• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my RAF coworker up to 214. We just need to do a heroic strike and NF. What's the fastest way to get his light up? He has the 280 helmet from Xur, 220 vanguard cloak, 245 chest from vanguard rank up. I am having home save up for the 280 ghost now.

LTWood12

Got my RAF coworker up to 214. We just need to do a heroic strike and NF. What's the fastest way to get his light up? He has the helmet from Xur, 220, 245 chest from vanguard rank up, 220 vanguard cloak. I am having home save up for the 280 ghost now.

Strikes, Court of Oryx.

Got my RAF coworker up to 214. We just need to do a heroic strike and NF. What's the fastest way to get his light up? He has the helmet from Xur, 220, 245 chest from vanguard rank up, 220 vanguard cloak. I am having home save up for the 280 ghost now.
The ghost will need rank 2 on vanguard or crucible. You can get a class item or boots or gloves at rank 1.

stay gold

Im looking forward to the day they nerf snipers AA. They cant ignore at this point, its ridiculous. When the nerf hits its gonna be glorious, so many blueberries will be firing into the air behind me.

It's a shame it'll take them months to get to it. Destiny is such a mess of OHK's at the minute.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol I'm just sitting on the platforms in the dreadnought helping people with the worm fragment

Good times

Still need 2 more for HM Oryx!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol I'm just sitting on the platforms in the dreadnought helping people with the worm fragment

Good times

Still need 2 more for HM Oryx!
I need two ;____;
For totems and war priest. If you send two I'll have my buddy and I help you with oryx. No knights?

Smiley90

I need two ;____;
For totems and war priest. If you send two I'll have my buddy and I help you with oryx. No knights?

Kill knights, get this RNG outta here

Lol k i'll help you with WP, once these guys are done their jumping

My PSN is SmileyFM

Smiley90

Rawr I'll join in a second, helping these guys jump

Edit: if the party is full by then so be it haha I already did it anyway

Wilde

Is there anyone that actually needs to run Warpriest challenge that doesn't have a spot yet?

I've already done all 3 of mine, so I'm just helping out the group, so if anyone actually needs it let me know.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is there anyone that actually needs to run Warpriest challenge that doesn't have a spot yet?

I've already done all 3 of mine, so I'm just helping out the group, so if anyone actually needs it let me know.
Need 1. Is your friend 300+ I have one that's >300 smh.
Wilde you can join if your free

todd360

Anyone want to play trials? I would love to play with some people who say they are bad.

Edit: nevermind. I got bored waiting.

CLBridges

Ordered the Star Wars PS4 bundle online, couldn't resist with the price. Gonna sell Battlefront and pickup TTK. Can't wait to get into the Destiny world again and then be kinda bored with it in a couple months lol. Oh well, hopefully it comes this week so I can sparrow race.

I cannot wait for the Oryx challenge, if it requires groups to have multiple runners then it is going to be a glorious clusterfucker. The amount of people who are incapable of doing basic platforming is ridiculous.

Its not the platforming for hard mode thats tough its the different tactics teams use kill knoghts,no knights,on platforms and not on platforms.Especially when people dont hold ogre aggro correct them ogres will either stomp you or laser you out of your trajectory when making your way up to the sister platform.

Anywho it boggles me how hard it is for alot of people to stay alive after 20 wipes doing the exact same pattern.Every step and what to avoid should be burned into your brain it becomes automated one day ill find a capable team.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Drizzay read yo' texts bruh! LOL

Gonna be hilarious that when I do come back this thread would be a dead zone thread

Destiny 2 most likely will be an overlay on top on Destiny 1 I'm guessing
We'll have Destiny TTK nudged as "archive"

You can go there and experience everything but it will be more of a window shopping method pre than ingrained

Dear God no ps3 or 360; I mean those 2 held back a lot of progress for us
Does anyone here in this thread ever created or asked for a ps3 or 360 fireteam?
I mean 37 |OT| maybe once or twice total if I remember correctly

We only got vault increase due to the ps3/360 by the dev finding a little free memory to unlock it
That's there say anyway

Destiny 2 or whatever it is will start Year 3
In guessing they'll plateau everything to a leveled playing field

All 3 classes will ascend into next tier
Gear will be obsolete from year 1 and 2
Light level and overall level get overhauled again
Ascension to newer forms/classes bring a shift back to compliment other new players so they don't feel at a disadvantage
Guessing a 4th class will be added, if not then a 4th subclass:
Solar, Arc, Void, and Terra (earth based)

So I was looking forward to Sparrow Racing but all the microtransactions stuff has me frustrated. I feel like I will be missing out if I don't but the book and some of the packs. It's kind of annoying. I bought silver and masks in the Halloween event and felt dumb. I don't know. Seems like all the live stuff will be free but if you want the cool stuff from it you need to pay. Say what you will about vanilla but I'll take expansions over this stuff.

Magik

Its not the platforming for hard mode thats tough its the different tactics teams use kill knoghts,no knights,on platforms and not on platforms.Especially when people dont hold ogre aggro correct them ogres will either stomp you or laser you out of your trajectory when making your way up to the sister platform.

Anywho it boggles me how hard it is for alot of people to stay alive after 20 wipes doing the exact same pattern.Every step and what to avoid should be burned into your brain it becomes automated one day ill find a capable team.

I personally think the No Knights strategy did more harm in the long run for a lot of players as I'm constantly playing with players, that to this day, still don't know or understand the mechanics of the battle itself outside of sitting on a platform.

Before the Oryx challenge comes out, people need to brush up on the mechanics on Oryx or they will be in a world of pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom