• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
3oC DEFINITELY works on Sparrow races - first coin I used, 2nd place finish, got an exotic heavy engram oO

FyreWulff

So I grabbed a Y1 dragon's breath to test it out real quick.. holy crap the napalm area is huge.

edit: you can fire it straight up into the sky, let go of the trigger, and the napalm will come back down :lol

Woot! :D BARREL ROLL BOYZ

12360066_988784321159839_4509731705335904524_n.jpg

anyone else having trouble installing the update? my ps4 has over 70gb free, but it goes to 3% of "preparing to download" then tells me i must delete unnecessary content from system storage.

Had the same problem w ~50 GB free space. Transferred a bunch of stuff to external so I had 150 GB free, seems to be working now. 99% prepared to download.

Rainmaker

Banned
First impression: Races should be 1 or even 2 laps shorter.

Yeah. I was thinking it should be two laps. I'm actually really enjoying them (especially the Mars course) but I find myself wanting the race to end right around the middle of the second lap.

Ken

Yeah. I was thinking it should be two laps. I'm actually really enjoying them (especially the Mars course) but I find myself wanting the race to end right around the middle of the second lap.

Lap count is probably so it lasts about as long as Crucible games?

Ken

Yeh dunno if I like the racing event, It's not that fun to be honest.

Watching streams it looks ok, though I wish there was more spectacle or things going on besides just running through speed gates and random mobs everywhere. It's like a more subdued Wipeout, for better or worse.

Nah the races are far shorter. Done in about 6 minutes, crucible matches are much longer than that I think.

Rumble though?

Wishyouluck is wrecking fools w Hawksaw and shotguns. He'd wreck w anything but they still don't look terribly different. Hawksaw is 25 per crit.

Wishyouluck is wrecking fools w Hawksaw and shotguns. He'd wreck w anything but they still don't look terribly different. Hawksaw is 25 per crit.

I knew pulses would still be strong. Question with shotgun is if Conspiracy theory still one shots from standard range.

question is how much stronger are the assault rifles? I'd imagine zhalo should shred now

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
finally downloaded, did skirmish daily, lost horrifically and got shotgunned by party crasher 200 times, can't exit reward screen and have to close application :/
Hawkian why'd you blink backwards into a wall tho
good shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom