• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiken

Banned
Also side note I am looking to run Kings Fall Raid on Normal Mode later with two buddies who have never run it before. ( one is pretty good the other might need to be carried a bit.)

I have a 317 Titan and I have plenty of experience running it.

Need 3 people to help me help them beat it.

anyone game?

1.Ryck
2. Friend
3. Friend
4. Kaikken

looking to run it at 8pm PST

I can help around that time.

LTWood12

Depending on what monitor you have, you'll need either a Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to either VGA, DVI or HDMI adaptor. Also, with HDMI, you'll need to manually switch the audio over from the internal speakers to the TV/monitor (provided it has them) via System Pref --> Sound --> Output. If you're using HDMI the laptop should be able to detect the audio output of the TV/monitor and let you select it from the list that appears.

------------

Do we know if the Sparrow Racing is going to be available at rollover, or are we stuck with the usual 10am Bungie Time starting?

Thanks Snake

317 Doctrine with Persistence and Counterbalance. My life is complete.

And a 310 truth was waiting for me at the postmaster! :D

tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

Thanks for the games guys. A lot of sweaties but we pulled through :D

Ryck

Hey guys looking to run Kings Fall Raid on Normal Mode later with two buddies who have never run it before. ( one is pretty good the other might need to be carried a bit.)

I have a 317 Titan and I have plenty of experience running it.

Need 2 people to help me help them beat it.

anyone game?

1.Ryck
2. Friend
3. Friend
4. Kaikken

looking to run it at 8pm PST

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone wanna do the nightfall with me right now while I'm drunk and celebrating?

Bringing my defender titan for warsat so fear not/little

MildSoss

Any one in here be kind enough to help me carry a friend through the nightfall? I'm bringing a titan with a bubble so it shouldn't be too bad. lol

Sweet just picking up brews at the liquor store home in a few mins anyway

i'll help mildsoss first then we can do one with scalpel, once you reach home

Any one in here be kind enough to help me carry a friend through the nightfall? I'm bringing a titan with a bubble so it shouldn't be too bad. lol

Joining.

I'll save Golgi CP same as WP this past week.

I should be down for some more Trials until reset, starting in a bit.

Sorry missed you earlier, I can do trials in a bit if that's okay, also check your psn messages

I can tag along for fun times, too.

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom