• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK COOL EXOTIC IDEAS BASED ON MGS 3 BOSSES

~BreezyLimbo Fanfiction™ For Destiny Ahead~
The Pain
"Guide them to a world of anguish beyond their imagination.."
Assault Rifle/Hive-based appearance
Fast RoF
High-Impact (Comparable to a Hand Cannon)
Low Range
50 Round Drum Magazine

Exotic Perk 1-Fires bullets that travel slow but have slight tracking
Exotic Perk 2-Your grenades are now carried to their nearest target by Hive Bees.

The Fear
"Give them fear such as they've never experienced before.."
Scout Rifle/Fallen styled appearance
Medium Impact
High Range

Exotic Perk 1-When you shoot an enemy, their vision becomes distorted(PvE enemies are dazed)
Exotic Perk 2-When you kill an enemy, gain stealth for 5 seconds. You can still fire The Fear without breaking stealth(Switching weapons will break stealth, kills refresh stealth).

The End
"Do you hear Us? We are the End, and We are here to send you to your ultimate fate."
Sniper Rifle/Vex styled appearance
High Impact
High Range

Exotic Perk 1-Gain +5 recovery passively
Exotic Perk 2-Gain an overshield whenever you kill an enemy

The Fury
"I had one vision- the world set set ablaze...and do you know what I saw there? Fury. Make them feel the scorching heat of that horrible blackness"
Shotgun/Cabal Based
No impact
Short Range

Exotic Perk 1-This shotgun fires Rocket Fuel shells, each shell ignites into a cone of fire
Exotic Perk 2-Your jump now causes fire to ignite from your body, scorching everything you touch

The Sorrow
"Battle brings death, death brings sorrow. The living may not hear me, my voice falls upon death ears, but the dead are not silent."
Fusion Rifle/Hive Styled Appearance
High Impact
Low Range

Exotic Perk 1-This gun fires a thick translucent beam that pierces targets and causes them to be dazed
Exotic Perk 2-Every 5 kills with this weapon will cause the closest ally near you to be revived immediately

The Joy
"Life's end. Isn't it beautiful?"
Assault Rifle/Human(Tower?)styled appearance
Medium Impact
Medium Range

Exotic Perk 1-This gun never needs to be reloaded, never runs out of ammunition
Exotic Perk 2-While equipped, every once in a while gain extra movement speed and your melee damage is amplified 20x.

OK BREEZY EXOTIC FANFICTION OVER.

SnakeEyes

Banned
OK COOL EXOTIC IDEAS BASED ON MGS 3 BOSSES

~BreezyLimbo Fanfiction™ For Destiny Ahead~
The Pain
"Guide them to a world of anguish beyond their imagination.."
Assault Rifle/Hive-based appearance
Fast RoF
High-Impact (Comparable to a Hand Cannon)
Low Range
50 Round Drum Magazine

Exotic Perk 1-Fires bullets that travel slow but have slight tracking
Exotic Perk 2-Your grenades are now carried to their nearest target by Hive Bees.

The Fear
"Give them fear such as they've never experienced before.."
Scout Rifle/Fallen styled appearance
Medium Impact
High Range

Exotic Perk 1-When you shoot an enemy, their vision becomes distorted(PvE enemies are dazed)
Exotic Perk 2-When you kill an enemy, gain stealth for 5 seconds. You can still fire The Fear without breaking stealth(Switching weapons will break stealth, kills refresh stealth).

The End
"Do you hear Us? We are the End, and We are here to send you to your ultimate fate."
Sniper Rifle/Vex styled appearance
High Impact
High Range

Exotic Perk 1-Gain +5 recovery passively
Exotic Perk 2-Gain an overshield whenever you kill an enemy

The Fury
"I had one vision- the world set set ablaze...and do you know what I saw there? Fury. Make them feel the scorching heat of that horrible blackness"
Shotgun/Cabal Based
No impact
Short Range

Exotic Perk 1-This shotgun fires Rocket Fuel shells, each shell ignites into a cone of fire
Exotic Perk 2-Your jump now causes fire to ignite from your body, scorching everything you touch

The Sorrow
"Battle brings death, death brings sorrow. The living may not hear me, my voice falls upon death ears, but the dead are not silent.
Fusion Rifle/Hive Styled Appearance
High Impact
Low Range

Exotic Perk 1-This gun fires a thick translucent beam that pierces targets and causes them to be dazed
Exotic Perk 2-Every 5 kills with this weapon will cause the closest ally near you to be revived immediately

The Joy
"Life's end. Isn't it beautiful?"
Assault Rifle/Human(Tower?)styled appearance
Medium Impact
Medium Range

Exotic Perk 1-This gun never needs to be reloaded, never runs out of ammunition
Exotic Perk 2-While equipped, every once in a while gain extra movement speed and your melee damage is amplified 20x.

OK BREEZY EXOTIC FANFICTION OVER.
You're going to need new names. Some of those are/have been Future War Cult weapon names.

I'm totally out of the loop here. Did they expand the Iron Banner loot table so you can get loot outside of what Lord Saladin is selling? Is that new?

He's got packages at Rank 3 & Rank 5. Those packages include a loot table expanded to anything Iron Banner, whether or not he's selling it.

stay gold

Nice. I'm tempted to buy it back.

JR is a slow firing, super long range, hits like a truck, scout rifle. Can easily three shot someone from across the map.
Tlaloc is the exact opposite, but hits very hard for its archetype once your super bar is filled.
They both have their uses if you're a scout user.

I do like a good scout. I've really gone off Sunsinger in pvp recently so haven't been finding Tlaloc as useful. I think i'll give JR another shot since Treads Upon Stars eludes me.

darthbob

I just realized that the Titan IB chest has a little carrying handle.

YxnroN8.jpg

Namikaze1

IB loot

320 Ghost
312 Warlock Helmet
316 Titan boots
313 Hunter Helmet
284 Titan gloves
299 Titan chest
286 Hunter gloves
287 Handcannon
295 Warlock gloves
286 Handcannon
New IB ship

Is that where people are getting helmets?

Yes.

Weirdest thing happened to me. Reached IB rank 5 with my hunter and warlock the other day but I didn't get any class armor to fall for my rank 5 packages. Was pretty bummed because i really wanted the hunter cloak. Today I log in and both my hunter and warlock drop after I reach orbit. My class armor wasn't full at all so maybe a glitch....

I must have the absolute worst luck with Iron Banner drops. Been rank 5 since Sat. and all I got was the 310 blue artifact and 310 ghost. Nothing else from the packages (yes I tried relogging no luck) and the drops have sucked. Not only have the perks been terrible but nothing above 290. My light level is 307 (305 in pvp gear). I just don't get it.

Namikaze1

speaketh not evil of the bottle opener

was hideous but kinda grew on ya

You know it
Hideous?

That helmet is not hideous!

I'll tell you what's hideous. The TDB raid Titan helmet!

Bottle Opener >>> Shark Face > Airplane Head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Traveler's Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hideous bug face

Namikaze1

I wasn't planning on coming back to Destiny this soon but IB giving better drops than ToO and the raid drew me back. But with IB ending soon, I'm going back to the Commonwealth.

I don't even remember what the CE Titan helmet looked like.
Good. No one should.

It's freaking hideous.

Edit: Why? Just why?

phen0m24

Hideous?

That helmet is not hideous!

I'll tell you what's hideous. The TDB raid Titan helmet!

Bottle Opener >>> Shark Face > Airplane Head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Traveler's Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hideous bug face

Not gonna lie - it kinda grew on me, like I said.

But I kinda liked the Crota raid titan helm..

There was NO excuse for the Boeing helmet.

BEST ONE. BEST ONE THOUGH. BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Trials helmet. So perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom