• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

The next big paid content drop will be Destiny 2 in fall 2016 and it will cost $60 and it will load on top of the existing Destiny universe.

If this is true it might drive me away from Destiny permanently. I don't want a TTK style expansion for $60 next year. I want a full fledged sequel. I want the kind of upgrade Halo got going from CE to 2. Better graphics, improved engine, drop last gen, more areas on the existing planets, new planets, new races, a new class, new subclasses, etc.

Duxxy3

I'm only a few missions into the taken king campaign and I have to ask.... where was this Bungie when vanilla Destiny came out? Wow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm only a few missions into the taken king campaign and I have to ask.... where was this Bungie when vanilla Destiny came out? Wow.

I still don't know what happened to the Stranger or what her role was

-shrugs-

I believe I'm not even going to be worried about Destiny's lackluster free DLC in 2016 here is my gaming list for 2016:

• The Witcher's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Fallout 4's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Star War's Battlefront's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on PS4 (02/09/16)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division on PS4 (03/08/16)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on PS4 (03/18/16)
  • Quantum Break for Xbox One (04/05/16)
  • Dark Souls 3 on PS4 (04/12/16)
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst on PS4 (05/24/16)
  • No Man's Sky on PS4/PC (06/30/15)
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (08/23/16)
  • Destiny 2 on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Gears of War 4 on Xbox One (TBD 2016)
  • Paragon on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Hyper Light Drifter on PS4/PC/Mac (TBD 2016)
  • Final Fantasy XV on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Overwatch on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Crackdown 3 on Xbox One (TBD 2016)
  • Furi on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Ashen on Xbox One/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Friday the 13th on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Nioh on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Lawbreaker on PC (TBD 2016)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4 (TBD 2016. . haha)

Am I missing anything? I really need to upgrade my PS4 hard drive to 2TB, but even then that won't be enough by 2017.

At least ascendant shards were useful then and still are today.

Can't say the same for freaking Moldering Shards.

Besides the fact that they became useless for several months as well up until they implemented a currency exchange? Once moldering shards are no longer the current 'currency' they will probably do the same thing.

Namikaze1

I actually don't see Lauren Cohan reprising her role in the future. I want her to return but I'm preparing myself for another Dinklebot situation.

say what?

you mean they provide glimmer, right
Yes. Free glimmer! That's all they're good for nowadays.

While Moldering Shards just keep collecting dust in the vault and pilling up.

Smiley90

that's cool!

1. SmileyFM
2. aanx10uss
3. d-psipher
4. Boombloxer
5. Sentinalprimus
6. Shiv47

hope everyone will still be around in 35-45mins, I'll add everyone and invite everyone around 30mins from now then and see what happens :)

K I've added everyone to my PSN friendlist, now just hoping everyone logs on!

Namikaze1

Besides the fact that they became useless for several months as well up until they implemented a currency exchange? Once moldering shards are no longer the current 'currency' they will probably do the same thing.
I disagree. They weren't useless for several months. They were still very much useful for most of the userbase who found no value whatsoever in the shitty TDB DLC.

And they still had more use than moldering shards even during those months.

Really now

l8vr0fu.jpg

I'll play alone then thanks randoms

Born2Live

I believe I'm not even going to be worried about Destiny's lackluster free DLC in 2016 here is my gaming list for 2016:

• The Witcher's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Fallout 4's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Star War's Battlefront's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on PS4 (02/09/16)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division on PS4 (03/08/16)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on PS4 (03/18/16)
  • Quantum Break for Xbox One (04/05/16)
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst on PS4 (05/24/16)
  • No Man's Sky on PS4/PC (06/30/15)
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (08/23/16)
  • Destiny 2 on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Gears of War 4 on Xbox One (TBD 2016)
  • Paragon on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Hyper Light Drifter on PS4/PC/Mac (TBD 2016)
  • Final Fantasy XV on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Overwatch on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Crackdown 3 on Xbox One (TBD 2016)
  • Furi on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Ashen on Xbox One/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Friday the 13th on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Nioh on PS4 (TBD 2016)
  • Lawbreaker on PC (TBD 2016)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4/PC (TBD 2016)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4 (TBD 2016. . haha)

Am I missing anything? I really need to upgrade my PS4 hard drive to 2TB, but even then that won't be enough by 2017.

Solid list. What about Dark Souls III?

I haven't touched Destiny since Fallout 4 came out. I'm hungry for some new content but the chances of that happening now seem slim.

Solid list. What about Dark Souls III?

I haven't touched Destiny since Fallout 4 came out. I'm hungry for some new content but the chances of that happening now seem slim.

HOW COULD I FORGET DS3! Thanks my friend. Yea I don't think Destiny will have anything stellar anytime soon.

Also for PS4 user. . is the max we can upgrade our harddrive really 2TB? 2TB doesn't seem like enough with all these games coming out. PS4 need to allow for external storage.

Afrocious

HOW COULD I FORGET DS3! Thanks my friend. Yea I don't think Destiny will have anything stellar anytime soon.

Also for PS4 user. . is the max we can upgrade our harddrive really 2TB? 2TB doesn't seem like enough with all these games coming out. PS4 need to allow for external storage.

You underestimate how big 2TB is.

Smiley90

Found a ship blueprint in a random chest on the dreadnought

What a pleasant surprise

4x.

With those 2016 games, you'll probably be at 1TB of space left for two more years.

No way, I don't believe you. These are some full games and I know I have a lot of indie titles as well. Also I would keep my current games so I would have to add like 400GB so you are saying that all of that would only put me at 1.4TB? I hope this is true..

But I just hope Sony let's me get a bigger harddrive than 2TB because what will I do when 2017 comes along?

Trakan

No way, I don't believe you. These are some full games and I know I have a lot of indie titles as well. Also I would keep my current games so I would have to add like 400GB so you are saying that all of that would only put me at 1.4TB? I hope this is true..

But I just hope Sony let's me get a bigger harddrive than 2TB because what will I do when 2017 comes along?

Delete games you don't play anymore. I have COD Ghosts but that shit's been gone forever.

You don't delete older games?

Edit:
I need helping beating Phobos to get Touch of Maclie, can somebody assist? PSN: Raadius
Sure give me a few mins to load up.

SheHateMe

Really? Isn't it just 4x as much as 500GB? Or is it 40x? Because I am almost full with my 500GB launch harddrive and I only have 2015 games + GTA 5

I've got all the heavy hitters installed on my 2TB and still have 800 GB left. (Destiny, Bloodborne, The Witcher, Fallout 4, GTA V, both Wolfensteins, Uncharted Collection, Transformers, etc.)

Delete games you don't play anymore. I have COD Ghosts but that shit's been gone forever.

Currently I play everything I have and I only keep games that can have legs (good multiplayer or open world), I got rid of inFamous and Bloodborne already :(. I think I just have DriveClub, Destiny, GTA, CoD Blops 3, Battlefront, Fallout 4, MGS V, and The Witcher 3

You don't delete older games?

Edit:

Sure give me a few mins to load up.

The games I have I don't see being "old" right now lol, only games I have came out like 6 months ago. :(

1 word:

Activision

Just take a look at BLOPs this year. Old gen should've been canceled.

Exactly, this year. Also cod is a yearly thing. Destiny is bi yearly, i think they will have made the jump to next gen. Old gen sales are pathetic at this point and next year they will be almost insignificant.

Im looking forward to the day they nerf snipers AA. They cant ignore at this point, its ridiculous. When the nerf hits its gonna be glorious, so many blueberries will be firing into the air behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom