• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Golgy cp to share?

Oh, that reminds me. I had zero success yesterday with your rare material farming. Tried it about 8 times with no luck.

Funny enough, after I gave up, the next 2 relic irons I opened (which I did on the first go) both had the rare material in them.

Ryck

New page: anyone sharing Golgoroth cp?

Oh, that reminds me. I had zero success yesterday with your rare material farming. Tried it about 8 times with no luck.

Funny enough, after I gave up, the next 2 relic irons I opened (which I did on the first go) both had the rare material in them.
I tried it on Mars to no avail. When it worked for me it was on the Moon with the solar sword quest. Not sure if that's relevant. I can't recall who but someone else here said he got 3 out of 21 wonder if he was on the moon as well.

SnakeEyes

Banned
What's upsetting is that the PS4 in rest mode still won't download anything related to Destiny updates.
Yeah I've had to manually turn my console on to activate the patch download the last few updates, and then put it back into Rest Mode before leaving for work.

Also holy shit, I've just seen the patch notes - Exotic Class items from the CE now have The Life Exotic perk and can be infused??!? Why the shit was this not a thing from the start!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How are your FRs?
Been so focused on HC accuracy I haven't tested them barely at all yet, but I will next match.

HC hits don't miss anymore!!!! For seriously. Haven't touched it myself but I imagine TLW is going to be pretty nasty again...

Only disappointment so far is that the max-range shotgun archetype still oneshots from where it shouldn't. Thus the massive shotgun changes are puzzling...

New page: anyone sharing Golgoroth cp?

I tried it on Mars to no avail. When it worked for me it was on the Moon with the solar sword quest. Not sure if that's relevant. I can't recall who but someone else here said he got 3 out of 21 wonder if he was on the moon as well.

I don't think that's to do with your method though. The drop is about 10%, so 3 out of 21 isn't unheard of.

If you count the 2 I got, then I got 2 out of 16.

FWC.

Etheric Light gives Petra rep, and all that gives you is Y1 HoW queen weapons.

What is this shit?

It also gives new players a chance to get to Rank 3 so they can get the quest for the Boolean Gemini.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PvE enemies killed in sparrow races count towards bounty/quest completion too :lol (like the kill x taken stuff)

Gonna aim for them head on now lol

X-Frame

Definitely, got a couple 2 shots already.

Just has to be 2 lined up bonus damage headshots like before.

Haven't tried thorn, but Hawkmoon is more my style, haha. I'll definitely try it out tho. Need to get TLW back out as well.

Well before you could 2-shot with a lucky headshot and a regular headshot. Now I guess you need 2 lucky headshots back go back, making them much less common to get.

LTWood12

Are you serious? Well that's terrible. Went home for lunch for nothing then. Ugh.

RobinWilliamsWhatYearIsIt.jpg

We still down for tonight??

Yep. 11 pm Eastern, 10pm Central.

edit: I logged on via remote play solely to get a Fabian Strategy out of the kiosk. I WANT to believe.

So you got the book.
Do we know yet if it's worth the $10?

Here's what you get:

serSzgk.png

Gear_SRL_Hero_2.jpg

So you got the book.
Do we know yet if it's worth the $10?

As of right now, I can't tell.

There are 8 "achievements" to unlock for each track.

Each achievement awards me with a shader/armor/sparrow/horn/etc...

I don't know if this gear has Light Level on it or not, yet, but I can tell you they are all purple quality.

One of the achievements require the use of the trick sparrows.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Need Golgoroth HM CP?

Im gonna hang out in mine for little while on my Vita @ work. Apologies if I'm disconnected or AFK at all.

PSN: androo2300

Namikaze1

I would love my Twilight Garrison more if there was a fucking shader that went well with it.

Or better yet, color scheme changes with a shader equipped!

Kind of brutal watching Kraftyy right now since he doesn't know what the Patch did.

He's hip firing TLW and said
"TLW feels exactly the same to me" "Try ADS? I don't ADS this gun".

Did sunbreaker get nerfed? "I don't know, I didn't face any yet".

Yikes.

daedalius

Well before you could 2-shot with a lucky headshot and a regular headshot. Now I guess you need 2 lucky headshots back go back, making them much less common to get.

Well it looked like my proc headshots were doing 100, so I don't really know.

I don't think they want you to be able to 2 shot headshot with only one proc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom