• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dammit just got to work, I thought IB would finish at the normal reset time.

I have no friends on PS4 who don't play Destiny, so I can never get that cool stuff? That sucks.
A huge chuck of Almost all Destiny players will be in the same boat. Shit sucks, seriously.

I really want to get the Iron Banner ship, but I've been grinding it all weekend. I might take a break and play Grand Theft Auto Online instead.

Namikaze1

Dream is dead dammit!

All my irl friends hate Destiny! I need new friends...

Q: Can I access Refer-a-Friend if I am playing Destiny through console sharing features?

A: Bungie does not support console sharing features. Players must own Destiny: The Taken King in order to qualify for Referee status in the Refer-a-Friend program, and meet the requirements listed above. You'd each have to re-buy TTK

Dreez

Aw man didn't get 1 helm across 3 characters.

Got a cool roll on an Ironwreath-D and Breitomarts though. Sniper is bleh.

Iron legend :)

SRLXE2y.jpg

cftioNy.jpg

LTWood12

I just realized Skull of Dire Ahamkara isn't one of the exotics that's coming back in December, which makes Xur selling it that much weirder.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just like in horror movies. Anything that sleeps and wakes up is evil. The Traveler is a super duper giant version of the ball in Phantasm.

sephi22

Anyone for HM raid later today/tonight? I haven't killed HM Oryx yet, despite doing sherpa works for a few groups in NM. Something about HM makes me crumble.
Inability to finish HM gradually made me lose interest. Haven't done a raid in weeks

stay gold

Just got a decent Party Crasher +1 as a drop from a game of control. Looks about the same as the CTD god roll everyone gets, only with double the rate of fire lol. Gonna put the sniper away and enjoy the last few weeks of shottys I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom