• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Unless I've missed something (wholly possible) describing the loot available through the event as something that "affects light levels" is slightly disingenuous.

I gather that they are cosmetic items that, being potentially infusable, don't effectively block you from ever using them when actually playing the game, the way the collector's edition items do (I would've absolutely preferred that they could be infused as well). Come to think of it, I see no reason the masks from Halloween shouldn't be infusable as well.

But in truth I really am not paying all that much attention, if there's another nefarious layer to this I will stand corrected.

General Hawk. Will you be joining us for 3x Golgoroth challenge tomorrow night?

shingi70

Banned
Smite of Merain all day. Congrats!

Haven't got thatbyet, got two of the hand cannons in the same drop after killing Oryx. I was going to infuse the weaker one (305) into either my Tialoc (286) or my Lyudmilla-D(291).

Really haven't got into the meta game but how many armor sets do you guys typically have. Right now I just have an exptic armor price for each of my classes (Starfire Protcool)(Impossible machines)(Ovsaidan Mind) and the rest of my armor bases on pulling in alot of Intellect/strength. Beyond that are the perks in armor really worth noticing outside of raid armor and class items.

LTWood12

Goodnight Dgaf. Looking forward to waking up to everyone having beaten the challenge but still not knowing exactly what the requirements are. Save your boy Lt. Dan the checkpoint.

Sorry for being mean to Destin and Broman.
*kappa

Spoo

Sorry for the delay but I'll be getting online in ~10 if people are still looking for Trials.

I am sitting on a 5w 0l card right now, and I can't find anyone willing to go with me for the rest from my normal group(s) (I really just want the gold package lol). Anyway, available if I can get some awesome GAF carry. PSN: reeducator

edit: nm, found 2! Wish me luck GAF (I will lose)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie has a few more chances before people just say F it and take a very long break until Destiny 2. Too many one step forward two steps back.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Third Vanguard run gave me a Tao Hua Yuan with Firefly

Today's my best day ever

neoism

I just had a shellshock-

How come the gravity on the moon is the same as on Earth. And Venus. And Mars?

vefh1.jpg

Do legendary Marks reset during the weekly reset?

I think I saw somewhere that you are reset to 100 marks after the weekly reset if you have above 100 but maybe that was the old marks.

I have 140 something and I am wondering if I should spend them just to spend them

chur

Do legendary Marks reset during the weekly reset?

I think I saw somewhere that you are reset to 100 marks after the weekly reset if you have above 100 but maybe that was the old marks.

I have 140 something and I am wondering if I should spend them just to spend them
They don't reset.

Ken

Is the gunsmith stuff worth doing? Not really sure what that's about though. I think I just buy his guns and use them?

Is the gunsmith stuff worth doing? Not really sure what that's about though. I think I just buy his guns and use them?

Rank 2 gets you a legendary special weapon for your respective classes.
Rank 3 gets you an exotic primary weapon for your respective classes.
Rank 5 starts the quest for the exotic hand cannon, The First Curse.

the_id

I can feel that burnout is creeping up on me, the lack of any major announcements or future DLC has me really disappointed. Challenge mode, SRL and next iron banner with weekly trials can only last the hardcore for so long. I suspect people are already gradually leaving this game.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People spent all that money on the masks and got nothing much out of it. Would have thought you would get a nice shader, emblem or something for actual money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom