• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Why isn't my update downloading? It just sits in the "downloading update file" screen but there is no progress. Even restarted the PS4.

Hahaha I feel sorry for MrGlobz. Kraftyy playing for the first time and came back after losing the first 2 rounds basically.

Sparrow racing looks pretty fun

Although getting booted from inactivity needs to be fixed ASAP. Seems super widepread

Thorns back

runzocizdejgugz5jdel.jpg

PvP is back

I played so much better in the pulse rifle meta than in the thorn meta. RIP k/d.

Thorn wrecks in pvp

Snipers eat your AA out

You sons of bitches

Are you being honest, or just messing with people? Because my heart couldn't take it if you're lying. I've been waiting for the return of the dark one...

Also, since I'm stuck at work, how's the Sparrow Racing?

There isn't a Y2 version, but in crucible with the weighted stats it's good as ever

Sparrow Racing brings a lot of potential, imo.

Not only do I want Custom games for PvP, but I'd wanted Custom games for Custom Sparrow Racing!! Why? POWER UPS! The ability to get a blaster and lay someone out. Different racing modes ftw.

Those look to be the helmets from the new PS-exclusive Iron Banner armour set that was mentioned during PSX.

Oh, damn! I hadn't heard about the Playstation Exclusive stuff. That's pretty cool. Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=656689057&itemname=Iron Camelot Cloak
The Hunter cloak looks pretty nice. Much better than the standard Iron Banner cloak.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Category?page=0&order=3&dir=2&tier=0&stat=0&name=Iron Camelot
Here's the rest of the set, except for the chest and legs.

Reddit claims you can get old emotes from the NF as a reward. Why is that in the loot table lol

This really makes me mad because my wife felt pressure to by the stupid Carlton dance yesterday because she thought she'd never have a chance ever again. So she spent real world cash, on an item that is now in a loot table.

Fuck that.

Bungie, work on your damn communication. This kind of shit isn't cool.

daedalius

Did you take it into PvP? Can you still 2-shot people?

Definitely, got a couple 2 shots already.

Just has to be 2 lined up bonus damage headshots like before.

Haven't tried thorn, but Hawkmoon is more my style, haha. I'll definitely try it out tho. Need to get TLW back out as well.

Trakan

Sprint cooldown is still there. They must have just meant where you'd randomly start running in molasses. I'm happy for that fix at least.

Deku Tree

Im not feeling SRL. If I wanted to do that I'd boot up wipeout on PS3 for the full experience. Sucks that this seems like it's now the best way to get 320 helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom