• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

I need the opposite, have ran full raid once and Golgoroth to Oryx x2, need totems + Warpriest on those(still don't have 320 ghost and want the chance of 320 special infusion material). Probably best off having someone else join.

Cool.

I'll keep you posted if we decide to do the whole raid.

Still need one more for Golgoroth at 6pm tho :(

LTWood12

Sounds right. They can definitely compete at HC range which isn't necessary a bad thing. Would like some impression from SR users against them.

Also, this is not my area of expertise, but I think that TLW's old role may be back. It is very accurate in comparison to before this patch. Those two options will make for some interesting 1v1s up close.

I want to use Fabian Strategy for raiding tonight but don't have the glimmer or the infusion fodder :(

Homeboyd

Did they change it all? Did any returning exotics get a tune up?
Dragon's Breath
- Remove Pyromancer and Tripod perks
- Replaced with Surplus and Who's Next
- Add intrinsic perk Napalm: Rocket fires on a remote detonation trigger
- Hold to trigger to fire, release trigger to detonate
- Detonation drops a Solar Damage napalm canister
- Reduced projectile speed to help timing of the trigger release. Reduce detonation radius of initial rocket. Reduce mag size to 1, increase Inventory

Nami, for you. At least it's kinda the same.

7iUeJ2F.jpg

FyreWulff

Basically the way Dragon's Breath works now is you're firing a napalm canister and NOT a rocket warhead.

If you hold the trigger as you fire, the canister flies forward like a rocket. Letting go will make the canister drop straight down and cause the ground to catch on fire (roughly the size of a Control capture ring).

If you just fire the canister, it will bounce off the ground or a wall it hits, drop down, and start the ground on fire.

It's not the Warlock solar grenade at all anymore, it's a unique fire effect only for Dragon's Breath now.

Trakan

As of right now, I can't tell.

There are 8 "achievements" to unlock for each track.

Each achievement awards me with a shader/armor/sparrow/horn/etc...

I don't know if this gear has Light Level on it or not, yet, but I can tell you they are all purple quality.

One of the achievements require the use of the trick sparrows.

Only the helmets/class items.

Shaders only affect legendary and higher gear, it's always been that way.

This isn't true.

Jafku

Maybe it's just me but I think it's kinda cool you can get the old emotes from NF. Unless of course you get one you already had.
Huh, that really cool. Glad you can get them in game now.

Nightfall rewards were not altered except to add 500 Vanguard and 250 Faction rep.

edit: oh, emotes? neat.
Eh, maybe i'm just salty about the rewards... I guess it is cool you don't have to buy silver. RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom