• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get two characters to rank 5, got crap from the packages. Two ghosts light 310 each and only one weapon overall from the entire IB. Rank 3 packages where both 280ish armor which was beyond useless, was basically for glimmer. Even the nightfalls haven't gotten me a single above 300 item since the recent change to the rewards, so also been not worth my time. No good rewards at all. Very bad feeling to get screwed by the RNG. Think I'm done with Destiny for now, gonna go play more Fallout and Halo from now on.

Namikaze1

I would like to say a big "FUCK YOU!" to whomever at Bungie that designed Sector 618. It's absolute garbage.
We had the laggiest match in a long while on that map earlier in the day. I should really upload that video. Everyone was cracking up at the absurdity of it all. It was just bad. Everyone on the other team just teleporting everywhere. There was this one Stormcaller who look like his super never went away. He was still shooting lightning from his fingertips two minutes after popping that shit.

We had the laggiest match in a long while on that map earlier in the day. I should really upload that video. Everyone was cracking up at the absurdity of it all. It was just bad. Everyone on the other team just teleporting everywhere. There was this one Stormcaller who look like his super never went away. He was still shooting lightning from his fingertips two minutes after popping that shit.

That's just how long the super lasts.

I told you about stormcallers being op.

Magik

Everything about that map sucks. Quite frankly the large majority of the maps in Destiny are trash and the current meta isn't helping it.

Namikaze1

I believe at one point the lightning was going through walls.
Yeah, heard Afro complaining about that. Said he somehow got killed by the Stormcaller through a wall.

Watching the video, there's this moment where a Hunter runs across, looking like he's going after one of you guys. I throw my grenade and next thing I know I die and that fucker teleports right in front of me.

todd360

Yeah, heard Afro complaining about that. Said he somehow got killed by the Stormcaller through a wall.

Watching the video, there's this moment where a Hunter runs across, looking like he's going after one of you guys. I throw my grenade and next thing I know I die and that fucker teleports right in front of me.

😂

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

image.php

oh and nami...can you chrismafy my avatar plz? you do..do that still right?

I don’t swear that much day to day, but apparently I swear like a sailor when I play Destiny. i know this because my wife tells me.

Coincidently, had a really smooth run with Gafers, then we switched to our alts & failed hard for 1 hour 15 minutes. We only once got Oryx to the final phase, but no kidding, the shade just disappeared at 10% health. All six of us looking & no one saw him.

ಠ_ಠ

I don’t swear that much day to day, but apparently I swear like a sailor when I play Destiny. i know this because my wife tells me.

Coincidently, had a really smooth run with Gafers, then we switched to our alts & failed hard for 1 hour 15 minutes. We only once got Oryx to the final phase, but no kidding, the shade just disappeared at 10% health. All six of us looking & no one saw him.

ಠ_ಠ

i used to be a less angry person until i started playing online shooters. i've seen some shit.

Shiv47

Got a 319 bond for my warlock in my rank 5 ib package, which slightly made up for the shit I got on my other two characters. Rarely had anything else drop though, that was any good. A bit of a disappointment there, but could have been worse.

Final IB haul

317 RL
318 warlock helmet
313 titan boots
All the above from rank 5
319 ghost
Hunter chest x 1 and gauntlets x 2
Warlock chest x 2
Warlock gauntlets x 3
HC x 3 (no particular good roll)
Further ghosts at 311,314
All the rank 5 Ghosts and the rank 3 artifacts

Gonna get online here in a bit and probably knock out my last two Nightfalls if anyone still needs them. Also down for some last minute Trials if anyone wants help or maybe *shudder* Iron Banner if that's all people are doing now.

How's the sniper?

I got basically a god roll 317 IB sniper from a rank 5 package. Shortgaze, QuickDraw-Rifled Barrel, Hidden Hand. It's very aim-bot-y but I really don't like low impact snipers. It has 94 aim assist plus hidden hand but my initial impression is it doesn't feel hugely different from my 1000 Aimbot Stare. It's fun to use in 6v6 but there's no real reason to use anything besides 1kYS.

I would like to say a big "FUCK YOU!" to whomever at Bungie that designed Sector 618. It's absolute garbage.

This is the part when I remind people not to say "F you Bungie." I dislike Sector as much as the next person but it's not helpful to post this stuff. They are real people making the game after all.

the_id

Me and my son are going to start with the Refer-a-friend quest tonight. He's only a level 28 titan so I doubt we'll get far soon but this is going to be cool.

lunlunqq

I leveled my titan all the way to IB lvl 5 in one day! I couldn't believe it myself! Got 311 pulse rifle, 310 ghost, 310 artifact, and a 303 chest armor. Boosted my level from 297 to 301. Very happy. If I'm not wrong, I will see better drops once I cross the 300 threshold, right?

Gonna get online here in a bit and probably knock out my last two Nightfalls if anyone still needs them. Also down for some last minute Trials if anyone wants help or maybe *shudder* Iron Banner if that's all people are doing now.

I got basically a god roll 317 IB sniper from a rank 5 package. Shortgaze, QuickDraw-Rifled Barrel, Hidden Hand. It's very aim-bot-y but I really don't like low impact snipers. It has 94 aim assist plus hidden hand but my initial impression is it doesn't feel hugely different from my 1000 Aimbot Stare. It's fun to use in 6v6 but there's no real reason to use anything besides 1kYS.

This is the part when I remind people not to say "F you Bungie." I dislike Sector as much as the next person but it's not helpful to post this stuff. They are real people making the game after all.

I haven't ran a single trials card this week, I'd be up for running one card if you don't mind me using Jade Rabbit.

E92 M3

Thanks for the review; I'm not interested in low impact snipers as well.

I leveled my titan all the way to IB lvl 5 in one day! I couldn't believe it myself! Got 311 pulse rifle, 310 ghost, 310 artifact, and a 303 chest armor. Boosted my level from 297 to 301. Very happy. If I'm not wrong, I will see better drops once I cross the 300 threshold, right?

You have a chance to get 310 exotics to drop now, but the only way to get better drops besides that is to do King's Fall/Trials/IB. Or NFs, but don't count on it.

LTWood12

How do folks like the hand cannon? I know it's a Fatebringer archetype so I'm hoping it'll feel good. I got two to drop. One is pretty much the vendor one but has sure shot IS and rifled barrel. Other has hidden hand and hot swap. Was really hoping for one w/ outlaw but I'll settle. Either of those rolls any good?

Hoping we get undying mind for the nightfall tomorrow. Want to farm that Imago Loop.

I'll play trials if you'll have me :p

I haven't ran a single trials card this week, I'd be up for running one card if you don't mind me using Jade Rabbit.

I used my Tread Upon Stars for the majority of our first 3 runs Friday. It's a very scout friendly map. Use whatever the hell you want, haha, we just have to be careful about any shotgun rushers if we've got scouts and snipers. I'll probably keep rocking Bad Juju on my NStalker. Probably too late for Wicked but maybe Rube would want to do another run or whoever if you've got a third in mind.

XenoRaven

I don't need the NFs, but I'd like to do em just for a chance at a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom