• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
glass needles are awesome. just rerolled my alpha lupi with intellect disc, hand cannon/shotgun ammo, and arc for intellect disc, hand cannon/sniper ammo, and solar.

Namikaze1

Was busy with trials and other things earlier so I am just now getting around to posting the gif I had made for the whole thing today:

gihBioT.gif

Just played 10 matches of 4v4 Snipers on Halo 5. No nades or any other weapons, just infinite snipers. No Radar. Such fun!!! Made it to TeamPlatinum

DESTINY NEEDS CUSTOM MATCHES NOW! And tons more gametypes.

Anyone on Xbone want to run some trials?

I'm game for Trials

Strider

Just played 10 matches of 4v4 Snipers on Halo 5. No Nades or any other weapons, just infinite snipers. No Radar. Such fun!!! Made it to TeamPlatinum

Is your XBL GT the same as your gaf name? I need to add more Dgaf members to my XBL friends list :)

I've inly done 2 matches of the snipers playlist I think. Good fun tho.

X-Frame

i forgot how it felt to not have bullshit AA

I wonder, why have AA at all and yet have an Accuracy stat?

Why can't Accuracy always be 100% and then completely shut off Aim-Assist. Would that break the game? Killzone: Shadow Fall has no Aim-Assist from what I remember and people were able to aim accurately.

I don't understand, AA is like training wheels to help keep people on target and then Accuracy (or lack thereof) is preventing the reticule from landing correctly. Don't they contradict each other?

Strider

Eeehhh idk about no AA in destiny at all. It works in killzone but enemies are big targets and move so slowly... Destiny would be a bitch without at least some AA.

Is your XBL GT the same as your gaf name? I need to add more Dgaf members to my XBL friends list :)

I've inly done 2 matches of the snipers playlist I think. Good fun tho.

Feel free to add me on xbone, Xbox tag same as my gaf name, which is the same as my PSN ID. Also guess what? same as my Steam name :p

edit: wait I think I have you :p

Strider

Feel free to add me on xbone, Xbox tag same as my gaf name, which is the same as my PSN ID. Also guess what? same as my Steam name :p

edit: wait I think I have you :p

Yea I think I already added you before at some point lol I used to just be on XB1 at weird times tho. My schedule is changing up though so I'm around when most people from here are actually gaming now. Will make getting groups together for destiny or whatever game I'm playing easier that's for sure.

Strider

PS+ runs out on the 7th. hopefully Halo 5 Forge comes out around then or i'm gonna be bored as fuck during game time.

Was there no good PS+ deals during Black Friday this year? It was a couple years ago they had a year going for $30 or something so I loaded up until the end up 2017 or something... A bit overkill but whatever. I'm set lol

Afrocious

Consoles need AA if they're going to rely on joysticks. Destiny just needs to nerf sniper AA. Snipers should have the least AA of all guns to the point where it barely sticks

Drizzay important PM, please check it!

Check yo txt messages :p

You planning to do any runs this weekend? JGW is still MIA and Rubenov has some work, but Ghaz just helped me with a run now.

Drizz can i play trials with you? My train with twilight last monday crashed at the last boss (that we were steamrolling) because i got dc'ed. Twilight suspects it was DDOS since my internet didnt go back up and therefore i missed reset.

How long will you be online? We just finished a run but were gonna do another with Ichabod right now. We could hit you up after if you're still around.

Afrocious

Was there no good PS+ deals during Black Friday this year? It was a couple years ago they had a year going for $30 or something so I loaded up until the end up 2017 or something... A bit overkill but whatever. I'm set lol

He's just broke af. There was a 35 dollar deal for a whole year I posted in this thread a day or two ago

Check yo txt messages :p

You planning to do any runs this weekend? JGW is still MIA and Rubenov has some work, but Ghaz just helped me with a run now.

How long will you be online? We just finished a run but were gonna do another with Ichabod right now. We could hit you up after if you're still around.

I'll see if i can do it tomorrow then, wont be up long enough for today.

Consoles need AA if they're going to rely on joysticks. Destiny just needs to nerf sniper AA. Snipers should have the least AA of all guns to the point where it barely sticks

no fuck that

remove all AA

anyone who doesn't adapt deserves to fail and die

anyone who adapts gets rewarded with XXX360 no scope blaze it headshotsXXx

Gordon

I wonder, why have AA at all and yet have an Accuracy stat?

Why can't Accuracy always be 100% and then completely shut off Aim-Assist. Would that break the game? Killzone: Shadow Fall has no Aim-Assist from what I remember and people were able to aim accurately.

I don't understand, AA is like training wheels to help keep people on target and then Accuracy (or lack thereof) is preventing the reticule from landing correctly. Don't they contradict each other?
I think accuracy has something to do with recovering from recoil. As far as AA goes, it helps compensate for the lag to some extent by turning a split-second event into a small window of time that's more on par with average pings. If you really hate it just hunt down a min-AA rifle and enjoy. Personally I prefer low-AA because I can't stand having my reticule yanked when I'm scoping into groups.

Edit: Eirene+Faucon is awesome - lowest AA I'm aware of

more like 90% of the people here reading the update...
I'm like, "12% melee buff, buff to some jump I don't use, and a free suppression grenade with every super? I'm okay with that."
along with a healthy dose of dancing on the sunbreaker grave lol

They need to do something about Hunters going invis every round. Shit is lame as fuck.

That something used to be sunbreakers. But now? Now youll see true cheapness in the form of group invisibility. Now that Sunbreakers are neutered, there is nothing to counter stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom