• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
breezy's bubble vs oryx

or

figs w/ sword vs cursed thrall

oh the deaths i've seen

Solowing Vaul'taur on Nightfall on year one

Get behind boxes with Titan

Gets boss to a sliver of health

Throws lightning grenade. Hits inside of the box and comits involuntary hara kiri.

Priceless.

The salt was strong with this one for a while

Ryck

Getting ready to start our Normal Kings Fall Raid "Fun Run"

Good chance to level up some alts or to just enjoy the raid in a relaxed way!

Still need two possibly three people!

It's looking like 3!

Ryck007

And that's the problem. People are expecting DLC content when Bungie's already said that we're not getting content drops akin to TDB/HoW.

Yes, it's a limited event, but really the 3 weeks is all anything will last before people start complaining that there's nothing to do and we need more content again.

The only thing that we're likely to get with "lasting" effect on endgame activities would be remixed versions of the remaining Y1 strikes, VoG, CE, and PoE.

What else can reasonably be done on the described scope of the live team? Maybe a new strike or two using mostly existing environments?

At least, as said, sparrow racing's a new activity. If it flops they'll move on to something else. If it's successful, we'll probably see it returning every now and then with new tracks etc.

While you're absolutely right about setting realistic expectations for the live team, you're also missing the point. Since day one, Bungie has promised an ever evolving, living breathing world. What we've got is a game that does a lot of things right and is great in its own right but had missed it's mark by a million miles. We shouldn't be at the point where Bungie has to say..."Wow, we really messed up and need a fresh start with Destiny 2 so we're going to hand off Destiny to a small team just to keep players busy while we try to salvage the game with Destiny 2." But that is the situation that we seem to be in and I think players have the right to criticize Bungie for how they have handled Destiny and the situation they've put themselves in. That's not to say that there isn't more fun to be had with Destiny before Destiny 2. But I think there's a very valid reason to criticize Bungie for how they shipped Destiny and how they've supported it. They've righted a lot of wrongs and made progress, but they're still missing the markof what they envisioned and promised by a long shot.

Tubtub

Neo Member
Anyone want to try a hard mode challenge at the war priest real quick to help us out? I have 2 need 4 more. We have a warpriest checkpoint. Tubtub1 or specialk333 are the psn users

Frenden

Banned
I've only been half paying attention to Destiny news this week. Are we getting our rebalancing patch along with the races tomorrow?

(I'm at sea for a week starting Saturday and was hoping to shoot something with a hand cannon before disembarking.)

I've only been half paying attention to Destiny news this week. Are we getting our rebalancing patch along with the races tomorrow?

(I'm at sea for a week starting Saturday and was hoping to shoot something with a hand cannon before disembarking.)

vacation or navy?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Drunk Nightfall = two 310 Exotic Helmets

... I should keep playing Destiny drunk

SnakeEyes

Banned
I just want an imago loop with firefly. I like to see stuff blow up in flames.
It's glorious.

x8gZ33e.png

Ryck

Need 3 peeps for KF normal mode!

Taking a friend whos never done it before. Could definitely use a hand.

Ryck007

Everyone has bailed on me tonight. :(

SheHateMe

Just had a moment for the first time ever.

Logged in and just sat at the Director.

Wondering to myself why am I playing this tonight.

Weird.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit

Nightfall: 2 exotic helmets
Then just did a Vanguard Heroic: 1 exotic helmet & 1 exotic primary

2 missions, 4 exotics

IT'S RAINING MEN

shingi70

Banned
Took five hours but I finally finished my first raid and finished the normal warpreiest challenge. Feels good and I got enough gear to 300 light. Have an extra primary so I'm.not sure if I should infuse my Pulse Rifle or Scout Rifle first.

LTWood12

Took five hours but I finally finished my first raid and finished the normal warpreiest challenge. Feels good and I got enough gear to 300 light. Have an extra primary so I'm.not sure if I should infuse my Pulse Rifle or Scout Rifle first.

Smite of Merain all day. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom