• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantII

Got my main from rank 2.5 to 5 just by turning in the 3 gold bounties today. Alt 1 and 2 then only took 90 min to get to rank 5.

Save those Golds boys, hold on to them till mondays unless you're farming for post game drops!

phen0m24

Another IB hand cannon for being last on the scoreboard. My warlock is good for nothing. I should just idle in the game and get all the loot..

I just rolled my Hunter w GG and was top of the board. That's what happens.

I play with GAF? I BLOW CHUNKS.

I go solo and face mere mortals and do ok.

How bizarre

Namikaze1

Ah, I remember now.
ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

No you don't.

This goes for everyone! Let that thing be forgotten!

All in all, I liked Iron Banner Clash. It was a week of solo queuing but because of the buffs, I got all three characters to rank 5. My two alts from 0 to 5 in one day (only because today was a sick day). Got some really good loot - 317 ghost, 318 helmet, and my alts got 318 Iron Banner class items. I would have loved to get the scout rifle but I guess I'll have to wait until next time.

Having endgame gear drop in Iron Banner is a good move. My hunter can hit 311 now!

Ghazi

How bizarre
You've got to consider the skill matchmaking though, you probably play harder people when you're in groups. I play better in groups and worse alone, personally, other than rumble.

phen0m24

You've got to consider the skill matchmaking though, you probably play harder people when you're in groups. I play better in groups and worse alone, personally, other than rumble.

Ghaz you were DESTROYING the other night. HOLY COW man WOW

good luck on your exams too

Rank 5 package?

Idk is the class armor part of rank 5 package? I got all 3 of my toons to level 5 and the class armor doesn't drop when you collect the package, only 310 ghosts, but every time I went to orbit, each of them popped uo. I think they are just rewarded for hitting rank 5.

shenze

Banned

How bizarre
Same here. Played the best I ever have this week. Jump in a GAF train and play some of the worst matches I've ever played.

Yes.

Weirdest thing happened to me. Reached IB rank 5 with my hunter and warlock the other day but I didn't get any class armor to fall for my rank 5 packages. Was pretty bummed because i really wanted the hunter cloak. Today I log in and both my hunter and warlock drop after I reach orbit. My class armor wasn't full at all so maybe a glitch....
Same thing happened to me. I reached 5 on my Titan and hunter yesterday, and only got 310 shells. Log on today to do my warlock, and a 315 helm drops for the titan, and a 312 wolf cloak drops for the hunter, while in orbit.

Same here. Played the best I ever have this week. Jump in a GAF train and play some of the worst matches I've ever played.

Same. Play solo, do well. GAF train, in one game i managed 1 miserable kill 😃.

Got 319 ghost on that train tough. So all is good. And it was good fun playing in a group 😊😊

neoism

Ya'll missed when I attempted to fix Sector a few months ago. Lemme see if i can dig up the post.

Basically, Sector would be a cool map if there was more vertical gameplay and overlapping paths. It's too flat and too noisy right now.

I could do the same for Memento, but all I'd really change on that map are the staircases, and then I'd blow out the top portion of the wall in front of the heavy ammo spawns to open up that chokepoint.

Thieves' Den is a lost cause. At most you can replicate the open side of the map in place of the fallen walker side and then triple the size of the tunnel areas by B.

lol your sector post is old...lolol
anyway 618 is terribad...only one fix... delete from geem

golem

Got all 3 characters to IB 5 by sunday, this is what i got

314 Nirwen's (crap roll)
311 AR
311 Ghost
318 Ghost
311 Warlock helm
300 Warlock chest
294 Titan Chest
294 Titan Chest
282 Titan Chest
295 Hunter Chest
289 Hunter Chest

So yesterday I bought the destiny console to go in my office which came with the game I don't need. Today a friend mentions wanting to try destiny. Today Bungie releases thay recruit a friend thing.

Those items were meant to be mine. $500 items......

Namikaze1

VietNami reporting for duty sir!

Dream is dead dammit!

All my irl friends hate Destiny! I need new friends...

Q: Can I access Refer-a-Friend if I am playing Destiny through console sharing features?

A: Bungie does not support console sharing features. Players must own Destiny: The Taken King in order to qualify for Referee status in the Refer-a-Friend program, and meet the requirements listed above. You'd each have to re-buy TTK.

:(

The old faction cloaks were a lot better than the newer cloaks. They were pretty much scarves with hoods, though I'd like some without hoods. Like I've said in the past some ponchos would be cool too.

I'd be super into a pancho but I don't think they'd make one because it would cover the chest piece.

Quickly! We need a hire a friend thread on gaming side.

we really don't

there's no new content announced currently so i don't imagine many newbies joining up unless there are really good black friday deals. whatever they announce on wednesday will need to be substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom