• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this sucks. :(

I'm nowhere near the "end" as most of you with 3x >310 characters but I still feel that I played "most of" TTK already. :/
Need to get the Sleeper Stimulant and just grind for HM KF gear and that's it.

It's been really hard to pull a DGAF raiding party, especially because of my timezone (CET).

I would love if they made VoG & CE relevant again, but I don't see how, especially from the lore standpoint.
The wait for Destiny 2 begins... *shrug*

Deku Tree

Anyone have HM Totems CP I can grab?

I got totems and/or Golgi.

MvSfKzX.jpg

Hmmm interesting. Are you going to be able to try out the new patch?

not today

Well this sucks. :(

I'm nowhere near the "end" as most of you with 3x >310 characters but I still feel that I played "most of" TTK already. :/
Need to get the Sleeper Stimulant and just grind for HM KF gear and that's it.

It's been really hard to pull a DGAF raiding party, especially because of my timezone (CET).

I would love if they made VoG & CE relevant again, but I don't see how, especially from the lore standpoint.
The wait for Destiny 2 begins... *shrug*

started the whole alt thing a week ago but deleted them when i realized they weren't half as much fun as my Hunter was. Plus I don't want to go through the motions again. There were several quests that weren't any fun the first time around, let alone two more times.

this is the perfect time to make old content relevant though. just have the Taken infect Atheon and Skolas and call it a day.

not today

started the whole alt thing a week ago but deleted them when i realized they weren't half as much fun as my Hunter was. Plus I don't want to go through the motions again. There were several quests that weren't any fun the first time around, let alone two more times.

this is the perfect time to make old content relevant though. just have the Taken infect Atheon and Skolas and call it a day.
I have my HoW Titan sitting at "lvl 34" (HoW max).
Haven't touched it and I don't think I will...
Maaaaaaaaybe if my friend picks up TTK so I'll level with him but there's a slim chance for that.

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed last Iron Banner, and I'm not much of a PvP guy.

Wait a minute...

ver0m.jpg

RNG, shine upon me this day.

531.gif

If you haven't learned to not take his "I can't play Destiny anymore" posts seriously, I don't know what to tell you.

Clearly I should stop wiping my ignore list every month.

I'll be buying PS+ with my own money. Contrary to whatever hidden narrative seems to be going on ITT, I have not and will not solicit for "hand outs" and I don't expect anyone to feel obligated to offer me anything.

Take your snide comments and shove them up your ass.

Are there two people that want to join up to finish our HM run? We're at Daughters now, were going to do Daughters-Oryx, then Totems-Warpriest if possible.

We just finished our 3rd challenge kill but we could repeat Golgi if so desired.

I have my HoW Titan sitting at "lvl 34" (HoW max).
Haven't touched it and I don't think I will...
Maaaaaaaaybe if my friend picks up TTK so I'll level with him but there's a slim chance for that.

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed last Iron Banner, and I'm not much of a PvP guy.

Wait a minute...

ver0m.jpg

That's where my Warlock was and I got my Sunbreaker a third of the way through its subclass before I gave up on em. The good thing about Year Two is that we don't even need to hold onto the class exotics anymore. once they drop they unlock, so we can free up space by dismantling them. If i decide to make another class in the future, the exotics will still be accessible

MrS

Banned
You do realize this is essentially a cheese, right? Of course it's not going to be much of a challenge.
They are obviously aware of the 1 bubble strategy (you know they don't work in a vacuum), so why design a challenge where the 1 bubble strat still works? If its a cheese, then they should stop it from happening. I think it's fair enough to be disappointed if you were looking forward to challenge mode really mixing things up, yet your normal strategies are still legitimate.

X-Frame

Word on the street is you should stop using perfect balance on TLW because it decreases the range stat by 20. Single Point Sling is apparently a better alternative, unless you're a Bladedancer with Quickdraw, to which you can use High Caliber Rounds since Quickdraw negates the slowed weapon handling.

They really fucked up the talents on the gun. Should have just replaced them. There's no reason to use Smart Drift or Aggressive Ballistics following their nerfs.

I saw that Reddit post too. But Perfect Balance would be very helpful during ADS, which today will become more usable again. So I'd be interesting to see which wins out as more overall effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom