• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I don't get how Nightfalls work in y2. Doesn't the navigator say it's a random strike with nightfall modifiers?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys streaming Golg challenge?

Also nobody do nightfall until after the patch for new exotics!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
mnjjkk.gif

We may need one or two more for Golgo challenge x3 later on tonight at 8 eastern. I should be asleep by now. Only 2 hours left till work.

we're trying :p

Pfff :p from what I can tell by briefly glancing at reddit no one has it yet, which is in itself intriguing. Then again the Warpriest one was completed by most on accident so this one will take some more playing with to work, shame I'll miss that. At least I'll be home for Oryx I guess.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Pfff :p from what I can tell by briefly glancing at reddit no one has it yet, which is in itself intriguing. Then again the Warpriest one was completed by most on accident so this one will take some more playing with to work, shame I'll miss that. At least I'll be home for Oryx I guess.
It seems a lot of people on Reddit have the same theory as me. Wonder if it really is 6 orbs 6 gaze holders.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If you'd have to proc all 6 orbs with 6 people, making 6 people hold it, that's uh..that'll be interesting.
Yeah...
1. Players can't pull gaze twice (each must be gaze holder once)
2. You can only go through one cycle of orbs (at most 6)
3. You can't lose gaze

Maybe doable.

Embearded

Hey guys!
Recently i bought a PS4 and i really want to start playing Destiny which i can find for 10-15€ without the DLC. At first i thought that i wouldn't need the DLC right away as i will be low level and i won't have access to it, but then i read about all that content that moved to DLC from vanilla game and i got confused.
I fired the demo a couple hours ago and i was surprised when i found out that there was no low level gear for sale at the Tower. I thought that they were selling low level gear from the Taken King but there was only 40 level gear on sale.

So my question is:
Should i buy vanilla game for 15€ and buy the rest later while on sale, or should i get The Taken King right away? Keep in mind that i am not interested in using that 25 level start, as i want to experience the whole game. I am also pretty tight on money.

Thanks in advance!

P.S: StratosGK is my PSN, feel free to add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom