• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree there's not as much margin of error in KF compared to say VoG, but if shit happens you can still recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWvNC7EoWCM

Damn. What a great run.

I think Challenge mode shouldn't further push the edge of tight margins.I.e. It shouldn't be a higher light. It shouldn't reduce timers or have more adds. Those are uninspired. I think it should be a fundamentally different tactic for defeating the boss or an additional objective*. Like having to do all 6 orbs on Golgoroth.

* Dismantle mines or... you die...

LTWood12

Oh God they're talking about 'the cloud' in my webinar.
Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

GhaleonEB

Jesus... if that sentence doesn't just give the perfect example of Deej's writing style.

TBH, I was so tired of deciphering sentences that I missed that entirely when I read the BWU. English translation: "Given the holiday next week, the update will arrive earlier than usual."

Namikaze1

I don't think sub accounts will work for this refer a friend stuff.

TTK is a code and the disc you have is just Vanilla correct?

so technically the sub account is only accessing the vanilla game?
My alt has access to TTK. Hell, it even got the stuff from the $20 dance emotes/exotic class armor/shader thing.

TBH, I was so tired of deciphering sentences that I missed that entirely when I read the BWU. English translation: "Given the holiday next week, the update will arrive earlier than usual."

I was rolling my eyes so hard that the "TL;DR" sections of the BWU were larger and had more info in them than the non-TL;DR sections.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Here's my refer-a-friend link (PS4) if anyone's interested.
https://www.bungie.net/en/ReferAFriend?code=RAF-AKN-ML6-PVL

I've probably got close to 2000 hours of playtime across my 7 former and existing characters, and have run of the gamut of content (PVP and PVE) from the alpha up until the current hard mode King's Fall raid (which I've cleared 3x a week since the week it launched).

So long story short, I'm ready to link up with any new Destiny players that jump in this holiday season. Use my link, send me a PM, and let's get ourselves some cool exclusive gear and Tron-style sparrows, eh?

Haha. Seems like too much work to make a sub account for their refer-a-friend goodies. Also, it's Destiny, so the next expansion will have even cooler stuff looking stuff!

Alright. So I have

2 xbones in the house.
1 copy of destiny I use now.
1 vanilla copy I will give to my son on xmas(might open now).

I can create a sub and just do it all on my main while moving my sons (new) character around to avoid disconnects?

Namikaze1

What the fuck. Every single destination opened up for me upon going to orbit for the first time. But for those who are asking if sub accounts can get access to TTK, the answer is yes.

The first taken king mission is available for NotNamikaze1.

Kilau

4AM HM raid reset crew in need of 1 more. Come for one raid, stay for two.

PSN: Kilau, send me or Cosmos_Man a message to get into the group

Man, I remember when the sulfur burnish shader looked really good on those pieces of armor with large, smooth surfaces.

Also that sunbreaker mark looked really good when it was relevant.

Namikaze1

They need to update the exotic class items. Let me infuse shit on to those. Specifically the Sunbreaker one. I need that hammer strapped to my waist on my main dammit.

I'm really getting in to Fallout now. I wish I had done a Power Armor build, but I am still enjoyinng my time with it.

I will be up for Trials tonight, after 5pm for another run if anyone is interested? Nami? Afro? Todd? Puma? Kadey? Magik? Macello? etc etc etc You know who you are if we've played Trials together before :)

PuMa

I'm really getting in to Fallout now. I wish I had done a Power Armor build, but I am still enjoyinng my time with it.

I will be up for Trials tonight, after 5pm for another run if anyone is interested? Nami? Afro? Todd? Puma? Kadey? Magik? Macello? etc etc etc You know who you are if we've played Trials together before :)

I'd do a run later in the evening if you're still on.

loki 16

My friend already has vanilla destiny so if he buys the taken King would we be able to do the refer a friend quest or does it only wor for brand new players?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Play me in Ultra first.

D_psipher

I'm down for a run. It has been some time since the Dirty and Psipher wrecking crew did some Trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom