avoid his hardscoped sights, by jumping above them?

It's probably the single easiest improvement you can make to your Crucible game.

You could post that every week since trials came back lol.

Very true, was especially maddening as had a couple of close matches turned by homing hammers or the massive AoE or the insta pop and throw

Top tip if you have sniper boots and chest piece you spawn with 12 bullets

flkraven

They should move him every few hours, like he's playing hide and seek.

Surprised the Titan update isn't up yet. All I want is "Sunbreakers nerfed to hell and back" and I'll be happy.

:( :( :( :(

A small nerf, and I'd be happy.

They are going to destroy my class, aren't they?

Surprised the Titan update isn't up yet. All I want is "Sunbreakers nerfed to hell and back" and I'll be happy.

This is what's frustrating. They're fine in PvE. They're a welcome change to the passive playstyle of Defenders. Melting point, hammers. It's fun to be active and actually tangibly damaging enemies instead of just giving buffs.

The ability to utilize vertical space while never sacrificing the ability to aim is a huge advantage.

Got someone chasing you? or got a slide-shotgunner? Run around the corner and double jump in the air and aim down. Nobody expects it.

Need to quickly clear an obstacle? Do so faster and never letting your guard down.

Need to get past a sniper lane? Why not avoid his hardscoped sights, by jumping above them?

It's probably the single easiest improvement you can make to your Crucible game.

This is the best part for me. Can't wait for the ADS to be addressed on handcannons with this update. I'm already a jumping fool, but it will be extremely helpful not to have random bullets (or at least fewer of them) miss that are on target 'just cuz'. No better weapon for using in a vertical space than a handcannon.

LTWood12

Defenders can now shoot through their Ward of Dawn to defeat minions of darkness and other guardians in the crucible.

Fireteam members inside the ward however cannot.
I made this up but goddamn do I want it.

Shit, me too. I'm getting more scared the longer it takes for the page to go up. *breathes*

Here's my thought: it's going to be a small nerf. DeeJ mentioned that Sage would be bringing charts and data, and I bet that's because while Sunbreakers feel broken, they're actually not. They're just a bit too strong and need to be pulled in just a bit. But that's not a popular opinion so that's why they're pushing it til later in the day/week.

Defenders can now shoot through their Ward of Dawn to defeat minions of darkness and other guardians in the crucible.

tumblr_inline_mtuqtceRMn1qbeaul.gif

X-Frame

Here's my thought: it's going to be a small nerf. DeeJ mentioned that Sage would be bringing charts and data, and I bet that's because while Sunbreakers feel broken, they're actually not. They're just a bit too strong and need to be pulled in just a bit.

I agree, and then the community clamoring to nerf Hammer of Sol into the ground will be disappointed, then the boards will erupt claiming that Bungie is looking at it the wrong way or has insufficient data and didn't nerf it enough. :)

I'm just worried about things I probably shouldn't be worried about, and more about Strikers and Defenders.

I agree, and then the community clamoring to nerf Hammer of Sol into the ground will be disappointed, then the boards will erupt claiming that Bungie is looking at it the wrong way or has insufficient data and didn't nerf it enough. :)

I'm just worried about things I probably shouldn't be worried about, and more about Strikers and Defenders.

Dream change: All Titans get the Aegis of Kabr (AKA the relic) as a heavy weapon.

stay gold

They should change hammers to hammerangs to stop spamming. Miss your target and the hammer comes back for you with a vengeance.
Only half joking, fuck Sunbreakers.

Strider

Nah Hammer is def broken in its current form. I've played with SunBreaker all week instead of my Hunter and the amount of times I said "How the fuck am I still alive right now" was off the charts and it's so easy to rack up 10+ kills a match with the super.

But yea I hope they don't nerf them too hard. The super needs a nerf (mainly duration and armor in PvP) but hopefully their kit sees a buff elsewhere to balance it out... Same with Defender. The Super should probably receive a slight nerf but they need buffs everywhere else.

Striker just sucks right now and needs a buff to both its super and kit.

Here's my thought: it's going to be a small nerf. DeeJ mentioned that Sage would be bringing charts and data, and I bet that's because while Sunbreakers feel broken, they're actually not. They're just a bit too strong and need to be pulled in just a bit. But that's not a popular opinion so that's why they're pushing it til later in the day/week.

No one wants them nerfed into the ground, just bringing into line with other supers. Give them delay frames when popping, 3 hammers (4 with an exotic), be able to headshot them and tone down the AoE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom