• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

So PS Experience happening tomorrow...doesn't stuff usually leak? I really got my hopes up for an announcement from Bungie but I feel there should've been leaks...stuff always leaks...WHERE ARE THE LEAKS?!!

So PS Experience happening tomorrow...doesn't stuff usually leak? I really got my hopes up for an announcement from Bungie but I feel there should've been leaks...stuff always leaks...WHERE ARE THE LEAKS?!!

Luckily this time around they let Deej handle all the details, so the leakers are busy trying to decrpyt it

So after making a Titan this weekend, and beating HM Oryx, hitting 314 under 24 hours i then realized...

3207070.jpg

recks

Was there no good PS+ deals during Black Friday this year? It was a couple years ago they had a year going for $30 or something so I loaded up until the end up 2017 or something... A bit overkill but whatever. I'm set lol
Someone buying PS+ for you > Black Friday.

Who cares what map it is? I got a laundry list of folks looking for help and nobody's around.

I can't play on Widow's Court. I'm not good at long range sniping and the Pulse Rifle playstyle doesn't work for me. That's basically how Widow's Court is played. I wont be able to help anyone on this map, and if I don't enjoy playing on it, it'll show. The last thing I want to do is get annoyed while helping people, that's why I have that rule in place for myself.

It's literally the only map i have an absolute boycott on for Trials.

Is this directed at me? I'm pretty sure I've said those things before when you had given the gun up as dead. Are we sure its wasn't stealth buffed?

No not directed at anyone in this thread.

I gave up on it because it was too inconsistent. It still is, but I don't enjoy using anything else in PvP so i went back and got used to it. Plus I forgot how good it was. I was coming off of using it 24/7 in September so I noticed the difference immediately.

Lost to final boss on trials again. This shit is discouraging man. Get to 8 multiple times a weekend but I've yet to be able to get that 9th win. You'd figure if you played enough it'd eventually work out. :( Mercury is so close yet so far.

todd360

There aren't any popeyes where I live. I only ate at one once and it was delicious. I want to eat there again 😖

Lost to final boss on trials again. This shit is discouraging man. Get to 8 multiple times a weekend but I've yet to be able to get that 9th win. You'd figure if you played enough it'd eventually work out. :( Mercury is so close yet so far.

Word on the street is there's a trick to make the last run on a card easy. Will have to find out the details.

As luck would have it, the last few runs we did usually gave us our "final boss" around around match 7 or 8. And if it's 8, the next run had a tendency to be much easier if we lost.

I can't play on Widow's Court. I'm not good at long range sniping and the Pulse Rifle playstyle doesn't work for me. That's basically how Widow's Court is played. I wont be able to help anyone on this map, and if I don't enjoy playing on it, it'll show. The last thing I want to do is get annoyed while helping people, that's why I have that rule in place for myself.

It's literally the only map i have an absolute boycott on for Trials.

Fair enough man, you know what's best. But you're definitely selling yourself short on not being able to help anyone. You've got more than enough skill to do well on any map and you're good at adapting to different play styles. I can understand the lack of interest though. I used to like Widow's okay but it's gotten stale for me.

todd360

Word on the street is there's a trick to make the last run on a card easy. Will have to find out the details.

As luck would have it, the last few runs we did usually gave us our "final boss" around around match 7 or 8. And if it's 8, the next run had a tendency to be much easier if we lost.

When I play with nami and afro, we seem to get our toughest opponents between game 2-4.

Then its just a bunch of tough teams if we keep playing after 9 wins.

Edit: I'm going to bed, but I wanted to leave with saying that a litc headshot on a full health sunbreaker super is so satisfying. Especially when he hasn't even killed anyone on your team yet. Its like sit down son. My sniper has more bullshit than your super could ever dream of! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ken

If I only have enough coins for 1, do I get Ruin Wings or Skyburners? My Hunter's only Y2 exotic is Knucklehead, and my Titan has Saints from last week's Xur and Immolation Fists. Never got Y1 Wings.

GunnerZ

If I only have enough coins for 1, do I get Ruin Wings or Skyburners? My Hunter's only Y2 exotic is Knucklehead, and my Titan has Saints from last week's Xur and Immolation Fists. Never got Y1 Wings.
RUIN WINGS bud, skyburners isn't that good.

Nothing stealth about it. ;)

There's nothing "about it" at all. I was going to renew it next week, but plans changed, so I wont be able to until next year. I figure with how busy the rest of the month looks for me, I may as well just wait.

No where was I soliciting for donations. I'm not interested in being one of those guys.

But i'll say right now you will literally have to pay me to play Widow's Court this weekend.

Fair enough man, you know what's best. But you're definitely selling yourself short on not being able to help anyone. You've got more than enough skill to do well on any map and you're good at adapting to different play styles. I can understand the lack of interest though. I used to like Widow's okay but it's gotten stale for me.

I'm going to have to disagree there. I don't enjoy this map because I can't conform to the playstyle on it. That's all there is to it.

Rune Wings are love, Ruin Wings are life. Plus they look, in my opinion, much more aesthetically pleasing than Saint 14.

Ken

2 for Ruins
1 for not lol

No one wants to fight for Skyburners but I know Graviton is the popular NS head.

Mindlog

I vote, Skyburn.
My real vote is to save your coins and buy heavy or 3oC.

I rarely use a lot of heavy. 9/10 times my Titan is using either Saints 14 or Immolation Fist and 1/10 is Alpha Lupi.
I would want Skyburner's because I really like making orbs. However, my current graviton isn't 310 so I never bothered with the thing. Can't be bothered with incremental upgrades on bad gear anymore. The cost to upgrade on anything but unique items is too much.

Kind of funny that most Exotics aren't unique. The only exotics worth materials either start at 310 or can't be obtained at 310.

Strikes drops, quest exotics and class specifics are the only items I would have ever bothered infusing if I could go back.

Speaking of wings just finished preparing a large batch of them. Got half backyard brew and half brown sugar bourbon sitting in marinade. Good time.

Taking a break now. I'm up for more runs later but not sure if any other helpers are around. It's a tough map to carry, for sure. People have to really know the snipe lanes and there are a lot of snipe lanes.

I'm going to have to disagree there. I don't enjoy this map because I can't conform to the playstyle on it That's all there is to it.

Was just trying to give you a compliment dude.

Taking a break now. I'm up for more runs later but not sure if any other helps are around. It's a tough map to carry, for sure. People have to really know the snipe lanes and there are a lot of snipe lanes.

Was just trying to give you a compliment dude.

i know, but i don't think i'm skilled enough to adapt to different playstyles. that's why i deleted my other characters earlier this week

6-0 card with no mercy, with my nephew and his buddy, up 4-0 against 3x Sunsingers.. ALL 3. who barely had a kill, we killed them all and 1 rezzed and was able to get up his teammates and the rest was history and we lost 4-5. FEELS. SO. BAD. Final round we killed all of them but they STILL got another rez. They prbabl8y rezzed 2x each that damn game. BLAH.

Then we lost the next 2 and couldn't get 7 win water pistol. feels. so. bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom