• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourMK2

308 Titan here, need a run of Gogoroth and Oryx so I can do the Touch of Malice quest. Doesn't need to be on challenge or hard, I just need to kill them or be credited for killing them. I've beaten the Warpriest and thats as far as I've gotten.

Can anyone help me out

Daemul

You can still one orb Golgoroth guys, I just saw Giggle_Monster do it. You just need to make sure that all 6 players grab the gaze in that one run. Giggle is uploading the video to Youtube so I'll link it when it's live.

Word on the street is you should stop using perfect balance on TLW because it decreases the range stat by 20. Single Point Sling is apparently a better alternative, unless you're a Bladedancer with Quickdraw, to which you can use High Caliber Rounds since Quickdraw negates the slowed weapon handling.

They really fucked up the talents on the gun. Should have just replaced them. There's no reason to use Smart Drift or Aggressive Ballistics following their nerfs.

MrS

Banned
So 1 orb but everyone needs to grab the gaze at some point? Seems easy enough.
Ridiculously easy. Where is the challenge, exactly? I haven't grabbed gaze as my normal team always has set rolls, but I don't think it's much of a challenge to shoot him in the back, run a bit and then shoot down his blasts with a heavy machine gun.

Namikaze1

Still laughing that the 1 orb start still works. Yeah, takes longer than the other strats since you need all 6 to be gazers to complete the challenge but after all that stuff about them apologizing in advance to those who do just one pool, I find it hilarious.

bitsurugi

Still laughing that the 1 orb start still works. Yeah, takes longer than the other strats since you need all 6 to be gazers to complete the challenge but after all that stuff about them apologizing in advance to those who do just one pool, I find it hilarious.

Funny is that they ''apologized'' in advance.. trolls :D

hydruxo

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-08-bungie-talks-destiny-the-taken-kings-event-focused-future

Destiny's first year featured two DLC packs, whereas this year things are different. Can players look forward to any more story content in Year Two?

Derek Carroll: "With Taken King we are moving to a more event-based model - things like Festival of the Lost and Sparrow racing, which is our winter event, and then smaller events such as Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris every weekend.

"Rather than doing these giant, monolithic DLC packs, this way everybody who's an owner of Taken King can enjoy these things."

Festival of the Lost was great, but this leads to a situation where players are left guessing what form the game's next addition will take. Can you say anything to set expectations?

Derek Carroll: "I think by design the idea is to have these events which are surprises - so we can understand why players on the one hand want to have their lives mapped out for the next year.

"The way we're going is: you can expect new content from the live team in Destiny although we're not really telegraphing that. Certainly, players can expect new events and new content throughout the next year. We're taking it one step at a time."

Ken

Did a new earth mission pop up for anyone else after the reset? Went down the bunker, killed an ulta knight and got a weird thing in my inventory that needs a passcode put in.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Thanks for this post as I wasn't aware the quest was up and probably wouldn't ever check myself. Got everything done up to waiting for the daily reset.

Word on the street is you should stop using perfect balance on TLW because it decreases the range stat by 20. Single Point Sling is apparently a better alternative, unless you're a Bladedancer with Quickdraw, to which you can use High Caliber Rounds since Quickdraw negates the slowed weapon handling.

They really fucked up the talents on the gun. Should have just replaced them. There's no reason to use Smart Drift or Aggressive Ballistics following their nerfs.

Hmmm interesting. Are you going to be able to try out the new patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom