• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for Nightfall as well...just lemme finish this race
PSN Godless_Pagan...

And they really couldn't just move the decimal place two spots over in any of those changes

fucking bungie

I cannot wait for their explanation tomorrow.

"We felt .04% was a strong buff for high RoF auto rifles. You will notice the buff when you land precision shots on enemies that are affected by shadowshot. And you have a 60 light level advantage for. Basically just skolas."

Ken

Record Book items will not be deleted from players' inventories, but will now require ownership of the SRL Record Book in order to equip the items.

The things that matter.

Did I really just have a "decent" match with The Last Word.. I must be dreaming

Overall a big FU to this patch and the audacity of Bungie to think we're this stupid. I will still play the game because I do enjoy it, but just wow

Frenden

Banned
Not feeling this Patch at all. These weapons...

Even with HCs rebuffed, they're still worse than they were. PRs are undeniably worse (the highest impact tier, Chlamydia-D is 19% damage reduced for instance). ARs are still not viable (unless they backtrack on the lol-.04% thing). Shotguns are nerfed (apparently they're like shooting underwater, but I'm no shotty user, so ymmv). Fusion rifles are worse (more bolts to kill, speculation on glitched ads accuracy).

Basically everything got worse except HCs. But HCs are a shadow of what they used to be still. All guns are mediocre now. The meta is slow and favors unskilled players more than ever.

Stantron

PSA; if you equip TLW during racing events, wins count toward the bounty. 3-4%

Isn't the sparrow record book supposed to keep track of milestones even without buying it? Mine is all at zero before and after patch.

Record Book items will not be deleted from players' inventories, but will now require ownership of the SRL Record Book in order to equip the items.

The things that matter.

yep--whether i play this game anymore will depend on the contents of tomorrows update

absolutely disgusted right now

E92 M3

They'll release a patch at 3 AM if it means saving them money. In all honesty, though, the book buyers did feel slighted, Bungie had to do something.

Doesn't excuse their horrendous lying though.

border

And they really couldn't just move the decimal place two spots over in any of those changes

I presume there are some things that can be changed through a HotFix, and some things that require a full patch that has to go through Sony and Microsoft's certification process. I imagine that fixing the weapon balancing will probably have to undergo certification.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie just keeps giving ammo to haters with all these screw ups. It's getting harder and harder to defend the game.

holy shit there's sparrow racing

also, for gunsmith weapon test things can you dismantle them after using? I thought you were supposed to keep them for armsday or something??

edit: so I'm at 279. is 280 high enough for the raid or do i need to be 290?

AngerdX

Ughh i just cant get to the scent chest in time, does my head in...

Are you kidding me third time they push me of the chest just as i´m about to get it open

also, for gunsmith weapon test things can you dismantle them after using? I thought you were supposed to keep them for armsday or something??

You can dismantle them once they're 100%. To actually order weapons you have to pick up packages from the gunsmith and keep them in your inventory til next armsday.

milkham

the guns you get for free that say "kill fallen captains" or whatever, once you fill up the bar you can dismantle them. the armsday orders you can pick up every wednesday depending on what you bought hte previous week or weeks

GhaleonEB

That was weird. I just turned back on Destiny - was on earlier - and got the Installing Destiny screen with the Traveler art, for about five seconds.

SnakeEyes

Banned
That was weird. I just turned back on Destiny - was on earlier - and got the Installing Destiny screen with the Traveler art, for about five seconds.
Hotfix to fix issues went up this afternoon.
To fix the SRL Logbook exploit, obviously not for the weapon damage % fuckups though.

You can dismantle them once they're 100%. To actually order weapons you have to pick up packages from the gunsmith and keep them in your inventory til next armsday.

Test weapons you are safe to dismantle. You buy packages that give you weapons the next armsday, those you don't want to delete.

the guns you get for free that say "kill fallen captains" or whatever, once you fill up the bar you can dismantle them. the armsday orders you can pick up every wednesday depending on what you bought hte previous week or weeks

Awesome, thanks d00ds. I should've bought some more weapons last week then... I thought these ones were turned in for upgraded versions... T_T

FyreWulff

I'd wish they would patch the PS4 to stop randomly selecting a party even after you have "Create Party" highlighted when it loads them :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom