• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Fuck nightfalls.

CV2Be_sU4AE6VNB.jpg:large

I joined at the boss and apparently cursed all our RNG.

Why the hell they added ghosts to NF rewards is beyond me

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I heard, cannot confirm, but the higher ranks let 320 pieces drop. Probably just class items and helms though

can confirm (from reading on reddit)

the higher your rank, the better your odds of getting 320 drops. they start dropping at rank 3 AFAIK.

the_id

so what is the consensus on this new update? I've been too busy with work for the last few days. Good? Bad? Worse? Bungie continues to ruin their great game to the ground? Bungie continues to abuse their one and only child?

so what is the consensus on this new update? I've been too busy with work for the last few days. Good? Bad? Worse? Bungie continues to ruin their great game to the ground?

Sparrow Racing-Fun
Bring old exotics-Old content made new I suppose
Everything else-Oh god keep it away

Ken

Hmm, had to decide between spending my almost capped marks on MIDA or Alpha Lupi. Went with the latter since that seems more helpful if I ever decide to try out Trials again.

Also Xur bring Graviton pls.

Not feeling this Patch at all. These weapons...

Said the same yesterday, its extra stale now. We've gone from a million mile an hour blink shotgunning all action Hand Cannon meta to this stale boring long range pulse hard scoping nonsense

Edit I see all the Bungie people on Twitter are still pushing this typo nonsense. They probably could have got away with if it wasn't for those pesky pulse rifles

Double edit A Ramlock with + armour can survive a rez snipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LquCv1byRoE&feature=youtu.be so presumably a storm caller with arc armour will tank a shitoad of damage as well

Which ones are really bad? The weapon balancing stuff?

The Microtransactions, the balancing, the lieeeess from bungie.

It's a dark future. Right now weapon balance is that everything is mediocre and will stay that way(Until the next patch @_@ But they're scared to buff the weapons and focus on tearing them down.). Only in mediocreness is there balance.

Ken

The SRL microtransaction stuff isn't too bad, I think. Only gross thing is that players can't choose a horn to make permanent without paying, unlike the mask stuff.

Number45

Hm, maybe? I must've missed that if they included a horn toolkit somewhere.
If it's anything like the masks, that glue will pretty much never drop. You'll get a guaranteed one if you dismantle the first legendary horn, and any more after that you'll need to pay for.

No thanks! Don't use the horns much anyway.

If it's anything like the masks, that glue will pretty much never drop. You'll get a guaranteed one if you dismantle the first legendary horn, and any more after that you'll need to pay for.

No thanks! Don't use the horns much anyway.

Actually I don't think dismantling the legendary horn you get gives you won, you probably have to buy one

Ken

Actually I don't think dismantling the legendary horn you get gives you won, you probably have to buy one

The Happy Horn they give you doesn't dismantle into a horn relay. That's why I mention it's unlike the mask event where your first freebie bag gave you a legendary to dismantle if you didn't like it.

ok i'm weak,
if i buy a PS3 version of vanilla Destiny, can i buy Silver from Tess?

(playing US version of the PS4 version on my PAL account so the store has region locked Silver)

Feorax

ok i'm weak,
if i buy a PS3 version of vanilla Destiny, can i buy Silver from Tess?

(playing US version of the PS4 version on my PAL account so the store has region locked Silver)

Really? I just bought silver from the ps store directly and it worked fine for me. I'm using a US TTK digital version on a PAL console too.

Feorax

oh huh, so i can go to my regular PAL store and buy silver there and it will let me use it in the US game? Might have to take a 5€ risk there then :D

I haven't tried it recently, but I was able to buy some emotes when silver first appeared without going on the US store.

I haven't tried it recently, but I was able to buy some emotes when silver first appeared without going on the US store.

with the free silver that was given to all players? but did you actually go to the EU store and buy silver with and it showed up on your game in the US game? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom